Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I hate to do this but...

oneremedy

So, just wanted to pass this on, JUST in case its true but Im thinking its all fluff.

Anyway, my girlfriends dad knows we have dinar. His friends also have dinar. He just called a couple hours ago saying his friends intel (boots on the ground) saw on Iraqi TV that Maliki was on stating that the dinar RV'd. Supposedly highest value in middle east, 4+

I checked it out on here, CBI, Forex, alsumaria and al jezeria but cant find anything so i think the fathers friends are full of it but just wanted to get it out, just in case its true then y'all can say "remedy called it, he is so cool!"

Thanks for reading and GO RV!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hi one :)

Thanks for the post. It sounds like this mornings

circus made its rounds to your girlfriends dad.

It was one of those Friday things again. Nothing has changed

as far as i can tell. Also, the TV interview stated nothing like what

has been said from what I read earlier.

Have a great weekend :)

All my best!

Jim

---

I had to explain to him that some Blaino dude was talking smack and then it spread like wild fire and people were getting emails from everyone they know that are invested. I had to burst his and their friends bubble but at least now they will think twice before calling me.

So, just wanted to pass this on, JUST in case its true but Im thinking its all fluff.

Anyway, my girlfriends dad knows we have dinar. His friends also have dinar. He just called a couple hours ago saying his friends intel (boots on the ground) saw on Iraqi TV that Maliki was on stating that the dinar RV'd. Supposedly highest value in middle east, 4+

I checked it out on here, CBI, Forex, alsumaria and al jezeria but cant find anything so i think the fathers friends are full of it but just wanted to get it out, just in case its true then y'all can say "remedy called it, he is so cool!"

Thanks for reading and GO RV!

Welcome to the club. I posted emails I received this morning looking for confirmation, looks like your girlfriends dad's friends got the same emails. DEBUNKED! I just got another email a few minutes ago, but I ain't posting the BS this time. :) whew!