Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

here is all the bank info you need

Just home from opening a priv. bank account in Houston with one of the banks on this list there is a min. deposit. This part edited by BanG due remarks to the user community. They were not necessary or appropriate. Peace.

Got this info from my bank in Kuwait so that i did not have to fly back over seas it is all handled right here in the USA

Management and Branches

Management Offices

608 Al-Yarmouk District Street No.1 - Building No. 20 P.O.Box 28445 Postal Code 12631 Baghdad-Republic of Iraq T: (+964-1) 5433561 Fax: (+964-1) 5433560

Head Office

Mr. Mohammed A. Al Nawab Branch Manager 211 Al Kindi District, Zuqaq 13 - Bldg. No.4, Al Harthya Baghdad -Republic of Iraq

T : (+964-1) 5439617/8/9 M : ( +964) 7901949478 E-mail: mohammed.alnawab@tbiraq.com

Al Nahar Street Branch

Mr. Munasif Jassim Kadhem Branch Manager Al Mustansir Street Baghdad Chamber of Commerce Building Baghdad - Republic of Iraq

T: ( +964-1) 8169755, 7404036, 7404039 M : ( +964) 7906466927 E-mail: ateer.alhadad@tbiraq.com

Al Najaf Branch

Mr. Abdul Wahab H. Hashim Branch Manager Al Cufa Street Near 1920th Revolution Square Opposite to Religious University T: (+964-33) 331324, 331326 M : ( +964) 7706826045 E-mail: abdilwahab.hashim@tbiraq.com

America and North America

JPMorgan Chase Bank Citibank N.A. Royal Bank of Canada

Asia

Bank of China The Bank of Tokyo – Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd Woori Bank

Erbil Branch

Mrs. Gheed Qassim Khalil Branch Manager El Eskan Next to Eskan Police Station Building No. 359 Erbil-Republic of Iraq

T : (+ 964-66) 2227973 M : (+964) 7701310570 E-mail:gheed.khalil@tbiraq.com

Sulaimania Branch

Mr. Dlawar Noori Mahmood Branch Manager Salem Street Sulaimania Mall Building, 2nd floor Sulaimania-Republic of Iraq T : ( +964-53) 3193143

M : (+964) 7704615153 E-mail:dlawar.noory@tbiraq.com

Basrah Branch

Mr. Dawood Sakran Branch Manager 303 Oman District, Palestine Street, Zuqaq 3 Close to cross road of 14 Tamooz St. Basrah - Republic of Iraq

T :( +964 - 40) 617184 M :( +964) 7903354849 E-mail: dawood.sakran@tbiraq.com

List of Main Correspondents

America and North America

JPMorgan Chase Bank Citibank N.A. Royal Bank of Canada

Asia

Bank of China The Bank of Tokyo – Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd Woori Bank

List of Main Correspondents

U.S.A U.S.A Canada

China Japan S.Korea

Australia

Australia & New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ)

Europe

AkBank Bank Austria Creditanstalt AG Danske Bank Aktieselskab Millennium BCP (Banco Comercial Portugues SA) BNP Paribas SA (BNP) Calyon Commerzbank Conversbank Credit Suisse Deutsche Bank AG Dresdner Bank AG Finansbank Fortis bank HypoVereinsbank AG ING Bank Intesa Sanpaolo SPA Turkiye is Bankasi AS UniCredito Italiano SPA VTB Bank (Open Joint-Stock Company) (JSC VTB Bank)

Middle East

Arab Banking Corporation The Arab Investment Company Bank Audi Bank Muscat SAOG Byblos Bank Citibank NA Mashreqbank National Bank of Kuwait Standard Chartered Bank Union Bank for Saving & Investment

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Seriously? Are telling us that you have negotiated a $1.27 rate of exchange for your Iraqi Dinars with a bank in Kuwait :blink: ?

all i will say after the rude way people were here yesterday is check for yourself if thats not enough info then I cant help ya but if you look at the list im sure you will see a lot of those banks that say they don't handle Dinar

and they don't 1 or 2 mill dinar at a time so work your deal

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Just talked with Royal Bank here, although they don't buy or sell IQD the person I spoke with was quite aware of what is going on and said to keep checking back. Once the IQD is on the Forex they will be cashing it in. So I can't debunk what your saying and it's the first time here I heard a banker here say anything positive.

Anyone else get any good news?

• Upvote 1

Just call TD bank here, manager is aware of what is going on. Still not buying and said to keep checking too? She said to check the FOREX and once it shows they will cash in. So......Jeez there must be back door deals going on now for those with lots of dinar. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

all i will say after the rude way people were here yesterday is check for yourself if thats not enough info then I cant help ya but if you look at the list im sure you will see a lot of those banks that say they don't handle Dinar

You know that is all fine and dandy so to speak and I have no knowledge about how you were treated yesterday by anyone. I just asked you a straight forward question that I was hoping to get a straight answer to.

I'm not arguing about what banks will or will not deal with our IQD. And I'm real sorry (I think) that your feelings got hurt yesterday but my question is asking you to verify (no bs) that you just negotiated (today) a $1.27 rate of exchange for your IQD.

