Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV ofline !!

The Machine

WOW DV was offline for far too long today .... i've been in work now for 7 hours and no Dinar vets ... was beginning to think something was up.

well 1:55pm here now and i'm back .... I almost ended up doing a full days work lol !!! I hope this doesnt happen again, well until after the RV lol

• Upvote 4

Agreed TM!! I thought maybe the RV was upon us or something (maybe 3 letter agencies instituting gag orders, etc.! lol) Please don't take this as trying to add more to anyone's plate, and I don't know if it's possible, but maybe we can get a "heads up" of server upgrades in the future? Even if it's only a few hours previous? Mods? BTW I appreciate all you guys do! Thanks! Shalom.

WOW DV was offline for far too long today .... i've been in work now for 7 hours and no Dinar vets ... was beginning to think something was up.

well 1:55pm here now and i'm back .... I almost ended up doing a full days work lol !!! I hope this doesnt happen again, well until after the RV lol

You gonna be OK?

You are a dinaroholic in seriuos need of counseling and rehab :lol::P

calm down just upgrading.

Yeah I know lol ..... a bit of notice would have been good though, I've spent the past few days painting and decorating at home and havent had much time to read on the site, didnt have much planned for today in the office so thought i'd catch up on all the gossip from the the past few days ..... and to my horror turned on my computer this morning and nothing ...... DV offline .... NOOOOOOO !!! lol ha ha ha.

Anyway good to see were back to normal ......

• Upvote 1

Yeah I know lol ..... a bit of notice would have been good though, I've spent the past few days painting and decorating at home and havent had much time to read on the site, didnt have much planned for today in the office so thought i'd catch up on all the gossip from the the past few days ..... and to my horror turned on my computer this morning and nothing ...... DV offline .... NOOOOOOO !!! lol ha ha ha.

And you just joined in May.....good luck.....it only gets worse...

And you just joined in May.....good luck.....it only gets worse...

ah come on im not that bad lol .... Yes I did join this site in may and was probably the best move I have made in a while, i've been in this since early '09 so I know what to expect lol.

• Upvote 1

I dunno bout you Brother Dave but it almost makes me feel better ;)

pvS

sometimes there is just no warning --- BAM --- something just happens emot-woot.gifemot-woot.gifemot-woot.gif

I just want to say thank you Adam and to his mod squad biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif for giving us a site to come to..this has been my 1st experience doing the forum stuff..I am somewhat shy and dont like to really get into stuff and sometimes dont know how to reply but I have learned alot of info from this site some of it I dont getlaugh.gif but thats ok...im pretty patient..so again me personally just wanted to say a big thank youth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif for allowing a site full of all kinds of interesting view pointssmile.gif

I check this frequently... Through the net & my phone.

What would be really awesome? A Droid App for the forums...

Maybe even a working chat-room accessible by phone :)

That way, for when those are at work.. they may not miss what is said during AM Wed Q&As

When the chat went down last night, I thought w/ all the upgrades they were maybe updating Java & would fix the cut/paste

As I saw it was still down this morning, I started withdrawals...

Thankfully, it is up & running.

• Upvote 1

And where exactly is that, ..................... :lol:

HELP I'VE FALLEN AND I CANT GET UP

Ahhh...I think I can help you guys...for only $7.95 per month automatically charged to your credit card. Just send credit card info to....