Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thank you Iraq for the new Job

Workinchump

With all due respect,I will disagree with your friend. As a firm Christian, though, I will agree with the two(FOR ALL YOU CHRISTIANS OUT THERE;PROPHETIC WORD OF DINAR) posts of two Christian brothers that gave the rate @ around $4 and the date around month's end.Why? Simply because faith comes by hearing the word of God. Furthermore, and quite frankly, I am not interested @ a rate in mere cents!!!

Everyone out there is just speculating and giving their OWN opinions. But the interesting thing about the word of God is, it is not speculative!! It is SURE!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Not buying the RV date. Sorry. The price, believe it or not, sounds reasonable. Third party info is so unreliable, I am writing this one off.

Good luck with your job. I heard that the dating scene in Iraq is a hotbed. Love babes with a treasure trail from head to toe. Let us know what its like.

Hmm....It's not clear if OP is in Iraq currently

I guess 3-8 cents is a possibility, but I think it's a bit on the low side also. The lowest I can see them coming out of the gate is around 27 cents, the current value of the currencies of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and UAE. It's hard to say that Iraq would be bought up at that value when that hasn't happened to their neighbors. As their economy grows and stability and security are restored they will eventually achieve parity with the US dollar and maybe even eventually reach the $3 mark, but it's not likely that they will be anywhere near $3 for at least five years IMO.

Agreed.

I will agree with the two(FOR ALL YOU CHRISTIANS OUT THERE;PROPHETIC WORD OF DINAR) posts of two Christian brothers that gave the rate @ around $4 and the date around month's end.Why? Simply because faith comes by hearing the word of God.

End Quote

With all the due respect.....And of course you don't expect anybody to argue with that..........Since for you that makes super-perfect sense..........Correct?.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

With all due respect,I will disagree with your friend. As a firm Christian, though, I will agree with the two(FOR ALL YOU CHRISTIANS OUT THERE;PROPHETIC WORD OF DINAR) posts of two Christian brothers that gave the rate @ around $4 and the date around month's end.Why? Simply because faith comes by hearing the word of God. Furthermore, and quite frankly, I am not interested @ a rate in mere cents!!!

Everyone out there is just speculating and giving their OWN opinions. But the interesting thing about the word of God is, it is not speculative!! It is SURE!!

Are you equating what this "prophet" said with scripture? Yeah, the word of God is sure, but this investment is speculative. Nowhere in the bible are we given a rate or date for the RV, or even a promise that there will be an RV. When this guy's "prophecy" turns out to be wrong he and everybody who believed him are going to end up looking like a bunch of yahoos, just like the preacher in California.

• Upvote 4

Are you equating what this "prophet" said with scripture? Yeah, the word of God is sure, but this investment is speculative. Nowhere in the bible are we given a rate or date for the RV, or even a promise that there will be an RV. When this guy's "prophecy" turns out to be wrong he and everybody who believed him are going to end up looking like a bunch of yahoos, just like the preacher in California.

I agree, but is it safe to say anyone who prophesies and it doesn't come to pass, then they are considered a false prophet? I mean, God either gives you a Word, or He doesn't. jmho. That's why there is a lot of responsibility on a pastor, a prophet, a deacon, etc.

"To whom much is given, much will be required."

• Upvote 4

At $0.03-0.08 and no limited amount of time to exchange big note (000s) I would continue holding as well.

If possible, I would maybe consider exchanging for lower denominations and wait out the rise in value.

I would assume some people, those that hold larger amounts, would cash-in which may drive the value up even more. It may not happen initially and take some time, but knowing that the amount could double, triple, or more from there... i would feel comfortable waiting.

I would consider many options however, such as maybe cashing out 50%, while out of that 50% cashed out, I could put 1/2 of that into ISX and another 1/2 into a Warka savings account.

However, I really wouldn't start making those decisions until the time came.

Came across this while doing some other research tonight.

