Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE TRIFECTA THEORY FINAL - 2 OF 2

Scooter

Hi Scooter, Thanks for the Post!

When you say Open Low???? Retrieve the big bills then a second advancement in 2012. In your opinion, would they will put a time limit(30, 60, 90, 120 days) on the big bills to turn them in or do you think it would not be necessary and they would naturally be removed?

We appreciate all you contribute.

• Upvote 1

Sir Scooter, I hope that all your time and efforts that suggest a possible happy ending soon come to fruition. Respect is not a word that should be used loosely, but I and countless of others RESPECT you. Thanks again................................................GO RV 2011(june) BABY!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks Scooter, this is great information. I like graphics. Lets me know where you are going. Would like to have a copy of The Trifecta Theory to examine. Is there a possibility of getting a copy?:)

Kickin butt Scooter! I, as you, have felt that 6/30/11 is huge for a long period of time. It is mentioned in so many different documents. I just wonder if they are going to telegraph this so far in advance (approximately 1 year). It makes me think it may happen at another time. Anyways thanks again Scooter!!!!!

DV TEAM,

BELOW IS THE FINAL CHAPTER OF "THE TRIFECTA THEORY"

ENJOY AND GOOD LUCK,

SCOOTER

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

31--REGIONALTRANSFORMATION--COSTANDBENEFIT.png

32--TRIFECTACONCLUSION--CALENDAROFEVENTSJUNE2011.png

33--TRIFECTALATESTRATEINFORMATION--FinalMOPandMOFPlanTablesandFiveYearPlan.png

Good morning All,

I am unable to view the images; will someone try to repost in a different format?

Thank you,

GG

Sir Scooter, I hope that all your time and efforts that suggest a possible happy ending soon come to fruition. Respect is not a word that should be used loosely, but I and countless of others RESPECT you. Thanks again................................................GO RV 2011(june) BABY!!!!!!!!!

I could not say it any better myself.

Thanks Scooter for being you.

GreginTexas

• Upvote 2

Thanks Scooter. You are one of the few on this site who backs up their opinions with comprehensive research. We all stand in gratitude to you for your obvious effort on our collective behalf. I, for one, am always enthused after reading your posts. GO RV!