Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What value would you cash out at?

Cash-out value  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What value would you cash out at?

• $0.01
    • $0.10
    • $0.25
    • $0.50
    • $0.75
    • $1.00
    • $1.50
    • $2.00
    • $3.00
    • $3.50

Here are the rules to consider before answering the poll.

1) When your cashing out your dinar, your cashing out your entire holdings.

2) Upon cash-out, you can not re-buy in, or re-invest into Iraq in any matter.

3) You have to remember that as the value goes up, you have to consider the threat of the value crashing at a moments notice.

4) Your cashing out in the U.S. dollar only

5) You have to wait for the increment to hit the option value. (i.e., you can't consider cashing out at $2.50 if your hoping to see $3.00 & your okay with $2.50 because $2.50 is not an option)

Ideally, we have to consider what we would be willing to "risk" our holdings to rise in value to prior to cashing out... If you were greedy & waited until $3.50, which is a high value to reach which may not be reached, your likely going to the entire holding. So consider that prior to voting in the poll.

And upon R/V - we can go back and look at our guesses and think.. Wow, I guess too high or too low.

Happy voting..

• Upvote 1

Oh well, I didn't know the rules when I voted. However I assumed it was all my holdings. There will be hundreds of places to invest outside of Iraq, so I will get over that limitation. 75 cents works well for me as I can accomplish my goals even if they have a windfall tax. My investment is well sheltered to take advantage of the tax code. I want to pay a lot in taxes, but over lots and lots of years. :D:D:D

Oh well, I didn't know the rules when I voted. However I assumed it was all my holdings. There will be hundreds of places to invest outside of Iraq, so I will get over that limitation. 75 cents works well for me as I can accomplish my goals even if they have a windfall tax. My investment is well sheltered to take advantage of the tax code. I want to pay a lot in taxes, but over lots and lots of years. :D:D:D

The limitations on re-investing on Iraq was simply to say.. Hey! I'll cash out at whatever and just get a savings account or put it into the ISX within Iraq.

Trying to remove all "variables" when considering what value you would happily cash out at...

Think of it as a deal or no deal game.. And this is what the bank offers you. If you continue on, you may lose everything however is the negative side. :P

I'll wait a little while before I give my vote/value. :)

Why would you cash out and then reinvest????? If it came in at $1 then your 1 Million Dinar would be $1M USD....Then to buy 1 M DInar it would cost you that same price.....It always gets me when I see this and the "poster" has not done the math :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why would you cash out and then reinvest????? If it came in at $1 then your 1 Million Dinar would be $1M USD....Then to buy 1 M DInar it would cost you that same price.....It always gets me when I see this and the "poster" has not done the math :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I was removing people looking to loop-hole my scenario.

Someone would maybe consider cashing all of their holdings out & re-investing 1/2 to see the value rise. Or they may consider a savings account or look to the ISX as a revenue making potential. My scenario simply states, cash out & be done w/ Iraq for potential income.

Just looking for the value that people would be willing to cash out 100% of their holdings. I hear how often people would only cash out a little bit and try to ride it out to see the value go higher. I'm removing that scenario to see what people would cash out at, and how high they would go with a potential risk oft he value crashing... Think of it as deal or no deal.. You could go for the big case, but you may get stuck with a dime if you let greed take over ;)

25 cents baby and it will be too soon before I ever hear the word Iraq again!!!! laugh.gif

So your expectations would be low... Therefore, a dollar RV would mean you would need new underwear, huh? :)

I wouldn't complain at a quarter....

I'd vote $0.75.... Basically because its under a dollar, but, it's a pretty respectable rate.

I think to cash out entire holdings, $0.75 would do....

Even $0.50 would be great.. Same for a quarter, but I would hope to see it reach $0.75 - 1.00.....

If they come out higher from the start, I'll want to run to the bank to cash out ;)

Give me at least .50 and Iraq can be on their merry way doing whatever they want. Never have to look at the rate or hear the word dinar. Even if the rate went to 1.50..don't care and would never know because once all cashed in would never look or read another post and will predict the final post will be from Okie, Steve or Blaino saying "I told you so".

So your expectations would be low... Therefore, a dollar RV would mean you would need new underwear, huh? smile.gif

I wouldn't complain at a quarter....

I'd vote $0.75.... Basically because its under a dollar, but, it's a pretty respectable rate.

I think to cash out entire holdings, $0.75 would do....

Even $0.50 would be great.. Same for a quarter, but I would hope to see it reach $0.75 - 1.00.....

If they come out higher from the start, I'll want to run to the bank to cash out wink.gif

No, at a dollar someone would need to come get me out of jail for running through the streets butt ass naked yelling at the top of my lungs!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Since they have stated in articles that they want $3.22 for a rate, I will hold until that rate is reached. That is of course assuming that it doesn't come out at that rate. I believe all you folks reaching and hoping for $1.00 or less are going to be pleasantly surprised when this thing lets loose. btw I voted $3.00 as $3.22 wasn't an option. I was surprised that it wasn't since they have said that is the amount they want.

• Upvote 2