TRC @ Dinar Rumor Forum 02-10-2010 06:14 AM: "If the Iraqi Dinar increased in value to 10 cents (.1 USD), the smallest banknote in Iraqi would have a value of $5 USD. There would no practical way to purchase everyday items in the economy and no way to make change---the currency would be impractical and unusable. If a soda in Iraq has a value of 50 cents now, it will still have a value of 50 cents if the value of the dinar increases---there has to be a denomination in the Iraq economy to pay for it. The current problem is that Iraq doesn’t have any currency in circulation to pay for normal day-to-day products if the dinar rises significantly in value---Iraq must have smallerdenominations moving forward."

Namaste

Great points. Regardless of a slow rise in value or a sudden impact from a RV, lower denominations are necessary.

When we hear that they started producing coinage, that will be great news.

I first want to explain how I got my sources. My old job was an account manager position. On a normal customer meeting, we started some small talk and got into the Dinar. My meeting ended up running about 30 mins longer then planned but I felt good about my meeting. I walked out of the meeting with a new friend. This was about 4 months ago.

About 1 month ago, I received a call from my customer wanting to order some more services and products, which made my day because I get paid to sell. Then at the end of the phone call, he asked me for my cell phone number. I normally do not give my cell phone number out because I can access my voicemail from anyway. Sure enough I get a call from his HR department offering me an interview for an account manager job 2 levels below my (new) friend.

Needless to say with a 10k increase in pay, I took the job.

My first day of work my new friend took me out to eat and we discussed the new industry. He answered allot of my questions about my new job and duties. Then we started talking about the IQD, which we have not spoken directly about for 4 months. He told me that he has friends in the Army currently in Iraq and personal contacts that are now living in Iraq, that give him lots of news. I asked him about the forums and he knew very little of the websites.

I asked him "do you know when the RV will happen?"

He said "no" but the RV will be in between $0.03 and $0.08 per dinar and will not happen till this fall.

I am going to be talking to him more, but I must work at this new job. He did say he will share all his information with me and I can share with "My" websites.

I just hope that I can bring some good information to everyone.

I am going to be talking to him more, but I must work at this new job. But he did say he will share all his information with me and I can share with "My" websites.

I just hope that I can bring some good information to everyone.

I don't believe .03 or .08 will do the trick. I don't think it will help Geithner with the US budget and i don't think it will help fully pay for the war. Anythings possible but i will hold to out until the actual rv comes down the pipe.

I SEE.......so by your post you are saying these two "christian brothers" are God. Because you equate their prophecy as the Word of God. Therefore what these two men say is "sure!" not the speculation of Men. Because they are God, and Sure. Any Word on silver ETF's?

Give me a break from these religious nuts...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

The rate makes no sense with the large bills being taken out of circulation, and the need for a trade-able currency.

At that rate you would still need a wheel barrel to pay for groceries with the lower denominations ? Also not a very good result to attract foreign investors. On a positive note I would reinvest and then some !

Thanks for the post <_<

and the number of Ostriches has really spiked over the last week too!

Seeing some massive negs dished out lately.

The new ostriches have also brought a bunch of new religious garble here too. As much as I may believe in God this is not the place I need to here about him......sorry.

• Upvote 1

Congratulations on your new, better paying job!

You have a REAL life and not just a fantasy life on the Dinar websites. B)

GO USA!

GO DINAR!

GO RV!

Whoever was the knucklehead who game me the (-)

I meant 2011.......I was having a moment. The weather is so crappy & cold here most of the time, I actually forgot that fall of this year has not come yet. SCARY!! lol

I got your back....

• Upvote 1

eagleone wrote:

Found on another site

I have always been lucky in business to have surrounded myself with bright individuals. My new associate Bill Liotiris is an example of another already proving to be helpful. Bill found this article somewhere on the internet. I was completely unaware of its existence.

