Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Minister of National Security has been APPOINTED!

Source: Maliki appoints Fayad as Minister of National SecurityPosted: June 8, 2011

0Faleh al-Maliki cost Fayad receipt bag National Security Agency

Early detection, a political source, Tuesday, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has instructed National Security Adviser Faleh al-Fayad, receipt of a bag the National Security Agency.

The source said in an interview for “Alsumaria News”, “al-Maliki issued an order, this evening, commissioned by the national security adviser, Faleh al-Fayad, to take over the post of Minister of National Security Agency, in addition to his current position, for while naming the Minister on behalf of the office during the coming period.”

The source, who asked not to be named, said: “Fayad, will assume office as acting officially on Wednesday based on the decision the prime minister.”

Faleh al-Fayad, was appointed in atheist th of January of this year by the head of the government as an advisor to Iraqi national security.

The hospitality of the leaders in the National Reform Movement, headed by former Prime Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, had a major role in the formation of National Alliance, a coalition between state law and the Iraqi National Coalition, also had a role in writing the new Iraqi constitution which was voted on in the summer of 2005.

Almost the security ministries to end her sixth month which is managed by proxy by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki since the formation of the government in the twenty-second of last December, and since then the share of the political blocs accusations over responsibility for the delay in choosing ministers of security and harmony to them, at the time of caution when many of the politicians that continue without resolution of this file in quick time may have a negative impact on the security situation in the country.

He attributed the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, on 16 March last, the reasons for the delay in presenting the names of candidates of the security ministries to the lack of political consensus on the names put forward, questioning the occurrence of that compatibility, while stressing that in the event of continued disagreement will succumb subject to the voting quorum required, But this did not happen.

http://wp.me/pZC7o-8uw

http://another site.wordpress.com/2011/06/08/source-maliki-appoints-fayad-as-minister-of-national-security/

• Upvote 6

Very good news. Even if he is in an acting position only, we have a fully formed GOI IMHO. Something we have been waiting for quite a while. I hope the Interior and Defense positions have been confirmed and voted on. Things are finally looking up. Go RV!!!!!! God Bless Everyone Semper Fi :)

• Upvote 5

No offense, but that's not much of an argument.

Well since you brought it up, your question is very misleading. I believe you meant to say what needs to be done to make this happen sooner. Obviously if nothing is done then our investment drags out forever. Meaning no offence.

don't know, but rest assured what ever needs to be done to cause this to drag on will without a doubt be done.

Just like Chris Rock said - Your going to have to do better than that OR your going to loose the argument !

Thank you President Obama. You put the hammer down yesterday and action was taken.

But it was probably just a coincidence..........

Ha. I think it really has to do with the pressure on M to do something with GOI. Plus, A is seemingly stepping aside for the time being. They have to seat the GOI to get out of Ch 7. It makes no sense for them to still be under sanctions when the DFI expires.

It's a bit odd how the RV and security are intertwined. They need security in order to RV, and if they RV violence will probably decrease and the security situation will improve.

• Upvote 1

What do you feel still needs to be done that would cause this to drag on?

I'm not sure that the GOV is seated, did I miss something. Plus not sure about the ministry positions...

Why the negative -2 I don't know why basic on the above sentence we might have to wait a little longer like weeks not months.

Ha. I think it really has to do with the pressure on M to do something with GOI. Plus, A is seemingly stepping aside for the time being. They have to seat the GOI to get out of Ch 7. It makes no sense for them to still be under sanctions when the DFI expires.

It's a bit odd how the RV and security are intertwined. They need security in order to RV, and if they RV violence will probably decrease and the security situation will improve.

My point actually why I think we have a little ways to go plus, Ch7 hasn't been lifted yet. Hope this isn't negative to most I'm not trying to be.....Something don't make sense

Looking at the agenda for Parliament next week (its somewhere here on the internet..sorry)...it looks as if there are several items next Monday and Tuesday that could be in our favor...report from the Kuwait delegation on outstanding issues...several items surrounding security...Could it be close??