Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pics from boots on the ground of small denoms

DRV1804

The 250 and the 1000 are new (2003+).... the 1 dinar note is old....

PS...

You will note that the OLD 1 Dinar has the same back as the new (2003+) 1000 Dinar.. The same is true right down the line:

New 5000 Dinar has the SAME back design as the OLD reddish 5 Dinar

New 10,000 Dinar has the SAME back design as the OLD greenish 10 Dinar

This can be very deceptive for those out there looking for the reported lower denominations.... make sure its not the OLD Dinar (which looks like the new dinar minus 3 zeros) And NO this is not LOP talk..... its just what was and is.....

Blessings~

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 1

In the one year that I've been here at DV I have seen many claims of new lower denom sightings. They have all either turned out to be Saddam era, fakes, current denoms like the 50, or the person claiming to have seen them was somehow unable to get a photo (or in okie's case he didn't know how to upload photos). Dan (aka Check) from PTR claims that they have been loaded into ATMs in Iraq since August. Yeah, right.

My conclusion is that the new lower denoms are either non-existent as of now, or they are kept in a secure location where nobody (especially dinar gurus) can get access to them.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

In the one year that I've been here at DV I have seen many claims of new lower denom sightings. They have all either turned out to be Saddam era, fakes, current denoms like the 50, or the person claiming to have seen them was somehow unable to get a photo (or in okie's case he didn't know how to upload photos). Dan (aka Check) from PTR claims that they have been loaded into ATMs in Iraq since August. Yeah, right.

My conclusion is that the new lower denoms are either non-existent as of now, or they are kept in a secure location where nobody (especially dinar gurus) can get access to them.

well said rich.

Edited by eatmoney