Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WTO - Iraqi - RV

jxhal

Good Morning

From what I have read today, Iraq was not able to join the WTO.. What will this mean to the value of the Dinar. ? I dont know, But it would seem if they are not able to join the WTO as a Full Member, This would limit there Progress.........

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Good Morning

From what I have read today, Iraq was not able to join the WTO.. What will this mean to the value of the Dinar. ? I dont know, But it would seem if they are not able to join the WTO as a Full Member, This would limit there Progress.........

Yeah, what did you read?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Until they stop acting like 3d graders on a playground, stamping their feet when they don't get their way, NOTHING will happen.

No memberships, no progress, probably NO RV.

Maybe when the price of wheat is the same price of oil, and a few of the chessboard pieces are shuffled, THEN you'll see progress.

Till then I doubt it.

First, NO GCC Membership

Now, NO WTO Membership

Both are important going forward.

sorry but you are wrong about GCC they are a member of GCC theyhave been for a while now since may I think it was when I saw they where in.

Would't they have to RV & have a tradeable currency in order to actually be accepted?

No they don't have to RV to become tradeable they need to get out of chapter 7 before they can get in, they have the Paper work signed according to scooter for artical 25 wich would release them from chapter 7.

I wouldn't let this upset you too much, look at the value of the Vietnamese Dong.! The value of the currency apparently doesn't matter..... They are members aren't they ? Maybe i'm wrong and maybe you know. I don't.

• Upvote 1

It is okay guys!! It will happen this month, with or with WTO or GGC. Iraq will deal with that later. I am sure that they would have like to join permanently, but they will eventually get in, maybe even when they RV. Keep the faith my friends....I really feel good about this month!!! Go RV!! :D:D

• Upvote 2

It is okay guys!! It will happen this month, with or with WTO or GGC. Iraq will deal with that later. I am sure that they would have like to join permanently, but they will eventually get in, maybe even when they RV. Keep the faith my friends....I really feel good about this month!!! Go RV!! :D:D

We still confirmation that jxhal's information is accurate before we go anywhere........

Wouldn't denial of acceptance into the WTO increase the pressure to revalue?

I like it, and it is possable.

I figure there is about a 75% chance of RV this month. PLEASE, if you read rumours only do it for the entertainment value, as usually there is no substance there.

GO RV >>>>>>> :):):)

• Upvote 1

Good Morning

WHERE IN THE HECK DID YOU READ THIS INFO FROM????? DO YOU HAVE A LINK THAT SAYS WHAT YOU READ.... :lol::lol: