Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Doonie "Doozie" Post 05/31/11

dinarmamma

* Doonie Post: PD – 5/31/11

May 31st, 2011 11:19 am · Posted in DOOZIES

[doonie] I just recieved a e-mail from my contacts in Kuwait/Iraq…Shabibi is expected to make an announcement in the next AM regarding and I quote” financial stability in our country”. He said on this day respectfully we have made progress to the finances during security trials of our nations attributes. My contact is stating announcements are being broadcast live via mosque loud speakers in country. Iraq citizens are over joyed and coming together as unity among the brotherhood of each individual parties, a first in Iraq’s history. Now, I know personally know that the next AM will be 4:30 in the morning their time..which is in 8 1/2 hours from now (the next Mosque Broadcast). Tonight should be the night the RV will be released to the world, cash-in 21 hours away!

I'll believe it when I'm at my bank cashing out! :blink:

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 2

Boys and Girls I truley pray and ask if this is Gods will let it be done so the suffering can end. After all it is the Garden of Eden. Its time to reep. In Jesus Name let they will be done.AMEN :D

Tried to give you a +1 but am out :(. Love your post though, totally agree!

• Upvote 6

Boys and Girls I truley pray and ask if this is Gods will let it be done so the suffering can end. After all it is the Garden of Eden. Its time to reep. In Jesus Name let they will be done.AMEN :D

I got your back dinarmamma...I gave you both a +1 for your optimism and positive vibes!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I got your back dinarmamma...I gave you both a +1 for your optimism and positive vibes!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sorry for the double post...I don't know why it did that!! My bad!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

So can anyone verify if this exact same type of scenario, i.e. "announcements are being broadcast live via mosque loud speakers in country" regarding an RV has ever been announced in the past, and turned out to be a bust? Just want to know that similar "hype" hasn't been promoted and turned out false - trying to "stay grounded", I'm sure you understand! :)WOO HOOO! If it's TRUE!!!!! GO RVVVV!!!!!!!!!