Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STOP THE MADNESS !!!!!

OtisDaWhino

Everyone is going crazy about the newest rumor that Maliki made a speech stating that the RV is going to occur at the post collapse rate. Please use common sense when you see these rumors. First of all, if Maliki made such a speech it would be EVERYWHERE !!! Every news source from here to China would have it on their FRONT page. Well , I assure you it is not out there. Here is an Iraqi news website and there is NOTHING about a speech. Iraqi News Site . I for one am completely and utterly sick and tired of the emotional roller-coaster that goes along with this investment. I am looking for NOTHING but FACTS from here on out. Here is the way I look at it....Adam Montana SEEMS to be one of the most legitimate of all of the "Gurus" and he is sending out an email for FREE when the Iraqi Dinar RV's.....I dont have an email from him yet.....noone has an email from Adam yet. When I get that email I am going to party but not until !!! Lets try to stay away from getting caught on this emotional elevator because its turning me BI POLAR !!!! I love the feeling I get when I read the rumors of RV happening....the problem is it feels like a three day whiskey binge hangover the next day when you find out the rumor is bull jive. What I think we should be doing as a group is looking at the facts and not hanging our hat on these people trying to pump the sell of the Dinar with all of these rumors that are not fact based. Based on the FACTS that I have read.....I whole heartedly.....100%.....in my bones....think the RV is happening soon. I just think it is naive to think that we will be able to find out exactly when and you certainly will not know a rate until it is published. If we could all collectively start working on fact finding then that will help our cause but we tend to lean on these rumors because of the fascination with the dream of being instantly wealthy. Thats what these pumpers are COUNTING on !!! STOP the madness !!!!!

Another Iraqi news site ..... Economics section......NOTHING on a speech by Maliki and nothing on the Dinar Economics Section

Just the facts ..... Lets stick to the facts :-)

• Upvote 6

Hey Otis, Great points, but I think M did not make a BIG public speech. I caught a thread on another board, and I believe he was speaking last night at some event and the comments that have been posted are what he said. The only thing he did lock in was that it was supposed to be today.

There was some sort of news coverage because the information came to us via a live translation that was being done from the TV broadcast of M speaking.

Remember, not the big announcement, but rather a "here it comes tomorrow, get ready" I also seem to remember the phrase "Eluded to" which means he was not speaking in direct words.

I wish someone would post that news coverage so other can translate it and post it for everyone.

But those are the fact... Not made up, but rather posted from a translation of a speech M gave last night.

Peace

Please also keep in mind that you just clicked on the Rumors section of this site. I don't mean to step on anyones toes here but after all, the info. or BS posted here is just that,,, RUMORS.

I check it out for entertainment and to possibly compare notes on other BS I read or hear and can usually come to a conclusion concerning the validity of the rumor. If it is going to depress me and/or cause me to kick my dog and start drinking heavily then I would probably shy away from this section.

wink.gif

Oh I didnt mean to make it sound like I was mad or anything. I just think we should, as many people on here have said, take the rumors with a grain of salt. I read the rumors everyday and for the most part enjoy the entertainment but I have to admit some of the rumors are very convincing and very well thought out so it has gotten to me emotionally several times. I dont think anyone in here will not say the same. So yes, this is the rumor section and I believe there is a need for rumors.....I just think we collectively should try to keep the rumors as what they are....RUMORS. We dont do that as a whole....we hang our hats on the rumors sometimes and it, honestly, creates tremendous stress in some of our lives.

Regarding Malikis speech......I was merely using that rumor as a point......I didnt know exactly all of the details of the speech besides researching to try to find a link to something that mentioned it. But honestly, until I see a link of the speech or dialogue of the speech, I am treating it as fiction or rumor.

