Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What if prophecy signs are true?

AngelBaby

wow! it's been a while since i've come in contact with some real "moral majority" or "old scholll christians". i guess you're still out there trudging along with your little book under your arms reading what God was supposed to have written. Again, in a book written by men. MEN. well, it's a free country so i guess you're entitled to believe whatever you wish. But, hasn't it ever occurred to you that if God wanted man to have a book, it would have been Christ, who i believe WAS The Son Of God, would have written it, not "dictated' it as one of you put it.. hasn't that idea ever shown itself in your tiny little minds? hasn't it ever occurred to you the bible was written by mere mortals who were seeing events their undeveloped awareness just couldn't understand, so they wrote down their "interpretations" of what they "thought" was going on?

Personally i don't need to go to a book to receive the word of God. it comes to me directly through my intimate relationship with all that is Divine. Yes, the Word shall set you free, but only if it comes to you through your own heart and spirit and in in a fluid all encompassing way and on a daily basis. I don't need your book to hear and know what God speaks to me everyday through the Holy Spirit. I don't need a book to tell me that Spirit is eternal and that I am an Eternal Spirit created by God to have a human experience, not the other way around. I certainly don't need a "static crystalized mode of thought" handed down through generation after generation perpetuating the same dogma that doesn't now or ever did even work. Show me where in the bible where it says go the this page and you will receive enlightenment! show me how the bible ACTUALLY imparts the Holy Spirit to an individual who reads the book. show me how traditional Christianity can do any of these things through the reading of this book. Yes, you are right . the book has been handed down for ages. unfortunately it is the very reason why we,as a people, have remained in the dark ages of true spiritual advancement and enlightenment. because we keep using a manual that is thousands of years out of date and was never intended to be t a manual at all! . what it really is, is a spiritual distraction from the real task, that being of finding God and Christ Consciousness in and through YOUR OWN SPIRITUAL JOURNEY OF DISCOVERY through an identity with the true waves of God's love streaming from heaven 24/7/364.25. Show me where the bible says it can give you or me or ANYONE that experience ... not just talk about it but give it. show me. Ya know what you can't because it, the book can't. it's just a book

if you need it than i feel sorry for you because you are missing the whole intention on God's plan for humanity. it's not about money to "spread the word", it's not about any of those things. it's about you reaching up to God and knowing him on in a personal, spiritual relationship . God doesn't care about these worldly things, He is more interested in the quality of your journey and how you come to know Him. you don't need a book for that. you just need a desire to know the truth. there is no higher reality than the truth. that's all i'm going to say on it. it's just a book. it's not giving you the true experience and a real connection with God on a daily transformational way. get over it...

I gather from your comments that you haven't read the bible, or at least don't read it on a regular basis. You get your 'truth' spoken to you by God himself. And God has revealed it to you that the Bible is 'not His book" and that there is no benefit from 'studying it'.

• Upvote 1

YES I BELIEVE!!!!

just ignore the guys that are keeping talking negative about the word of God. We don't have to waste our energy if they choose not to believe. No need to explain!! This will be a life changing moment for believers and non believers. However, we as believers would glory God in many ways after this blessing from heaven!!!!

Personally i don't need to go to a book to receive the word of God. it comes to me directly through my intimate relationship with all that is Divine. Yes, the Word shall set you free, but only if it comes to you through your own heart and spirit and in in a fluid all encompassing way and on a daily basis. I don't need your book to hear and know what God speaks to me everyday through the Holy Spirit. I don't need a book to tell me that Spirit is eternal and that I am an Eternal Spirit created by God to have a human experience, not the other way around. I certainly don't need a "static crystalized mode of thought" handed down through generation after generation perpetuating the same dogma that doesn't now or ever did even work. Show me where in the bible where it says go the this page and you will receive enlightenment! show me how the bible ACTUALLY imparts the Holy Spirit to an individual who reads the book. show me how traditional Christianity can do any of these things through the reading of this book. Yes, you are right . the book has been handed down for ages. unfortunately it is the very reason why we,as a people, have remained in the dark ages of true spiritual advancement and enlightenment. because we keep using a manual that is thousands of years out of date and was never intended to be t a manual at all! . what it really is, is a spiritual distraction from the real task, that being of finding God and Christ Consciousness in and through YOUR OWN SPIRITUAL JOURNEY OF DISCOVERY through an identity with the true waves of God's love streaming from heaven 24/7/364.25. Show me where the bible says it can give you or me or ANYONE that experience ... not just talk about it but give it. show me. Ya know what you can't because it, the book can't. it's just a book

(NLT)

20 So where does this leave the philosophers, the scholars, and the world’s brilliant debaters? God has made the wisdom of this world look foolish. 21 Since God in his wisdom saw to it that the world would never know him through human wisdom, he has used our foolish preaching to save those who believe. 22 It is foolish to the Jews, who ask for signs from heaven. And it is foolish to the Greeks, who seek human wisdom. 23 So when we preach that Christ was crucified, the Jews are offended and the Gentiles say it’s all nonsense.

