Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Dinar Evening updates***

easyrider

blah blah blah with your dry humor you. Next time when you see my name posting please dont read it you have made yourself look very trashy here tonight you must have had one too many drinks and well why be mad at me? i cant Rv this thing any faster but i will continue to post just to make you feel better.

HAHAHAHAHHA DONT CRY SISSY ITS EASY STOP POSTING YOUR B.S LIES AND I WONT COME ON A SHOVE YOU OUTA THE CLOSET IN FRONT OF EVERYONE B)

ya know i could respond and tear you to bits but this is not the place you have the worse comebacks ever.

P.S youre not worth my time.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: YA HAD ME SHAKEN

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

HAHAHAHAHHA DONT CRY SISSY ITS EASY STOP POSTING YOUR B.S LIES AND I WONT COME ON A SHOVE YOU OUTA THE CLOSET IN FRONT OF EVERYONE B)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: YA HAD ME SHAKEN

youre right im so scared of someone that sits behind a computer calling people names o how i tremble in fear i guess i won't post anymore just because you said so. NOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

get a clue and contribute to the site if not shut your mouth.:)

Sorry to interrupt, I know easy and the buttbumper are having a party (no dis on easy).

Part of the post has me curious:

[Agent 007] rate $4.52 bank

[TamRon400] the rate....$4.52 bank

[TamRon400] and anywhere up to 8.23 CBI

[Agent 007] anywhere up to $8.23 CBI rate

Forget the actual numbers claimed by this Agentoo7 but, is such a wide spread between the rates possible and if so, what would cause such a dramatic difference?

Give ma a dollar on my dinar and I'm happy as Shiite, give me $4.xx and I'll be running around the house in my boxers woohooing like freakin Geronimo!

I just don't understand the big difference between the two rates.

Edited by Gibbs427

SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE REAL JACKAS-- HE POSTED A RUMOR IN RUMOR AN HE GETS DUMPED ON YOU GUYSNEED TO REALY CHIL IF PEOPLE HERE ARE NT SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW ITS BS THEN THATS THERE PROBLEM NOT THE PERSON WHO POSTED A RUMOR

GODBLESS

GOOOOOO RV

Didn't think I was dumping on easy.

Matter of fact, I rather enjoy that someone takes the time to round up these "articles" of rumor, gives me something to read.

The ButtBumper that raised a stink sure displays evidence of being a SheeplesDinar Refugee (remember, those people lived in a repressed environment and know not how to act in a free society, give them just a bit of patience) .

However, lay your head on the chopping block often enough and someone with a sword will come along to relieve your pain and suffering!

Edited by Gibbs427

Didn't think I was dumping on easy.

Matter of fact, I rather enjoy that someone takes the time to round up these "articles" of rumor, gives me something to read.

The ButtBumper that raised a stink sure displays evidence of being a SheeplesDinar Refugee (remember, those people lived in a repressed environment and know not how to act in a free society, give them just a bit of patience) .

However, lay your head on the chopping block often enough and someone with a sword will come along to relieve your pain and suffering!

very true but this whole investment is speculative with a bit of news i mean how dull and boring would this site be without rumors and stuff i mean people need to really think about it plus thats why their is a section i dont make people come to my posts and read they do that own their own. So am I putting my neck out there? of course i am, do i care? NO. Take it as you will doesnt matter to me obviously people want to call people names over the internet to make themselves feel better and you know what thats their business but i will defend myself when i get attacked.

Agent 007] rate $4.52 bank

[TamRon400] the rate....$4.52 bank

[TamRon400] and anywhere up to 8.23 CBI

[Agent 007] anywhere up to $8.23 CBI rate

[Agent 007] remember - anywhere up to!!!

[TamRon400] Source way up totem pole in Gov

End Quote

Sigh.