Interesting reading by one of the original State Department economists employed to come up with a plan. If this is confusing to anyone, don't worry or be concerned .. In summary, he has the same forecast that we have, only this comes with a detailed or microeconomic explanation showing this was all planned long ago. ( Pay special attention to the words 'in country' and that option. It is the core of my arguement and belief there will be no accomodation given for currency outside the country to make good delivery for the anticipated exchange.) With virtually all banks now completely out of the Dinar business and the largest of the dealers 'on vacation', there certainly has been no indication given by the CBI to the contrary. The following forecast for the Dinar is from one you would think might know.

In a 40+ year career as a Retirement Consultant I have been blessed to meet some very talented professionals. One of them is a retired State Dept. economist who introduced us to the IQD investment in 2005. He had worked on the original plan to install a new monetary system for Iraq after the 2003 invasion.

He had originally indicated that the plan was for the IQD to achieve financial parity with the USD over a 7-10 year period from the introduction of the new system. At that time the USD's use would be completely discontinued and it would be replaced by the IQD for in-country use and international exchange. The variable factor in the timetable would be the political environment.

I visited with him recently and got an update on several issues:

(1) He indicated the original time table was proceeding on a fast track due to the financial management skills exhibited by the CBI and the Finance Ministry in (1) controlling the rate of inflation, (2) controlling the value of the IQD in a declining economic environment and (3) implementing a digital banking system both internally and externally, but the variable was still the political environment.

Like most economist he doesn't talk in absolutes (i.e. rate/date) but in probabilities. His knowledge base is pretty current since he is still part of a subsection of the original group that Iraq, State Department and IMF financial people bounce things off of.

(2) We raised the issue of the large number of IQD reported as being in circulation (current estimates are at 25 Trillion). He indicated this was mostly made up of (1) in country physical currency, (2) the foreign currency reserves of the central banks around the world which are electronic, (3) currency that had been printed but not released (i.e. small denomination bills) and (4) privately held physical currency sold to increase the foreign currency reserves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The export oil revenues are still under the control of the UN supervised DFI, and Iraq only gets roughly 30% of the fair market value of the oil they are selling, which is to be used only for budgetary expenditures. Since Shabbi, the head of the CBI, knew he couldn't get anymore cash flow out of the controlled revenue system the IMF/UN had him under, he opened a currency sales window at the daily auctions to tap into the wallets of the worlds speculators. Worked pretty good, since he's built his foreign currency reserves to over $50 billion USD.

(3) We then moved to the removal of big bills (the ones with the 3 zeros on them) and he said that this activity was always built into the plan. The activity was to begin as soon as Iraq had implemented a modern digital financial system (i.e. bank branches, credit/debit cards, ATM's, direct wire transfers etc.). The removal of the large bills in-country would be the reverse of the process that was used to remove the pre-2003 currency with Saddams picture on it. The example was a 25,000 IQD=$25USD/pre-rv note would be brought into the bank and exchanged for a 25 IQD note=$25 USD post/rv. The 25,000 IQD note would then be destroyed removing it from the currency in circulation account. I told him a lot of people would call that a LOP and he laughed, saying they are partially right, because 25,000 IQD was being lopped from the currency in circulation account, but the only reason for this process was to improve money handling ability at all organization levels, and reduce the actual physical currency in use in all areas of the Iraq economy.

Interestingly enough, he said this activity could happen in-country without an approved RV rate being released to the International financial system. I asked how much physical IQD did he estimated was in circulation in-country, and he said probably less than had been originally introduced in 2003 which was about $4.5 billion USD worth at an exchange rate of 2000 IQD = $1 USD, because there has been a continuous process of not replacing the larger bills as they wore out. In fact this has resulted in currency shortages in some areas.