• Upvote 1

YES I BELIEVE!!!!

just ignore the guys that are keeping talking negative about the word of God. We don't have to waste our energy if they choose not to believe. No need to explain!! This will be a life changing moment for believers and non believers. However, we as believers would glory God in many ways after this blessing from heaven!!!!

And if this never comes to pass, what will your basis be then? Why when everyone speaks of God is it always in a positive view. God heal;ed me, God will rebuild Iraq. What about Iraq being destroyed. What about all the innocent soldiers that were lost or the citizens of Iraq. Did God have anything to do with that as well, or is someone going to come back and say they are in a better place now (because the life they had with their spouse and children were so terrible right?) No one person is pure good, not even God. Everyone has a bad and a good side. Some just choose not to see it, or have been brainwashed into not believing it. The basis is, because God is good, there must be someone bad and we will call him Satan. Does anyone ever think that God is both good and bad? I would say "no" to that question, because they have been taught to not believe he is also bad, but pure driven logic dictates differently. As I said in my prior post, people have all the right in the world to believe what they want, but ask yourself this - with all the problems in the world from violence to starvation to destruction; if God truly existed, would he not have more important things to focus on.

And if this never comes to pass, what will your basis be then? Why when everyone speaks of God is it always in a positive view. God heal;ed me, God will rebuild Iraq. What about Iraq being destroyed. What about all the innocent soldiers that were lost or the citizens of Iraq. Did God have anything to do with that as well, or is someone going to come back and say they are in a better place now (because the life they had with their spouse and children were so terrible right?) No one person is pure good, not even God. Everyone has a bad and a good side. Some just choose not to see it, or have been brainwashed into not believing it. The basis is, because God is good, there must be someone bad and we will call him Satan. Does anyone ever think that God is both good and bad? I would say "no" to that question, because they have been taught to not believe he is also bad, but pure driven logic dictates differently. As I said in my prior post, people have all the right in the world to believe what they want, but ask yourself this - with all the problems in the world from violence to starvation to destruction; if God truly existed, would he not have more important things to focus on.

Your premise is wrong. You assume that God and Evil are equal, and they aren't.

Evil is the absence of God, just like Cold is the absense of Heat, Darkness is the absence of Light.

Our Faith in God, gives us hope. Hope that there is a better place, hope that we will be with our loved ones when we die or raptured into Heaven. People that do not believe in God have no hope. They're just dead and will spend eternity in a place where there is no Loving God to take away their pain, fear and tears; just like they believed all their lives.

-

• Upvote 1

You know it is so amazing to sit back and read the comments about the Bible, God , Jesus, My God , Your God, etc.....BUT, HOEWEVER! When a person is very deathfully ill, in their last days (or, so they think anyways) OR perhaps a loved one is deathfully ill, or the house is in forclosure, we want our team to so desperately win the championship, or our child to get the part, be on the team, or in some cases, don't want to go to jail, get caught, cheating on spouse (and do get caught and find out you do want to be with spouse after the fact) SOMEHOW most people call on you know who????? GOD< JESUS<OUR LORD.........yes, yes, the desperation of what are we gonna do, how will we make it, someone please help!! Many of us do call on the higher power that IS! I am proud to say he, "GOD" is who I call on. I don't even need the internet, cell phone, UPS, Fedex.....I know he is there at all times. Now, I know everyone has an opinion so, let it rip..................

PEACE!!

Edited by AngelBaby
  • Upvote 3

you bible folk just have to find someway to tie this to the bible so you can say... see, the bible said so.

this is nonsense. prophecy, especially biblical prophecy has nothing to do with this event. The fact that babalon is mentioned in the old. i repeat OLD TESTAMENT, is reason for all you thumpers to read all your end of days ang armageddon and whatever the hell else you nut cakes see in that book. it's just a book, written buy illiterate jews 2000 years ago or so. get over it. if it was really God's book then Christ would have rewritten it while He was here. it is clear by all biblical account the Christ went out of his way not to leave any written text of any kind.. what does that tell you???

man, enough with the biblical stuff on this subject... find a christian or a jewish forum to spout off will you???

