Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie speaks and People Listen

speculatorsRIDE

May22,2011 from another site

Sunday

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I WAS RATHER SHOCKED THIS MORNING IN GETTING THE WORD IN THAT THE MINISTRY OF SECURITY IS STILL IN DOUBT. PERHAPS THIS IS THE RESTRICTING FACTOR IN PLAY PRESENTLY.–HAVE GOTTEN WORD THIS IS FINALIZED AND DONE AND YES IT DID R/V A WEEK AGO LAST THURSDAY AND JUST WAITING ON WHO KNOWS WHO TO INITIATE THE R/V. YES IT IS TRUE ABOUT THE BANK COLORS AND THE NUMBERS ROLLING (RENUMERATING) ON SEVERAL LARGE BANK SCREEN’S SIGNIFYING IMMINENCE OF THE R/V. I KNOW YOU HAVE HEARD THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER BUT IT IS DONE PERIOD–WE JUST WAIT–HOPEFULLY NOT FOR LONG

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] IRAQ LAST WEEK PAID MANY MILITARY OFFICIALS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS. THEY PAID CONTRACTOR’S-THEY AGREED ON PARLIMENTARIAN SALARY’S-THEY AGREED ON PREVIOUSLY SIGNED OIL CONTRACTS. THEY CONTACTED A LARGE BAHRAIN HOUSING CONSTRUCTOR THAT HAD LEFT THE COUNTRY ON THE BASIS OF THEIR CURRENCY HAVING NO VALUE TO RETURN TO IRAQ AND ININATE THE HOUSING PROJECTS. THEY MADE MANY CONCESSIONS LAST WEEK THAT WAS PRECLUDED WITH THE STATEMENT—OUR MONEY HAS VALUE NOW–COME ONE–COME ALL–EVERYTHING IN THE PAST MONTH HAS BEEN MORE THAN POSITIVE

Peachee: HAHAH

Peachee: OKIE_OIL_MAN] I WAS INFORMED BY VERY INFORMED SOURCES LAST WEEK THAT THE R/V SHOULD BE HERE IN THE USA VERY SHORTLY AND THAT IT (R/V) IS COMPLETELY OUT OF IRAQ’S HAND’S NOW

[11:25:25 AM]

Peachee: [OKIE_OIL_MAN] I AM NOT IN CONTROL OF THE RELEASE OF THE R/V——–GEEEEEESSSSSSSHHHHHHH——-GET REAL PEOPLE

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] RATE IS LOCKED IN AND FIRM AND CAN NOT BE CHANGED AT THIS JUNCTURE [OKIE_OIL_MAN] THERE ARE NO TURNING BACK NOW—-YOU CAN’T UN-RING A BELL [OKIE_OIL_MAN] JEEP-THE DINAR WAS REMOVED FROM THE OFAC LIST 2 MONTH’S AGO AND REMOVED FROM THE EXOTIC CURRENCY STATUS . [11:30:17 AM]

Peachee: [OKIE_OIL_MAN] YOU CAN NOT CONTINUE TO RUN A COUNTRY WITH SUCH A RESTRICTED AMOUNT OF CURRENCY IN CIRCULATION [11:32:28 AM] Merrymay: [OKIE_OIL_MAN] JOHNNY-RELEVANT TO THE EXOTIC CURRENCY STATUS THAT INFO WAS FURNISHED ME BY WELLS FARGO [11:42:30 AM]

Peachee: [OKIE_OIL_MAN] YOU KNOW GUY’S AND GAL’S —I AM JUST AS ANXIOUS AND SOMETIMES AS FRUSTRATED AS YOU ARE–WE DON’T CONTROL THIS SITUATION AND ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT FOR THE POWERS TO BE TO INSTIGATE THIS OCCURENCE

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] EVERY SUNDAY AFTERNOON FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW SEEM’S TO BE AN OPTIMUM TIME–AS TODAY??—WHO KNOW’S–WE CAN ONLY HOPE AND WAIT AND SEE OKIE_OIL_MAN] HAWK–THIS 45 DAY CASH IN PERIOD SEEM’S TO BE BUZZING AROUND THE CHAT ROOMS–THERE ARE A HISTORICAL PRESIDENCE FOR THIS IN RELATION TO WHAT KUWAIT DONE AS WELL AS IRAQ IN CASHING THE OLD SADDAM NOTES–NOTHING HAS APPEARED AS DEFINITIVE INFORMATION THUS FAR Peachee

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Each time I see he has posted something new I just have to come and see what he is saying and how/if he gets away with it ... didn't he promise, er ... I mean ... ah ... well, yeah it was a promise of sorts ... that he was done ... as done, done, done as the RV and wouldn't be back? I guess a statement of personal intent is about as significant to him as a piece of RV news ... not worth being honest or sure about.

:blink:

smee2

• Upvote 1

I am an Okie fan. I think that what he says is not always factual but it comes from a good heart. I think he's right when he says the rate is locked in and it can't be undone.

"You can't un-sound a bell"

I love the guy. I think I know what he looks like too. You can not not not love him. Not.

• Upvote 4

I thought Iraq was taken off OFAC list lasy year?

