Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well?????

hozer

Well with all the hype for Tuesday I hope it's just not some pumpers trying to sell people more dinar. Me.... IMHO ..... I wont believe it till the money is in my hands and not till then. I'll just kick back and see what happends with a grain of salt :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by hozer
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well with all the hype for Tuesday I hope it's just not some pumpers trying to sell people more dinar. Me.... IMHO ..... I wont believe it till the money is in my hands and not till then. I'll just kick back and see what happends with a grain of salt :lol: :lol: :lol:

After so many disappointments, many of us feel the same as you...an RV will happen when it happens, we just sit back and wait patiently.

• Upvote 2

Well with all the hype for Tuesday I hope it's just not some pumpers trying to sell people more dinar. Me.... IMHO ..... I wont believe it till the money is in my hands and not till then. I'll just kick back and see what happends with a grain of salt laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Its all hype.....Tuesday will come and go with nothing different and business as usual....No one will know ahead of time when the RV is going to happen so to believe anyone who says they do, your just setting yourself up for disapointment!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Its all hype.....Tuesday will come and go with nothing different and business as usual....No one will know ahead of time when the RV is going to happen so to believe anyone who says they do, your just setting yourself up for disapointment!!

I know we agree on alot of things Keepem but I could not agree more on this! :)

Could you post a link to all the hype? I read through all the posts on the main page and didn't read much of anything about Tuesday and an RV.

He was right about silver going back to $35. Not that this means he knows anything about IQD. He was right about silver though.

Interesting.....lol.....

he was also right abot the stock of Ford Motor Co..

And he specifically stated a date of when the dinar would revalue? Or was he speaking about something else and people just assumed he was talking about the dinar?

Is this the same knucklehead that said the world was coming to an end (more than once) and was wrong?...for those of us who have been holding Dinar for 7+years...this is getting old. I dont ever post much, just mostly read, but I've gotten tired of all the BS postings. I think it's time I layed low for a while and let the Dinar collect dust. Most days I'm convinced we've been fooled into believing a pipe dream (no oil pun intended!), and don't think this thing will ever pan out...if they were EVER going to pull the trigger on this, they had ample time to do so by now. You guys take care! :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Not the same guy.

The 'Prphet I think is actually Pastor George Robinson. He has predicted the RV to be arouind May29-June1 @ a rate of $3.87-$3.89. he even said he has bought a few mill. dinars and will buy silver when he cashes out.

Not the same guy.

The 'Prphet I think is actually Pastor George Robinson. He has predicted the RV to be arouind May29-June1 @ a rate of $3.87-$3.89. he even said he has bought a few mill. dinars and will buy silver when he cashes out.

Well if he didnt use such a rediculous rate he might just be a little believable!!! That just tells me its def not going to happen.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I don't care what anybody says. There will be no RV until the GoI is completely seated and operational. People really need to stop listening to all of the "gurus" that claim an RV without the Iraqi Government in place, at a minimum. Not being negative but it ain't gonna happen without a Government. Period.

• Upvote 1

I don't care what anybody says. There will be no RV until the GoI is completely seated and operational. People really need to stop listening to all of the "gurus" that claim an RV without the Iraqi Government in place, at a minimum. Not being negative but it ain't gonna happen without a Government. Period.

Yep!! Gotta have a govt in place to authorize issuing of a new currency.......

• Upvote 1

We will know within the next 2 days if he is right. He scored with the Ford Motor Co. shares and the drop of the price of silver to $35. So he has a couple of runs on the board.

Not sure why we are in such a highly speculative investment since he also says that silver will be at $10,000 per ounce within 4-10 years(That isn't a typo,he said 10k within 4-10 years).We should all get out of this and purchase silver. This guy has also witnessed prayer make a woman with a weight problem lose 105 pounds in 6 hours and make a 6 year old witha growth problem grow 6 inches over night(I didn't make that up,his words).I believe very much in God and prayer,but these are miracles of Biblical proportion.