AAANTH you way out of line here with this reply. If you have no love for God at least respect those who does. He will deal with you in due time .

wow! it's been a while since i've come in contact with some real "moral majority" or "old scholll christians". i guess you're still out there trudging along with your little book under your arms reading what God was supposed to have written. Again, in a book written by men. MEN. well, it's a free country so i guess you're entitled to believe whatever you wish. But, hasn't it ever occurred to you that if God wanted man to have a book, it would have been Christ, who i believe WAS The Son Of God, would have written it, not "dictated' it as one of you put it.. hasn't that idea ever shown itself in your tiny little minds? hasn't it ever occurred to you the bible was written by mere mortals who were seeing events their undeveloped awareness just couldn't understand, so they wrote down their "interpretations" of what they "thought" was going on?

if you need it than i feel sorry for you because you are missing the whole intention on God's plan for humanity. it's not about money to "spread the word", it's not about any of those things. it's about you reaching up to God and knowing him on in a personal, spiritual relationship . God doesn't care about these worldly things, He is more interested in the quality of your journey and how you come to know Him. you don't need a book for that. you just need a desire to know the truth. there is no higher reality than the truth. that's all i'm going to say on it. it's just a book. it's not giving you the true experience and a real connection with God on a daily transformational way. get over it...

UH! If you don't need the book just how did you come to know him? Just curious?

Thanks.

.I know he is there at all times.

End Quote

You have my respect for your belief. Please allow me to disagree....He's not there. He' s absent from lots of innocent people horrible lives ( not for their own fault). ...

No Sensitivity , Mercy, Compassion, Love etc.from a Higher Being is shown there. Unfortunately. I'd rather think it is all about Man.

Thanks.

UH! If you don't need the book just how did you come to know him? Just curious?

there are many spiritual teachings in this world, not just the bible which, IMO, is one of the least rewarding sources... there are some that help you actually KNOW God as opposed to just reading about Him... :)

[

AAANTH you way out of line here with this reply. If you have no love for God at least respect those who does. He will deal with you in due time .

PLEASE READ MY SECOND POST...

Read more:

I completely agree with you. one will never know God through human wisdom. if you read my second post you will see that i refer to the heart, and the spirit, not the mind, as the source of "knowing". hope this helps...

i'm repasting for your convenience...

Read more:

Edited by aaanth

It does matter what you believe. The Holy Scriptures have been debated and discussed for many many years,yet by the power of the Almighty they are still the same. We can get into a long and useless discussion on men and the failings of men...yet the WORD of GOD remains true. Men will come and go, but the WORD of GOD continues.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with YHWH, and the Word was YHWH. The same was in the beginning with YHWH. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not." (John 1:1-5)

"Therefore YHWH himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel." (Isaiah 7:14)

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this. "(Isaiah 9:6-7)

"He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of YHWH, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of YHWH.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. "(John 1:10-14)

"Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:"(Romans 1:3-4)

"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. "(1 Timothy 3:16)

"And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. " (1 John 5:20)

It is not what my grandfather taught me, nor what my father taught me, it is what the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD has taught me, that gives me knowledge of the ONE TRUE and LIVING GOD. (all scripture is by inspiration of the HOLY SPIRIT) ...when you are born again by the SPIRIT, you will also understand the LIVING WORD.

The LORD our GOD is ONE LORD.

And יהושע answered him, "The first of all the commands is, ‘Hear, O Yisra’ĕl, יהוה our Elohim, יהוה is one. (Mark 12:29)

This wisdom does not come from beneath...from the natural man.

You must chose to accept the Word of God, by faith and it is by His Grace that you will be born of the Spirit, so that you can fully understand the WORD that IS TRUTH. Jesus Christ; Yahshua our Messiah, is the TRUTH, in Him is LIFE. The decision is yours to chose LIFE, for He has set before you life and death, he has finished the work of redemption for the whole world, but you must chose Life.

Preach it, brother!

• Upvote 1

So aaanth You said: and I quote: this is nonsense. prophecy, especially biblical prophecy has nothing to do with this event..

It seems to me that is an easy statement to make-- just call everything you can't explain as nonsense

You can't be anymore certain that 'prophecy has nothing to do with the dinars" than those who say it does.