(4) The next obvious question was how would the removal of the large bills with the three zeros work outside of Iraq, because of the number of world speculators holding IQD. He indicated, the amount of IQD held by speculators was relatively minor (less than 10%) compared to the IQD held as foreign currency reserve by the central banks of a number of major countries (US, China, England & France were the largest) with major financial interest in Iraq. He didn't have an exact estimate of speculator holdings but ventured an educated guess of 750,000 individuals worldwide with the majority in the US. Estimated value of their holdings $1.5 Trillion - $1.7 trillion IQD.

IRS Circular 230 requires that those enrolled to practice before the IRS should state when general information is given, that it "SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE". We strongly encourage all investors to consult with their own professional financial team.

-----------------------------

Now let's really stir the pot by:

(a) Having the DFI ($280+ Billion USD) plus other frozen assets (estimated at $100 billion) turned back to Iraq and added to their foreign currency reserve, bringing it up to $430+ billion USD.

(cool.gif Then change the current fractional IQD reserve requirements of 100% to 15%. That just raised the total potential money supply value to $2.8 Trillion (430 billion/ 15), while at the same time the total physical IQD in circulation is being reduced by removing the large bills with the 3 zeros.

© Also execute the plan Iraq announced to increase oil production from 2+ million barrels/day to 10 million barrels/day with the resulting revenues flowing directly to the Iraq treasury.

(d) To add a little more intrigue have the CBI continue to use it's sales window to market oil futures and forex contracts. They have shown they can generate significant cash flow in the private market, think of their impact in public markets.

We leave it to your analytical ability to determine how high of an RV exchange rate IRAQ can really support. There is strong political pressure to set the initial rate at $3.22 USD = 1 IQD, so it can be proclaimed that IRAQ has moved back into the International community of nations and has re-established it's currency at the internationally traded rate in effect before Saddam invaded Kuwait in 1990.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Anyone who knows(AND THE BIBLE) the preacher in California, knew in advance that he was speaking of his own!! He does not believe in the existence of churches etc...

True the BIBLE does not give us neither the rate nor the time; but the same BIBLE teaches us that God speaks in different ways.That is why we pray in any situation to get an answer from God( here of course it depends on you if you believe that God answers prayers).Call me, He says, and I will answer you!!

JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY, AND FOREVER!! I repeat again, everyone out there is just giving speculative rates; but I will believe the report of the LORD @ around $4 around the end of the month.

I think 3 to 8 cents is as good a start as any. Sure beats a LOP. Not buying the argument that there will be no way to make change and the denomionations don't jive with a low RV. It will simply increase the purchasing power of the bills currently in circulation. They will figure out how to make change. I do agree that as soon as a rumor comes out with a rate that is actually believable the very people who whine about bashing on this forum come out in force to bash because it goes against their Im gonna be rich dreams. Everyone has their own opinion on how this will go down and I personally see a low RV or a RD. Obviously a low RV is what I am hoping for so it angers me to see some that bash the idea simply out of selfishness.

Anyone who knows(AND THE BIBLE) the preacher in California, knew in advance that he was speaking of his own!! He does not believe in the existence of churches etc...

True the BIBLE does not give us neither the rate nor the time; but the same BIBLE teaches us that God speaks in different ways.That is why we pray in any situation to get an answer from God( here of course it depends on you if you believe that God answers prayers).Call me, He says, and I will answer you!!

JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY, AND FOREVER!! I repeat again, everyone out there is just giving speculative rates; but I will believe the report of the LORD @ around $4 around the end of the month.

Did you ever hear the story of the guy who was trapped on his roof with rising flood waters? Everytime rescuers would get near he would yell out NO, NO, God will save me. They would get near again and he would refuse saying NO, NO, God will save me. Well, he drowns and goes to heaven. When he asks God why he didn't save him God said I tried. I sent rescuers numerous times but you refused.

Anyway. I will have to respectfully say that you are confused. God doesn't care about money or a RV of Iraqs currency. Believe what you will but I am afraid you will be sorely disappointed.

Edited by dinarck
  • Upvote 1