Thanks

• Upvote 2

Just home from opening a priv. bank account in Houston with one of the banks on this list there is a min. deposit but if a couple of you scrape your pennies you just might pull it off was not hard at all rate 1.27 yes i gave a rate i suggest you work your own deal.

Got this info from my bank in Kuwait so that i did not have to fly back over seas it is all handled right here in the USA

I don't understand...are you saying that you cashed in @ 1.27?

If so why would you need a minimum?

well i just got off the phone with my local chase bank and was told and i quote "we do not deal with that specific currency" i replied well will you be in the near future and i was told again and i quote "no" that was a bank on your list so i am calling BS

you are calling BS because they answered your questions and you didn't pry....good idea....

Congrats on your deal!

So how long until you have the funds in your account?

Thanks for the info btw.

I don't understand...are you saying that you cashed in @ 1.27?

If so why would you need a minimum?

Looks Like they are looking for a very large amount of IQD per transaction.

This is to maximize the profit the bank makes and it limits the traffic to only high value account holders would be my guess.

Randalln if someone had say 125,000,000 IQD how much of that would be needed to secure a deal at this rate?

Hope you can answer that.

Thanks.

Edited by coolbeans

You people do not get this!

You cannot call!

You cannot e-mail!

You have to go into the bank and open a private banking account.

Which means you may need $100,000 USD or more to open a private account.

Then you can negotiate the deal.

Calling and e-mails will get you nowhere.

You must open a private banking account face to face and then talk to your personal banker for your private bank account. to negotiate a deal

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Just home from opening a priv. bank account in Houston with one of the banks on this list there is a min. deposit but if a couple of you scrape your pennies you just might pull it off was not hard at all rate 1.27 yes i gave a rate i suggest you work your own deal.

End Quote

What are you talking about now?

Seriously? Are telling us that you have negotiated a $1.27 rate of exchange for your Iraqi Dinars with a bank in Kuwait :blink: ?

It would seem that way........Seriously..... WTF.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

LOOK CAN YOU PEOPLE NOT EVEN SPOT PUMPER BS WHEN ITS RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSE?

The rate is $1.00 = 1170 IQD period

and until forex changeS that to something else that's the rate.

This clown is just trying to drive dinar sales.

And if you argue with a fool there's two fools arguing.

Ignore this fool.

Edited by cbisinger
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

You people do not get this!

You cannot call!

You cannot e-mail!

You have to go into the bank and open a private banking account.

Which means you may need $100,000 USD or more to open a private account.

Then you can negotiate the deal.

Calling and e-mails will get you nowhere.

You must open a private banking account face to face and then talk to your personal banker for your private bank account. to negotiate a deal

ding ding ding now thats using your brain i gave you +1 for that but remember if you already have a account in the bank that you get your private bank account put them to the fire free checking, free atm ,free credit card (black)no interest, ever and i do mean ever, unlimited limit,no withdrawal fees up to $500,000 and whatever else you can think of ,even if you want your car washed wail you wait for them to get it done.

but if the rest of you want to sit on your A$$'$ go ahead its up to you. there is no one on any of these forums that will take you by the hand out of the goodness of there heart just look how they treat people when they try to give them a map to success .

And if you think im a pumper hahahaha which is laughable i am not just a man that has worked in Kuwait Iraq Afghanistan Bahrain Dubai and the Philippines and have worked outside the USA since 2001. take it or leave it .

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

ding ding ding now thats using your brain i gave you +1 for that but remember if you already have a account in the bank that you get your private bank account put them to the fire free checking, free atm ,free credit card (black)no interest, ever and i do mean ever, unlimited limit,no withdrawal fees up to $500,000 and whatever else you can think of ,even if you want your car washed wail you wait for them to get it done.

but if the rest of you want to sit on your A$$'$ go ahead its up to you. there is no one on any of these forums that will take you by the hand out of the goodness of there heart just look how they treat people when they try to give them a map to success .

And if you think im a pumper hahahaha which is laughable i am not just a man that has worked in Kuwait Iraq Afghanistan Bahrain Dubai and the Philippines and have worked outside the USA since 2001. take it or leave it .

Thanks for coming back to the thread.

We have calls into 2 banks in TX and are waiting to hear back from the private banking rep in both.

Also we have one friend who has priavte banking with Wells Farg in TX and he is contacting one of the banks you provided with all of his qualifying info and we are waiting to hear back from him.

Did you have instant credit to you account or will you have to wait?

Thanks.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for coming back to the thread.

We have calls into 2 banks in TX and are waiting to hear back from the private banking rep in both.

Also we have one friend who has priavte banking with Wells Farg in TX and he is contacting one of the banks you provided with all of his qualifying info and we are waiting to hear back from him.

Did you have instant credit to you account or will you have to wait?

Thanks.

2-4 weeks but because im not in that big of a hurry a lesser rate an i could have used 300% of my existing balance no fees.

this is because the rate fluctuation

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2-4 weeks but because im not in that big of a hurry a lesser rate an i could have used 300% of my existing balance no fees.

Nice.

My buddy has a little over 200 million IQD and he told the private banker today he will go all out right now for that rate.

We will just do a portion. We hope to get more defined info on which bank we will go to tomorrow.

Thanks for posting all of that info it has been a great help.

Anything eles you can add or share?

Thanks

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3