Only the fulfillment of prophecy can verify the prophecy. Until then it is the expresed belief of the one giving the prophecy. However, a true prophet never misses on the outcome of the prophecy. As someone has said: 'only time will tell".

Prophets are a dime a dozen, but a "true prophet" is one in a million.

written buy illiterate is another phrase you used to rant about. It appears to me that you are the 'illiterate' one. For the word means to be void of the ability to read and write. So how can an illiterate Jew write any books. Me thinks you just like to rant without full knowledge of what you are 'ranting about'.

[/u]

So, Polecat85: just what type of study have you done concerning the Bible. I would like to see your 'so called list of contradictions", and the reason you've determined it is a contridiction.

PLEASE READ MY SECOND POST...

Read more:

Your premise is wrong. You assume that God and Evil are equal, and they aren't.

Evil is the absence of God, just like Cold is the absense of Heat, Darkness is the absence of Light.

Our Faith in God, gives us hope. Hope that there is a better place, hope that we will be with our loved ones when we die or raptured into Heaven. People that do not believe in God have no hope. They're just dead and will spend eternity in a place where there is no Loving God to take away their pain, fear and tears; just like they believed all their lives.

-

No, your rational thinking is wrong. Cold may be the absence of heat, but that does not mean that cold cannot turn to hot and hot cannot turn to cold. Light can turn to dark and dark can turn to light. Good can turn to evil and evil can turn to good...so choose to believe what you will, but evil is not absent in anyone, including God. You have been taught to believe this because if you were taught that God was also evil, how much would you believe. Some people may be more evil than others and some may have more good in them, but not one single being is without both.

you bible folk just have to find someway to tie this to the bible so you can say... see, the bible said so.

this is nonsense. prophecy, especially biblical prophecy has nothing to do with this event. The fact that babalon is mentioned in the old. i repeat OLD TESTAMENT, is reason for all you thumpers to read all your end of days ang armageddon and whatever the hell else you nut cakes see in that book. it's just a book, written buy illiterate jews 2000 years ago or so. get over it. if it was really God's book then Christ would have rewritten it while He was here. it is clear by all biblical account the Christ went out of his way not to leave any written text of any kind.. what does that tell you???

man, enough with the biblical stuff on this subject... find a christian or a jewish forum to spout off will you???

LOL even with an edit, you have the balls to call someone else illiterate. ROFLMAO

I am simply a Christian... why so much anger? Why not just leave the thread alone if you don't like it and move on... *Sheeesh*

Freedom of Speech and Freedom of expressing one's own thoughts. You have the Freedom/Option not to read, of course....Or Freedom of criticizing if you don't agree. Freedom of Speech.

Edited by umbertino

Two things, good job Jack... Nice point about the balance of energy forces, with manifestations in states of being we call good and evil. Being so, God must also follow the laws of the Universe he created, or he would not be part of it, therefore not exist. So... God is both good and evil, in total, and whole. So, that being said, the mystery of iniquity is that it existed with God before he made the heavens and the earth (read: universe). So God IS iniquity and divine perfect beauty and goodness, ONE (there's that word again) in the same. You can't have one without the other. There must always be a perfect balance or the logic cannot support it. If you think Satan truly embodies pure evil, then... you are sorely mistaken. If you want to think of Satan as God's appendage that is pure "evil" fine, I guess that might qualify, as it is anybody's guess in this wild imaginary theory we are crafting as we go along.

Another point... Jesus IS THE WORD, right? So, you don't technically need the bible. So, +1 to aaaanth for getting it. It's not about sticking your nose in a book and remembering scripture or even doing due diligence and learning old languages and their meanings to translate the bible... It's about your own personal relationship and understanding of your personal beliefs in reference to the base layout of Christianity (the bible) that is what causes us to go on this spiritual journey of understanding and enlightenment throughout our lives.

Call me misled, deceived, non-believer, whatever you want to call me. But I believe the same thing you all believe, just not the fairytale literalism that the bible reads as. Poke some holes in that Markinsa and other Christian scholars on DV forums... I love the attention, and I crave your responses so I can evaluate them using my MIND and the spiritual connection I have with God through my MIND. Yes, that's right, that's how we exist in this world, and why we are self-aware among other animals and beings, because we have our MINDS, which is a scientific way of stating we are spiritually advanced and connected to the ONE being, God. And we are God. And so, we are his Sons and Daughters, his Children, and we are Him. And Him being the Christ, which is also the Word, we are then also the Word ourselves. We don't need the bible. It's a great starter tool, but once we have gotten momentum, we are all we need, for our connection to the spiritual realm and to God, and ourselves as God. Have fun with that. I know you'll gasp and heave in protest, and I'll eagerly await your responses.

