Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NO RV until The 3 Ministers are seated ?

Brisco

In a Small Country like IRAQ with 5 o'clock shadows at 8 am and cheap suits

HOW many qualified candidates can there be.

They have to be scraping the bottle of the barrel

And with the way they act I can't hardly comprehend what the bottom of the corrupt barrel even looks like.

• Upvote 3

IT IS NOT IRAQ AS A WHOLE ITS MALIKI TRYING TO HOLD ON TO POWER BECAUSE HE KNOWS IF ALLAWI BLOCKS GET THE SECURITY MINISTRIES HE WILL HAVE MORE POWER THAN HIM THATS WHY HE TRIED TO SNEAK HIS GUYS IN THERE THRU PALIAMENT WHICH ON THE ACCORD THAT THEY ALL SIGNED ITS SUPPOSE TO BE ALLAWI PARTY TO SUBMIT FOR THE SECURITIES MINISTRIES. THEY ARE GOING TO PUBLISH THE AGREEMENT THAT THEY ALL SIGNED AND HE (MALIKI ) JUST MIGHT BE OUT OF THERE... SORRY ABOUT THE SHOUTING.......

LETTTS GO RRRRRR VVVVVVVV. :D:P:D

• Upvote 1

Ministers and or cabinet members. For crying out loud, what the heck are these boneheads doing? They probably need assistance siting down on the toilet. I see nothing but a bunch or disorganized silly Arabs who have a hard time agreeing on ANYTHING. With decision makers like this , it becomes obvious as to why the world is in the crapper.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wait, maybe that's what they mean by removing the three zero's...once they are gone, it'll RV.

Good one. But you know somebody is going to start getting all political and throw you a negative. I went ahead and gave you plus now, just to offset the first one.

Roadrunner

People are to afraid to sit in office there...and Mr.M is starting to iirrkk the Iraqi people so it shows how unstable that country is..I believe in the RV but nobody has a clue on when and how much so sit back and enjoy the ride and pray.

P.S.

I'm thinking 2.86 6/6/2011..

Kidding :blink::blink::lol:

Wait, maybe that's what they mean by removing the three zero's...once they are gone, it'll RV.

hey folks, let's not forget the very first three stooges who gave us eight years of a spectacular show of being rodeo clowns:

G.W. Bush, **** Cheney, and the devilish looking Donald Rumsfeld!

once these clowns left, we really started moving down the yellow brick road!

I love the laughs this morning! give me some pluses! I like pluses! haha.lol

Go Rv! Go Dinar Vets!

• Upvote 2

AKA ......OBAMA,BIDEN,AND Hillarious......... :lol:

And One Moron to make comments.

Good one. But you know somebody is going to start getting all political and throw you a negative. I went ahead and gave you plus now, just to offset the first one.

Roadrunner

Start getting political? Wasn't the original comment about Obama, Biden, and Hillarious the beggining? A negative would just be a comment on the comment.

hey folks, let's not forget the very first three stooges who gave us eight years of a spectacular show of being rodeo clowns:

G.W. Bush, **** Cheney, and the devilish looking Donald Rumsfeld!

once these clowns left, we really started moving down the yellow brick road!

I love the laughs this morning! give me some pluses! I like pluses! haha.lol

Go Rv! Go Dinar Vets!

Come on, they can't be considered the first...Carter entertained us for a little while too...and I'm too young to remember much before that. ;)