Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Had a bank offer-our story TOO!!!

FXStockpiling

Excuse me here, but is it the stress or is it impatience that is driving this anger in here? What the heck is with PROVE TO ME YOUR RUMOR IS TRUE OR SHUT UP? Makes me think we need a separate Forum for RUMORS THAT ARE NOT RUMORS BECAUSE THEY'RE PROVEN TRUE or something. Sheesh. Seems we've regressed. What's next, do you all want a link to a vid of the conversation with the Bank person?

Here's a wild idea, let's start a Forum where we can post rumors, nuances of conversations we've had with some people in interesting financial positions and such. Yeah, that's it! We could call it "RUMORS". We could even leave our weaponry at the door and keep somewhat of a positive, non-combative attitude. (That being said, the bouncers could keep the OKIE's and the G.E.T. gang outside, but I dream).

Let's go striding, not kicking, into this RV.

Peace Out

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Excuse me here, but is it the stress or is it impatience that is driving this anger in here? What the heck is with PROVE TO ME YOUR RUMOR IS TRUE OR SHUT UP? Makes me think we need a separate Forum for RUMORS THAT ARE NOT RUMORS BECAUSE THEY'RE PROVEN TRUE or something. Sheesh. Seems we've regressed. What's next, do you all want a link to a vid of the conversation with the Bank person?

Here's a wild idea, let's start a Forum where we can post rumors, nuances of conversations we've had with some people in interesting financial positions and such. Yeah, that's it! We could call it "RUMORS". We could even leave our weaponry at the door and keep somewhat of a positive, non-combative attitude. (That being said, the bouncers could keep the OKIE's and the G.E.T. gang outside, but I dream).

Let's go striding, not kicking, into this RV.

Peace Out

LOL we are just having a little fun.....guess you missed the other "bank story offer" .....none of us here on this thread are being serious.....we are all being sarcastic as hell but i guess some didnt pick up on it yet!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

As SOME can see I am just having FUN on this Memorial Day... For those that didn't get that LIGHT UP & LIGHT'N UP. Life is too short and this whole thing may well be done by the 1st so take a chill pill. OUT

No kidding. I could tell you were goofing around. Some people have NO sense of humor. <_<

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL we are just having a little fun.....guess you missed the other "bank story offer" .....none of us here on this thread are being serious.....we are all being sarcastic as hell but i guess some didnt pick up on it yet!! laugh.gif

That makes sense, Keep'm. You normally don't shoot 'em before they even bop their Whack-a-Mole heads up. I suppose it's because I'm so tired of the outrageous BS that slimes its way into this Forum from the "others" that I welcome some other's fresh rumors/quasi-intel, etc. If we don't have those then it gets really dry. And what ever did happen with the rumors from the guy who got that fun intel from the chicken-plucker over there!?!?

Peace Out amigo.

• Upvote 1

Some of these people have been hardened to the point by now that they cant or won't accept the simple testimony of some who are simply trying to share.

Its liked me telling some one I am 52 years old and bench press 500lbs with ease. I t happens to be a fact but nothing will make some believe that testimony.

If you have honest info please share its what the site is for a few may not like it and do what they do so what.......thanks for the post.

Well, I went into a bank and asked if they sell Dinar. She said "Yes, we do." I asked if they will buy Dinar and she said "Yes",with a big smile and a wink, "but you must have an account with us to cash in." I got so excited, because why else would she want me to open an account with them, unless I was going to have lots of money to deposit? I think she knows something by the way she winked at me, but she's tight lipped about it. If I get more info out of her I will let ya'll know. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Who knows why it was deleted... Hmmm maybe because a mod is so booty hurt they didnt get an offer maybe?? You people are idiots. Thats why nobody else had a story like mine- because if they had posted it, it was deleted. Oh well you go ahead and live in you sarcastic untrusting world and die early of a heart attack while we trade in a bit tomorrow and pay off our house while we wait for the big number to roll around. Peace out j.a's

laugh.giflaugh.gif And when your ready to apologize for being silly and telling mother goose nursery ryhmes, we will be here waiting!!!

• Upvote 1

What happened to the other bank offer story thread? swallowed by ghosts or what?

Who knows why it was deleted... Hmmm maybe because a mod is so booty hurt they didnt get an offer maybe?? You people are idiots. Thats why nobody else had a story like mine- because if they had posted it, it was deleted. Oh well you go ahead and live in you sarcastic untrusting world and die early of a heart attack while we trade in a bit tomorrow and pay off our house while we wait for the big number to roll around. Peace out j.a's

Hey Richierich - did you steal my bong and smoke some silly pumper weed? Let me guess, you don't want to share the bank who offered you $.70 because you don't want the branch manager to lose their job, right? Pumper exposed!

• Upvote 1

As SOME can see I am just having FUN on this Memorial Day... For those that didn't get that LIGHT UP & LIGHT'N UP. Life is too short and this whole thing may well be done by the 1st so take a chill pill. OUT

I here ya man I thought it was pretty funny stuff. What I think this website needs (listening Adam) Is a fight like he!! catogory .People could get all their frustrations out before coming in to the act like a humanbeing catogorys. Be easyer on the mods too hahahahahahah All they would have to do is say " Oh yeah their fighting like he!!". I`m moving this to the fight like hell catogory. Where they can just hammer it out hahahahahahahaha So wa you think Adam.

This is your one warning before being put on Mod preview ... I approved you rumor as you can now see it again. As you say, don't get booty hurt before you know what happened and start lashing out at other members. I will unapprove this post I am quoting to hoping it will save you some negative points for jumping the gun on being a sour member.

• Upvote 1