These religious posts have started to become fun to me... I missed the days when I would debate spiritual issues with others... too long have I distanced myself from the Good Fight. Thanks all! GO RV. Just sayin'...

touche' ...

The freedom provided by the 5th amendment. ;)

Yes.... Just let me add that the concept of Freedom of course goes beyond your US 5th Amendment and beyond the USA.....It's a much larger concept which can not be constrained within a specific Country's borders.......

No, your rational thinking is wrong. Cold may be the absence of heat, but that does not mean that cold cannot turn to hot and hot cannot turn to cold. Light can turn to dark and dark can turn to light. Good can turn to evil and evil can turn to good...so choose to believe what you will, but evil is not absent in anyone, including God. You have been taught to believe this because if you were taught that God was also evil, how much would you believe. Some people may be more evil than others and some may have more good in them, but not one single being is without both.

A VERY INTERESTING CONVERSATION

An Atheist Professor of Philosophy was speaking to his Class on the Problem Science has

With GOD , the ALMIGHTY. He asked one of his New Christian Students to stand and . . .

Professor : You are a Christian, aren't you, son ?

Student : Yes, sir.

Professor : So, you Believe in GOD ?

Student : Absolutely, sir.

Professor : Is GOD Good ?

Student : Sure.

Professor : Is GOD ALL - POWERFUL ?

Student : Yes.

Professor : My Brother died of Cancer even though he Prayed to GOD to Heal him. Most of us would attempt to help others who are ill. But GOD didn't. How is this GOD good then? Hmm?

(Student was silent ) Professor : You can't answer, can you ? Let's start again, Young Fella.

Is GOD Good?

Professor : Is Satan good ?

Student : No.

Professor : Where does Satan come from ?

Student : From . . . GOD . . .

Professor : That's right. Tell me son, is there evil in this World?

Professor : Evil is everywhere, isn't it ? And GOD did make everything. Correct?

Professor : So who created evil ?

(Student did not answer) Professor : Is there Sickness? Immorality? Hatred? Ugliness?

All these terrible things exist in the World, don't they? Student : Yes, sir.

Professor : So, who Created them ?

(Student had no answer) Professor : Science says you have 5 Senses you use to Identify and Observe the World around you. Tell me, son . . . Have you ever Seen GOD? Student : No, sir.

Professor : Tell us if you have ever Heard your GOD?

Student : No , sir.

Professor : Have you ever Felt your GOD , Tasted your GOD , Smelt your GOD ? Have you ever had any Sensory Perception of GOD for that matter?

Student : No, sir. I'm afraid I haven't.

Professor : Yet you still Believe in HIM?

Professor : According to Empirical, Testable, Demonstrable Protocol, Science says your GOD doesn't exist. What do you say to that, son?

Student : Nothing. I only have my Faith.

Professor : Yes, Faith. And that is the Problem Science has. Student : Professor, is there such a thing as Heat?

Professor : Yes.

Student : And is there such a thing as Cold?

Professor : Yes.

Student : No, sir. There isn't..

(The Lecture Theatre became very quiet with this turn of events ) Student : Sir, you can have Lots of Heat, even More Heat, Superheat, Mega Heat, White Heat,

a Little Heat or No Heat.

But we don't have anything called Cold.

We can hit 458 Degrees below Zero which is No Heat, but we can't go any further after that.

There is no such thing as Cold.

Cold is only a Word we use to describe the Absence of Heat.

We cannot Measure Cold.

Heat is Energy.

Cold is Not the Opposite of Heat, sir, just the Absence of it.

(There was Pin-Drop Silence in the Lecture Theatre ) Student : What about Darkness,

Professor? Is there such a thing as Darkness?

Professor : Yes. What is Night if there isn't Darkness?

Student : You're wrong again, sir. Darkness is the Absence of Something You can have Low Light, Normal Light, Bright Light, Flashing Light . . .But if you have No Light constantly, you have nothing and its called Darkness, isn't it? In reality, Darkness isn't. If it is, were you would be able to make Darkness Darker, wouldn't you?

Professor : So what is the point you are making, Young Man ?

Student : Sir, my point is your Philosophical Premise is flawed.

Professor : Flawed ? Can you explain how?

