Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Athena chat 5/13/11

Brisco

* Athena Chat 5/12/11

MAY 13TH, 2011 05:36 AM ·

athena] wake up everyone, just got the call

[athena] I hear they agreed on a rate

[athena] and it is very high

[athena] I was just talking to TK and he has the same info

[athena] I do believe we will be seeing an rv soon

[athena] now the rate

[athena] it will be tied to BP, it seems

[athena] above 5

[athena] above 6

[athena] above 7

[athena] 7.02

[athena] yes, now we need to see it

[athena] this was the first call I got all day

[athena] been very quiet

[athena] until now

[athena] then 3 calls in a row

[athena] wonderful yes

[pjlannen] athena, You are my new best friend!!!

[athena] pjlannen   

[athena] msjeta1,  may be tomorrow

[athena] taters, you are welcome

[athena] texranchrep yes

[texranchrep] athena, you feel they can support this rate ?

[athena] I do know there are important people from all over the world in Iraq that flew in yesterday and they will not be happy being there and going home without an RV

[athena] they would not have flown that many people in if something wasn’t going to happen

[mikivi] athena,  they are going home richer much richer   

[athena] they are there for a specific reason

[athena] mikivi, agree

[athena] remember it does not really cost them 7.02

[athena] did you also notice what med said yesterday, if not go read it at another site

I WILL CONFIRM WHAT TONY IS SAYING, HAD THE SAME INFO LAST NIGHT WITH NO CALLS ALL DAY SO SOMETHING IS UP 7.02 -7.12 RATE CBI

[athena] mikivi, I love olives and olive oil

[athena] woooo hooooo

[athena] mikivi, also Maliki said the USA is staying in Iraq in his speech yesterday thru 2012 and then it will get extended

[athena] wonderful talked about the new payment system, he is correct, huge news

[athena] mikivi, I guess it could show at anytime, I do not know when

[athena] elaine schembre, CBI

[athena] it means all countries are backed by assets

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Thank you for making my day! I gave you a "+", because I think it might be a little rough sailing today for you. This has been a pretty rough week in Dinar Land, and I hope this might be the news to turn it around. Now, I might not agree with the 7+ rate....Wish....but maybe the RV portion is correct, in which, I am pumped! Thank you, and hopefully it will be smooth sailing for you today! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

While I can say that it has been somewhat slow in the dinar world, I'm not so sure that I want to take a flying leap and concur with their rate. Sure, +7.00USD sounds great but when the drugs wear off and reality sets in, then tell me the rate. On a side note, I wonder what those that can pull the RV trigger think about these wild eyed speculations better known as rumors. They're probably laughing too hard to push the button.

Iraqi #1: "Hey, everything is ready to go. We can send the rate now."

Iraqi #2: "Not now, the Americans just put out another rumor... Get this, 7.00USD!"

US Treasury Agent: Hey guys, what's so funny?"

Iraqi #1: Nothing, nothing at all... just putting the finishing touches on everything."

Iraqi #2: "Uh yeah, we just gotta finnish this last rate computation."

Iraqi #1 and #2 laugh hysterically as the US Treasury agent reads the rumor and shakes his head.

US Treasury Agent: Freaking rumors...

* Athena Chat 5/12/11

MAY 13TH, 2011 05:36 AM ·

athena] wake up everyone, just got the call

[athena] I hear they agreed on a rate

[athena] and it is very high

[athena] I was just talking to TK and he has the same info

[athena] I do believe we will be seeing an rv soon

[athena] now the rate

[athena] it will be tied to BP, it seems

[athena] above 5

[athena] above 6

[athena] above 7

[athena] 7.02

[athena] yes, now we need to see it

[athena] this was the first call I got all day

[athena] been very quiet

[athena] until now

[athena] then 3 calls in a row

[athena] wonderful yes

[pjlannen] athena, You are my new best friend!!!

[athena] pjlannen   

[athena] msjeta1,  may be tomorrow

[athena] taters, you are welcome

[athena] texranchrep yes

[texranchrep] athena, you feel they can support this rate ?

[athena] I do know there are important people from all over the world in Iraq that flew in yesterday and they will not be happy being there and going home without an RV

[athena] they would not have flown that many people in if something wasn’t going to happen

[mikivi] athena,  they are going home richer much richer   

[athena] they are there for a specific reason

[athena] mikivi, agree

[athena] remember it does not really cost them 7.02

[athena] did you also notice what med said yesterday, if not go read it at another site

I WILL CONFIRM WHAT TONY IS SAYING, HAD THE SAME INFO LAST NIGHT WITH NO CALLS ALL DAY SO SOMETHING IS UP 7.02 -7.12 RATE CBI

[athena] mikivi, I love olives and olive oil

[athena] woooo hooooo

[athena] mikivi, also Maliki said the USA is staying in Iraq in his speech yesterday thru 2012 and then it will get extended

[athena] wonderful talked about the new payment system, he is correct, huge news

[athena] mikivi, I guess it could show at anytime, I do not know when

[athena] elaine schembre, CBI

[athena] it means all countries are backed by assets

You need a hug today..............good thing this is in the rumors section........just saying!

Athena rivals OKIE in outrageous claims and ignorance. It's long past time that a permanent list be made and pinned to the top of the rumor section listing names and IP addresses of the pumpers/liars. Mods have the ability to track and compare names with IP addresses. I sincerely hope that "someone" is making that effort. There is little motivation for site owners to call out these people, as they undoubtedly bring traffic and revenue, but I suspect that somewhere down the road this information is going to be very important, and failure to have tracked and maintained that data may return to haunt.

I find the posts a little hard to believe. Entertaining indeed. It would seem to me if I obtained certain intel from a source and provided it on a site for people to digest I would stop after the first time or even second time being wrong. I would have to question my source about the intel. I often wonder if this person exists or is just the same person posting under different call signs. My reputation is more important to me than my popularity. Athenas rep is definately gone. I hope this pans out for him but it doesn't look good so far. Good luck my friend I really hope it does. God Bless Semper Fi