Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank's post ....good joke

Polar

Jesusfreak said:

"But fractional banking is not, a theory, it is something that any bank manager can explain to if you ask."

I didn't say that fractional banking doesn't exist..... Merely that it doesn't explain how 24 Trillion Dinars is going to magically become 72 Trillion DOLLARS with the stroke of a pen. My own knowledge of economics is limited, but I believe my education is sufficient to question the logic involved here. As far as the "spiritual" miracle you're describing in the rest of your post, I'll refrain from comment and patiently await the evidence of its existence. ;)

Edited by Legolas

According to a press release put out by a G20 committee in September of 2010, the world's money supply is going to increase by $5 Trillion USD via unconventional methods. My guess is that the RV is the unconventional method they referred to.

How this breaks down in terms of how much we get per dinar I don't know but I do believe there is a plan in place to add 5 trillion dollars worth of value to the world's money supply.

• Upvote 1

<li class="FLC title"> Foreign Exchange Market Structure Most currencies are traded on the market however the most traded ... and offers/ sells 1 euro for every 1.2955 dollars he buys. ... The foreign exchange market is the biggest financial market in the world, and the daily volume is close ... http://www.ehow.com/facts_7189621_foreign-exchange-market-structure.html <li class="FLC title"> Currency Trading in the USA currency-trading-usa-180x180.jpg Unlike the stock exchange there is no central floor where trades take place. ... the world you want to be careful as there are many scams related to forex trading. ... More than 3 trillion dollars is traded daily on the forex markets, ... http://www.ehow.com/about_6709485_currency-trading-usa.html <li class="FLC title"> Why Use FOREX Trading? Forex is a high-risk market as well, and many traders lose money. ... but BabyPips.com indicates the amount is as high as $4 trillion dollars as of October 2010. Relative to the $74 billion traded daily on the New York Stock Exchange, ... http://www.ehow.com/info_8174259_use-forex-trading.html <li class="FLC title"> About FX Trading Home; » Real Estate & Investment; » Stock Market Trading & Exchanges ... This makes FX the largest market in the world, topping $3 trillion daily as of 2007. ... trading market is not a centralized exchange like those stocks are traded on . ... the current exchange rate (how many dollars it takes to buy one euro). ... http://www.ehow.com/about_5079950_fx-trading.html

Read more: how many dollars are traded daily on the stock markets | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/search.html?q=how+many+dollars+are+traded+daily+on+the+stock+markets&skin=money#ixzz1Mv7539Hg

If your math was correct; the amount of money in USD's that we would gain even at 3+$ per dinar would be a drop in the bucket to the daily investments made in the Forex and other currency markets.

And our gain is only going to be a one time deal. The big boys are doing this every day the Forex opens. You are thinking too small! In the real, world wide money markets, we are like a fly on an elephant!

I didn't say that fractional banking doesn't exist..... Merely that it doesn't explain how 24 Trillion Dinars is going to magically become 72 Trillion DOLLARS with the stroke of a pen. My own knowledge of economics is limited, but I believe my education is sufficient to question the logic involved here. As far as the "spiritual" miracle you're describing in the rest of your post, I'll refrain from comment and patiently await the evidence of its existence. ;)

I believe the point you are missing here is that the dollar you speak of has a "perceived" value than fluctuates the more or less the FED prints. It is backed by nothing but the full "faith and credit". Go ahead, take a 20 dollar bill to a FED bank and ask to redeem it in gold- you will be laughed from the building. Nixon took all backing off the dollar, so how do you gauge how much it is worth? Now compare the fiat dollar to the oil backed Dinar and you can start to see how much more the Dinar should be worth than the dollar. A dollar is worth a dollar because "we say" it is worth a dollar; a Dinar is worth a Dinar because it is backed by trillions of gallons of renewable oil. Now you tell me which one is worth more and to what extent.

• Upvote 1

I belong to doc 31's group in fla.They buy every week sometimes three times a week at 3 to 5million or maybe more as a group .Now multiply that by 2 years and thats only about 15 people.Trustme we all hold over a million .So Franks nmath is Quite Feasable. ;)

• Upvote 1

LISTEN AND LEARN! THE DINAR WE HIOLD GOES TO THE TREASURY. THE US GOV MADE A DEAL TO TRADE THE DINAR FOR OIL! THIS IS ABOUT OIL NOT ABOUT IRAQ HAVING QUADRILILIONS! GET IT?? unsure.gifrolleyes.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif Oh yea? You must have been there when they signed the agreement right? Hahahaha So the world is now going to use dinar to buy oil instead of USD like its been for god knows how long?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

LISTEN AND LEARN! THE DINAR WE HIOLD GOES TO THE TREASURY. THE US GOV MADE A DEAL TO TRADE THE DINAR FOR OIL! THIS IS ABOUT OIL NOT ABOUT IRAQ HAVING QUADRILILIONS! GET IT?? :unsure::rolleyes:

I understand the oil thing. I have heard it for years but my question is what is america going to do with the oil. sale it to the refinaries, sale it to china. they dont use it because they sub everything out. so what good is a product that they have no way of doing anything with than sale it to us americans at a higher rate? just asking

I can't believe that none of you on this string have heard of " Fractional-Reserve-Banking". I suggest you all GOOGLE those words and read how this is going to work. Somebody othre than the G-Man must have heard of this mechanism for financing the RV and cashing it out.

Hey NEWBEE ONE KANUBEE Dinar trade sold at least 500 million dinars a day for over a year, that's not including the december too feb. rush.

Do the math Kanubee :twothumbs:

[/quote

Where did you get the facts that Dinar Trade sold 500 million Dinars/day.? Need a lot of support to believe that. ]

Edited by PhoenixGeorge