Student : Sir, you are working on the Premise of Duality. You argue there is Life and then there is Death, a Good GOD and a Bad GOD. You are viewing the Concept of GOD as something finite, something we can measure. Sir, Science can't even explain a Thought. It uses Electricity and Magnetism, but has never seen, much less fully understood either one. To view Death as the Opposite of Life is to be ignorant of the fact that Death cannot exist as a Substantive Thing. Death is Not the Opposite of Life: just the Absence of it

Now tell me, Professor, do you teach your Students that they evolved from a Monkey?

Professor : If you are referring to the Natural Evolutionary Process, yes, of course, I do. Student : Have you ever observed Evolution with your own eyes, sir?

(The Professor shook his head with a Smile, beginning to realize where the Argument was going ) Student : Since no one has ever observed the Process of Evolution at work and Cannot even prove that this Process is an On-Going Endeavor,

Are you not teaching your Opinion, sir? Are you not a Scientist but a Preacher? (The Class was in Uproar )

Is there anyone in the Class who has ever seen the Professor's Brain?

(The Class broke out into Laughter ) Student : Is there anyone here who has ever heard the Professor's Brain, Felt it, touched or Smelt it? . . . No one appears to have done so.

So, according to the Established Rules of Empirical, Stable, Demonstrable Protocol, Science says that You have No Brain, sir. With all due respect, sir, how do we then Trust your Lectures, sir?

(The Room was Silent. The Professor stared at the Student, his face unfathomable) Professor : I guess you'll have to take them on Faith, son.

Student : That is it sir . . . Exactly ! The Link between Man & GOD is FAITH.

That is all that Keeps Things Alive and Moving.

NB:I believe you have enjoyed the Conversation . . . and if so .. .

You'll probably want your Friends / Colleagues to enjoy the same . . . won't you? Forward them to Increase their Knowledge . . . or FAITH.

That student was Albert Einstein.

"The most beautiful and most profound experience is the sensation of the mystical. It is the sower of all true science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead. To know that... what is impenetrable to us really exists, manifesting itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty which our dull faculties can comprehend only in their primitive forms - this knowledge, this feeling is at the center of true religiousness."

( Albert Einstein - The Merging of Spirit and Science)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Two things, good job Jack... Nice point about the balance of energy forces, with manifestations in states of being we call good and evil. Being so, God must also follow the laws of the Universe he created, or he would not be part of it, therefore not exist. So... God is both good and evil, in total, and whole. So, that being said, the mystery of iniquity is that it existed with God before he made the heavens and the earth (read: universe). So God IS iniquity and divine perfect beauty and goodness, ONE (there's that word again) in the same. You can't have one without the other. There must always be a perfect balance or the logic cannot support it. If you think Satan truly embodies pure evil, then... you are sorely mistaken. If you want to think of Satan as God's appendage that is pure "evil" fine, I guess that might qualify, as it is anybody's guess in this wild imaginary theory we are crafting as we go along.

Another point... Jesus IS THE WORD, right? So, you don't technically need the bible. So, +1 to aaaanth for getting it. It's not about sticking your nose in a book and remembering scripture or even doing due diligence and learning old languages and their meanings to translate the bible... It's about your own personal relationship and understanding of your personal beliefs in reference to the base layout of Christianity (the bible) that is what causes us to go on this spiritual journey of understanding and enlightenment throughout our lives.

Call me misled, deceived, non-believer, whatever you want to call me. But I believe the same thing you all believe, just not the fairytale literalism that the bible reads as. Poke some holes in that Markinsa and other Christian scholars on DV forums... I love the attention, and I crave your responses so I can evaluate them using my MIND and the spiritual connection I have with God through my MIND. Yes, that's right, that's how we exist in this world, and why we are self-aware among other animals and beings, because we have our MINDS, which is a scientific way of stating we are spiritually advanced and connected to the ONE being, God. And we are God. And so, we are his Sons and Daughters, his Children, and we are Him. And Him being the Christ, which is also the Word, we are then also the Word ourselves. We don't need the bible. It's a great starter tool, but once we have gotten momentum, we are all we need, for our connection to the spiritual realm and to God, and ourselves as God. Have fun with that. I know you'll gasp and heave in protest, and I'll eagerly await your responses.

These religious posts have started to become fun to me... I missed the days when I would debate spiritual issues with others... too long have I distanced myself from the Good Fight. Thanks all! GO RV. Just sayin'...

BEAUTIFULLY SAID!

Edited by aaanth
  • Upvote 1