Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm sure by now everyone has figured out that people have once again put out information that is simply not true.

No one has cashed out in Dubai or Iraq for ANY amount.

The National Bank of Dubai was very frustrated with the amount of phone calls that were received today. My brother-in-law tried to get an appointment to cash in his IQD but the manager said he would be wasting his time coming all the way to Dubai from Al Ain. He would only speak to my brother-in-law when he started speaking Arabic and mentioned a Sheik's name. His demeanor changed after that. He clearly and politely stated no-one had cashed any IQD into millions of USD. I was on the conference call. He asked me how much IQD did we personally have and I shared that information with him. The only thing he was able to honestly tell me was that he indeed heard that it was supposed to RV, he didn't know how much or when. He did tell us that when it did RV, he would be happy and honored to handle the transaction for us. Nothing more, nothing less.

So, back to waiting, watching and most of all praying!

• Upvote 15

did you ask what the exchange rate was as of then, everybody keeps forgetting to ask that question. No they are not cashing in but its moved a little at soome banks in Dubai

go RV :D:P:)

TRERUMPH,

I didn't ask what the exchange rate was because he clearly told me no one had cashed out for millions. He did say he heard it was suppose to RV and they would be happy to handle the transaction for us when it does. If it has truly moved a little then we are getting closer. I think they are closed now, or I would call back and speak directly to him again.

I guess I have to call back tomorrow and ask about the rate.

• Upvote 1

Well i hate to say it but i knew this was BS i appreciate the effort Iraqi queen. Thanks for getting the truth out. Dang pumpers.angry.gifangry.gif

Where did that rumor come from?

What forum and what Guru? Maybe something should be done about this.

Is there somewhere we can report this to? A government agency maybe? These people must be stopped.

• Upvote 1

Dan and Tony come up to the plate with the bases loaded and strike out once again! I think It's time to send them back to the minor leagues! These guys seem to never get things correct.

yeah the a league... :o

TRERUMPH,

I didn't ask what the exchange rate was because he clearly told me no one had cashed out for millions. He did say he heard it was suppose to RV and they would be happy to handle the transaction for us when it does. If it has truly moved a little then we are getting closer. I think they are closed now, or I would call back and speak directly to him again.

I guess I have to call back tomorrow and ask about the rate.

thanks Queen for the response....... GO RRR VVVV :D:P:D

• Upvote 1

easyrider what are you talking about? are you sure you are reading the same thread? just curious... blink.gifmellow.gifhuh.gif

ummmmmmm yep basically what i am saying is that it was all a lie about the cashing in dubai and i thank IQ for debunking this lie for us.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ummmmmmm yep basically what i am saying is that it was all a lie about the cashing in dubai and i thank IQ for debunking this lie for us.

Wonder if the FBI would be interested in this little capper by "Dan and Tony"?

Wonder how much money and donations these 2 have pumped out of people?

I think because this scam is being done on a forum it is a cyber crime andb we could report it that way maybe.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Where did that rumor come from?

What forum and what Guru? Maybe something should be done about this.

Is there somewhere we can report this to? A government agency maybe? These people must be stopped.

I read the rumor here on DV, someone posted it from PTR .

Had me running around Dubai at the money exchangers yesterday,,and the bank today.

Felt it was probably a mistake or rumor at the time, but one of these days it will be correct we hope.

:lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I hate to say this, but somebody on here isn't paying attention. NOBODY involved in this rumor EVER claimed to cash out in Dubai. They made a deposit and received a receipt. The account was credited, but no cash can be withdrawn until post RV. So unless I'm missing something ... the teller you spoke to in Dubai was telling you the truth and so far technically nobody has debunked the rumor.

• Upvote 1

Dan and Tony come up to the plate with the bases loaded and strike out once again! I think It's time to send them back to the minor leagues! These guys seem to never get things correct.

You really shouldn't blame Dan & Tony, it's Coach Steve that's at fault :lol:

• Upvote 1

I hate to say this, but somebody on here isn't paying attention. NOBODY involved in this rumor EVER claimed to cash out in Dubai. They made a deposit and received a receipt. The account was credited, but no cash can be withdrawn until post RV. So unless I'm missing something ... the teller you spoke to in Dubai was telling you the truth and so far technically nobody has debunked the rumor.

I thought that is what I got from the article too.

I didn't see where anyone said they had actually cashed in.

I'm not defending the original story just pointing out how the story has gotten changed/modified along the way.

To say that someone had actually cashed in, is the fault of those that changed the original story.

To be honest, I wouldn't entertain the original story without seeing at least a copy of the claimed receipt.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Iraqi Queen for doing the due diligence for busting that rumor..

We all knew it was false, but hearing it straight from the horses mouth is always a plus.

I like how he said he hear it was supposed to RV.

I wonder what his sources were and how confident they were.

Yes, I paid very good attention to what the post said. The manager laughed at me when I told him about the "receipt". His response? All banks will take your money and give you a receipt for a deposit just like you are depositing a check, when you cash out, after the RV. Again I will say "NO SUCH THING OCCURED"". They cannot give you a receipt until you cash out, period!! That would be just like us in the States. The bank is not going to issue us a receipt without the IQD RVing, plain and simple.