On September 13, 2010, the Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) published final rules removing the Iraqi Sanctions Regulations

There currently are no broad-based sanctions in place against Iraq, but there are certain prohibitions and asset freezes against specific individuals and entities associated with the former Saddam Hussein regime, as well as parties determined to have committed, or to pose a significant risk of committing, an act of violence that has the purpose or effect of threatening the peace or stability of Iraq or the Government of Iraq or undermining efforts to promote economic reconstruction and political reform in Iraq or to provide humanitarian assistance to the Iraqi people. The Secretary of the Treasury is authorized to name all such individuals and entities. These names are included in OFAC’s list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons (“SDN List”). In addition to these targeted sanctions, the ISISR impose some specific prohibitions designed to protect certain Iraqi property and contain certain provisions dealing with residual restrictions from the 1990 Iraqi sanctions.

http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Documents/iraq.pdf

• Upvote 1

I am an Okie fan. I think that what he says is not always factual but it comes from a good heart. I think he's right when he says the rate is locked in and it can't be undone.

"You can't un-sound a bell"

I love the guy. I think I know what he looks like too. You can not not not love him. Not.

I think all Okie fans should get him into the rapture predicting business........he might excel....who knows!!!!!!!

May22,2011 from another site

Sunday

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I WAS RATHER SHOCKED THIS MORNING IN GETTING THE WORD IN THAT THE MINISTRY OF SECURITY IS STILL IN DOUBT. PERHAPS THIS IS THE RESTRICTING FACTOR IN PLAY PRESENTLY.–HAVE GOTTEN WORD THIS IS FINALIZED AND DONE AND YES IT DID R/V A WEEK AGO LAST THURSDAY AND JUST WAITING ON WHO KNOWS WHO TO INITIATE THE R/V. YES IT IS TRUE ABOUT THE BANK COLORS AND THE NUMBERS ROLLING (RENUMERATING) ON SEVERAL LARGE BANK SCREEN’S SIGNIFYING IMMINENCE OF THE R/V. I KNOW YOU HAVE HEARD THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER BUT IT IS DONE PERIOD–WE JUST WAIT–HOPEFULLY NOT FOR LONG

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] IRAQ LAST WEEK PAID MANY MILITARY OFFICIALS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS. THEY PAID CONTRACTOR’S-THEY AGREED ON PARLIMENTARIAN SALARY’S-THEY AGREED ON PREVIOUSLY SIGNED OIL CONTRACTS. THEY CONTACTED A LARGE BAHRAIN HOUSING CONSTRUCTOR THAT HAD LEFT THE COUNTRY ON THE BASIS OF THEIR CURRENCY HAVING NO VALUE TO RETURN TO IRAQ AND ININATE THE HOUSING PROJECTS. THEY MADE MANY CONCESSIONS LAST WEEK THAT WAS PRECLUDED WITH THE STATEMENT—OUR MONEY HAS VALUE NOW–COME ONE–COME ALL–EVERYTHING IN THE PAST MONTH HAS BEEN MORE THAN POSITIVE

Peachee: HAHAH

Peachee: OKIE_OIL_MAN] I WAS INFORMED BY VERY INFORMED SOURCES LAST WEEK THAT THE R/V SHOULD BE HERE IN THE USA VERY SHORTLY AND THAT IT (R/V) IS COMPLETELY OUT OF IRAQ’S HAND’S NOW

[11:25:25 AM]

Peachee: [OKIE_OIL_MAN] I AM NOT IN CONTROL OF THE RELEASE OF THE R/V——–GEEEEEESSSSSSSHHHHHHH——-GET REAL PEOPLE

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] RATE IS LOCKED IN AND FIRM AND CAN NOT BE CHANGED AT THIS JUNCTURE [OKIE_OIL_MAN] THERE ARE NO TURNING BACK NOW—-YOU CAN’T UN-RING A BELL [OKIE_OIL_MAN] JEEP-THE DINAR WAS REMOVED FROM THE OFAC LIST 2 MONTH’S AGO AND REMOVED FROM THE EXOTIC CURRENCY STATUS . [11:30:17 AM]

Peachee: [OKIE_OIL_MAN] YOU CAN NOT CONTINUE TO RUN A COUNTRY WITH SUCH A RESTRICTED AMOUNT OF CURRENCY IN CIRCULATION [11:32:28 AM] Merrymay: [OKIE_OIL_MAN] JOHNNY-RELEVANT TO THE EXOTIC CURRENCY STATUS THAT INFO WAS FURNISHED ME BY WELLS FARGO [11:42:30 AM]

Peachee: [OKIE_OIL_MAN] YOU KNOW GUY’S AND GAL’S —I AM JUST AS ANXIOUS AND SOMETIMES AS FRUSTRATED AS YOU ARE–WE DON’T CONTROL THIS SITUATION AND ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT FOR THE POWERS TO BE TO INSTIGATE THIS OCCURENCE

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] EVERY SUNDAY AFTERNOON FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW SEEM’S TO BE AN OPTIMUM TIME–AS TODAY??—WHO KNOW’S–WE CAN ONLY HOPE AND WAIT AND SEE OKIE_OIL_MAN] HAWK–THIS 45 DAY CASH IN PERIOD SEEM’S TO BE BUZZING AROUND THE CHAT ROOMS–THERE ARE A HISTORICAL PRESIDENCE FOR THIS IN RELATION TO WHAT KUWAIT DONE AS WELL AS IRAQ IN CASHING THE OLD SADDAM NOTES–NOTHING HAS APPEARED AS DEFINITIVE INFORMATION THUS FAR Peachee

Well maybe E.F. Hutton will make a comeback too!!!