Again, let me reiterate, I am all for a rumor section and I wholeheartedly believe rumors are needed because we all know the cliche "When there is so much smoke, there is bound to be some flame" therefore, rumors are needed to find a little fact some where in the smoke. It is just my intention to really try to keep the rumors from stressing me out. The emotional ups and downs of this investment can take a toll after a while. I have seen people state that they are selling their Dinar because the emotional stress has gotten the best of them. Why would you sell your Dinar ?? The investment is so low that even if it does not happen I would not sell my Dinar because there is always a chance it will happen......BUT these rumors have gotten to some people so much that they actually want to completely pull out of the investment and give up that chance of total financial freedom and thats why I say we need to STOP THE MADNESS and work as a group to keep the rumor rollercoaster in check :-)

Everyone is going crazy about the newest rumor that Maliki made a speech stating that the RV is going to occur at the post collapse rate. Please use common sense when you see these rumors. First of all, if Maliki made such a speech it would be EVERYWHERE !!! Every news source from here to China would have it on their FRONT page. Well , I assure you it is not out there. Here is an Iraqi news website and there is NOTHING about a speech. Iraqi News Site . I for one am completely and utterly sick and tired of the emotional roller-coaster that goes along with this investment. I am looking for NOTHING but FACTS from here on out. Here is the way I look at it....Adam Montana SEEMS to be one of the most legitimate of all of the "Gurus" and he is sending out an email for FREE when the Iraqi Dinar RV's.....I dont have an email from him yet.....noone has an email from Adam yet. When I get that email I am going to party but not until !!! Lets try to stay away from getting caught on this emotional elevator because its turning me BI POLAR !!!! I love the feeling I get when I read the rumors of RV happening....the problem is it feels like a three day whiskey binge hangover the next day when you find out the rumor is bull jive. What I think we should be doing as a group is looking at the facts and not hanging our hat on these people trying to pump the sell of the Dinar with all of these rumors that are not fact based. Based on the FACTS that I have read.....I whole heartedly.....100%.....in my bones....think the RV is happening soon. I just think it is naive to think that we will be able to find out exactly when and you certainly will not know a rate until it is published. If we could all collectively start working on fact finding then that will help our cause but we tend to lean on these rumors because of the fascination with the dream of being instantly wealthy. Thats what these pumpers are COUNTING on !!! STOP the madness !!!!!

Another Iraqi news site ..... Economics section......NOTHING on a speech by Maliki and nothing on the Dinar Economics Section

Just the facts ..... Lets stick to the facts :-)

Oh i agree 100%

• Upvote 1

Adam Montana SEEMS to be one of the most legitimate of all of the "Gurus"

End Quote

He's not a Guru to begin with... There were attempts to throw him in the same league of the so-called Gurus... He simply is not one of them.

Based on the FACTS that I have read.....I whole heartedly.....100%.....in my bones....think the RV is happening soon.

End Quote

Ok.

Nope Can`t do it. I`m addicted. Got to have the rumours and the maddness I enjoy it. One day this ride will end and I will have to invest all over again on some other long shot just to get my rumour fix. hahahahahahah Yeah you dont have to tell me I know Im messed up. But hey at least it aint crack

• Upvote 1

When you scroll down to the bottom of the page and view "XX User(s) are reading this topic", I am amazed at the numbers. The majority of members follow rumors.

For example, I saw one topic under rumors regarding receiving "2 e-mails about R/V" and the amount of users reading the topic had reached 250 people.

The majority were listed as guests, but the members it included were as high as 50+.

You go to any other reasonable IQD/RV related article that supports something or pertains to the economy in a positive fashion.. You find anywhere from 5-10 members viewing it.

Rumors are what they are, rumors.

No article will make a claim of a R/V... However, maybe evidence that would support one.

They will never come out and claim of a R/V, unless it has been posted on CBI/Forex.

If you wish to read and educate yourself, follow the articles that pertain to the IQD, their economy, and the GOI.

For example, there have been many articles of foreign governments looking to invest within the country.

Or, anything related to filling the last ministery positions.

Any production related material.

Any WTO related information (Discussion, talks, etc).

Wow, log on first time in about 4 months and seeing the exact same kind of posts. It is so addicting - you don't realize it until you go cold turkey for a while and log in and see the same things you saw months and years ealier. Still, it is fun to be excited.