Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Purchasing dinar cheaper

I have to purchase dinar from a dealer since there are no banks close to me that sell it. I found that GID Associates, Inc. is about $70 cheaper per 100k dinar then some of the other online dealers. I am continuing to purchase dinar until the RV - so just wanted to share this info. They also take personal checks, so you don't have to spend the money on a chasier's check or wiring or buy a money order. You have 5 days to get the payment to them so you don't have to spend money on "special delivery" to mail the check. They charge $110 per 100k of dinar plus the delivery charge. I am happy with their service. You can buy on-line or via phone. The link is www.gidassociates.com. Go Rv - Peace!

• Upvote 2

I have to purchase dinar from a dealer since there are no banks close to me that sell it. I found that GID Associates, Inc. is about $70 cheaper per 100k dinar then some of the other online dealers. I am continuing to purchase dinar until the RV - so just wanted to share this info. They also take personal checks, so you don't have to spend the money on a chasier's check or wiring or buy a money order. You have 5 days to get the payment to them so you don't have to spend money on "special delivery" to mail the check. They charge $110 per 100k of dinar plus the delivery charge. I am happy with their service. You can buy on-line or via phone. The link is www.gidassociates.com. Go Rv - Peace!

Just an FYI...if you pay by cashiers or money order or personal checks, it takes about 2 weeks...they treat all three ways as personal checks and will fill your order once the checks have gone through. I wire from my bank and can get my dinar in two -three days.

Just an FYI...if you pay by cashiers or money order or personal checks, it takes about 2 weeks...they treat all three ways as personal checks and will fill your order once the checks have gone through. I wire from my bank and can get my dinar in two -three days.

I am aware that if you pay by personal check your dinar is not sent out till 10 days after receipt of the check, but so what. Your price is locked in from the time you place the order as long as they receive payment with 5 days of the order. So, to me, it is no big deal to wait a few days for "receipt of the goods." I have waited as much as two weeks from other dealers when I wired the money and paid for an overnight delivery. It took them 10 days to process the order and put it in the "overnight delivery envelope even when I paid with a bank wire. So, I gained nothing by paying for the "premium" service. I'm just tired of spending those extra bucks for bank wires and premium shipping fees. As long as I know the price is locked in I can wait patiently for my order to arrive, even if we have an Rv in the meantime. I don't plan to be the first one in line at the bank for a cash-in - as we have heard more then once during CC's - "it's the second mouse that gets the cheese. "

I have purchaced dinar twice with them back in may 2005. New bills, that come with a letter authenticity, that states that they have been run through a De La Rue machine to rule out counterfeits. Nice, just looking back then they were, 1,000,000 for $780 dollars. Payed with casheers check. Dont remember how quick I got them, seemed timely though. $19.00 for shipping.

Edited by jgreenlaw1

Even after you send a wire GID takes a smaller cut than anyone else so they are still cheaper.

Every purchase over 1m comes with a letter of authenticity.

I have purchased from Dinar Trade also, and the only difference is the letter is fancier from DT and it costs an extra $70 per m.

I have used them 3 times and they are great to deal with.

$70.00 is a pretty significant savings....can a few more people testify to the reliability of this business please. I am looking to purchase more, and would use these guys if they are dependable :rolleyes:

I have purchased over 15 Million Dinars from GID Associates during the past 4-5 years and have never had a problem. They have always been the cheapest source for 25k notes.

My bank charges $50 for a wire so if I were to ever purchase only 100k dinar (which I haven't) at a time it would be a bad decision to pay the wire fee. The smarter way to go would be to mail a personal check and wait for the delivery. As long as they receive their order within 5 days your order is "locked in" with GID.

I always ask to speak with Janet, she knows me personally and is always willing to help me with my transactions. Hope this helps.

$70.00 is a pretty significant savings....can a few more people testify to the reliability of this business please. I am looking to purchase more, and would use these guys if they are dependable :rolleyes:

Yes I made several purchases with GID since 05. They have been good for so far. GO RV

I've purchased on several occasions through their sister site USA Currency.com. Just put your order in, fax them a copy of

your cashiers check or money order and it's usually delivered COD next day through Fed EX. Extremely reliable and very fast.

You can call them during their office hours anytime and speak to someone if necessary.

Star Ship.....Thanks so much for posting about GID Associates! I placed an order last week and it came in the mail today, and I am very satisfied with their product and service. I was also happy to discover that my Credit Union only charges $10 for a wire transfer, the money I saved allowed me to buy my sister some Dinars too! Plus, when I told my neighbors about this company, they turned in a new order as well. They were happy that they could get their entire order in the smaller 10,000 notes....and they saved money!

I also want to thank all of you who made recommendations for GID.

Best Regards :bow::bow::bow: