Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New AC Newsletter

pokerplayer

I have no idea how true this on the Information.

pp

Recently, there was a Reuters news article with a headline titled,

'Iraq to boost retail banking via mobiles, Internet.' Upon reading

that most people would naturally assume that this is good news for

the Iraq banking sector. Many people perceived this as 'huge' news

and have even tried to convince others of the same. What some need

to understand is that, the people with this thought process just do

not fully understand the banking system as it is here in Iraq. If

they did, they would not had perceived this news as 'huge'. These

individuals are the same people that also claim that Iraq does not

have a tradable international currency (which Iraq does). At some

point in time, hopefully in the near future, it will be good for

the banking system, but that's only when they they get the single

payer system in place. It's one thing to have it constructed and

installed, training is another. If they are lucky, they will have

it completed in the banking system by the end of the year. It will

take them an additional 18 months to complete the training and get

acclimated to it.

In case some of you are wondering how the banks in Iraq will

transfer funds outside of Iraq, It will be by correspondent banking

agreements. There are several banks that have correspondent banking

agreements with foreign banks outside of Iraq. These Iraqi banks

use the foreign banking system (SWIFT) to facilitate transactions

abroad. The Iraqi bank has no single payer system that conducts

the due diligence to investigate where the funds are exactly coming

from. Keep in mind that there are Anti-Money Laundering Laws

(AML). In Iraq the AML penalties are very harsh on the banks and on

any individuals. The Iraqi banking sector is seeking ways to get

away from the correspondent agreements. They want to stop criminals

from funneling money, independently investigate exactly where the

funds being sent or received are coming from, as well as who

actually owns the money.

There is a caveat in that the Iraqi Parliament must pass

legislation to even use this particular payment system. The CBI is

not as independent as people think, they have to get the permission

of the Iraqi government on nearly every move they make. Such as,

1.) Parliaments vote on the new Iraqi dinar currency, 2.) reviewing

of the CBI Report on Re-Denomination Revaluation reports, and

lastly, Ministry of Finance giving the approval of banking licenses.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I just got this in an email:

Breitling's latest call: He informs us that the so-called AC, who is not an investor in the IQD, consistently bad mouths the investment, and should be not be trusted. He is probably a paid source of disinformation. There are a lot of people out there who want to shake us out of this investment before it pays off. In late March when I was in my accountant's office in Clearwater, turning in my yearly financial information, I learned that he, too, was heavily invested in IQD. He knew all the arguments why this investment is for real, starting with Bush/Cheney's plans a half dozen years ago, the Executive Order legalizing American citizens' ownership of IQD, the US government's heavy stake in IQD, and the multitude of reasons why Iraq needs a powerful currency that reflects their mineral wealth and economic potential. That gave me a big smile. (My new neighbor from Detroit is also a Dinarian.) Go dinar!

--David

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

American Contract*r is NOT a paid source. That is complete BS! AC has no reason or motive to discourage ANYONE. He is simply stating the FACTS.

You are following someone who is misleading you with false information. Also, he also does NOT consistently bad mouth the investment.

He simply tries to open the eyes of those who are getting too caught up in the lies of those who are TRULY MISLEADING YOU!

Open your eyes!!!!!

FYI, NO ONE KNOWS WHETHER AC IS AN INVESTOR OR NOT! THIS BREITLING GUY DOES NOT KNOW HIM OR ANYTHING ABOUT HIM!

Breitling's latest call: He informs us that the so-called AC, who is not an investor in the IQD, consistently bad mouths the investment, and should be not be trusted. He is probably a paid source of disinformation. There are a lot of people out there who want to shake us out of this investment before it pays off. In late March when I was in my accountant's office in Clearwater, turning in my yearly financial information, I learned that he, too, was heavily invested in IQD. He knew all the arguments why this investment is for real, starting with Bush/Cheney's plans a half dozen years ago, the Executive Order legalizing American citizens' ownership of IQD, the US government's heavy stake in IQD, and the multitude of reasons why Iraq needs a powerful currency that reflects their mineral wealth and economic potential. That gave me a big smile. (My new neighbor from Detroit is also a Dinarian.) Go dinar!

--David

Edited by SMathews
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 4

It always makes me LOL when I read something about someone claiming to know something about the AC. He's like the most vague guy out there. He's like a legend, the shadow.

Can't believe Breitling is actually sending out emails now claiming to know stuff about the AC. Breitlling pulling that stunt makes me doubt everything he ever claimed or said now.

Some of you might view AC's post as being negative but I have never seen them that way. I'm open minded. I like to hear both sides of the risks of ALL of my investments.

--David

Edited by TAE
  • Upvote 8

Is it just me or does anyone else think that it's such a ridiculous statement to say that quote; "There are a lot of people out there who want to shake us out of this investment before it pays off". This is not a stock!!!!

If he's trying to insinuate that AC or anyone else is doing that he's just plain making crap up. There's billions of dinar to go around for everyone and definitely no shortage of it.

Let me guess,...The AC is following each and every one of us around, looking to see where & when we sell & then he buy's it all up?! LMAO!!!!!

--David

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

A/C is the only one Ive ever heard who has almost always been correct. He told people it wont happen in 2010, and people defiled him because they didnt want to hear the truth.

This guy is at least honest.

It seems you all love to hear its happening tomorrow, even though it isnt. Does it make you feel better inside??

I like honest, upfront, straight talk.................I dont like to be fluffed everyday. I dont need some silly rumor to make me feel better everyday. Leave the guy alone.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

I agree 100% percent truthful1.

It may not always be what we all want to hear but it's honest & factual.

A/C is the only one Ive ever heard who has almost always been correct. He told people it wont happen in 2010, and people defiled him because they didnt want to hear the truth.

This guy is at least honest.

It seems you all love to hear its happening tomorrow, even though it isnt. Does it make you feel better inside??

I like honest, upfront, straight talk.................I dont like to be fluffed everyday. I dont need some silly rumor to make me feel better everyday. Leave the guy alone.

• Upvote 7

AC..AC...AC....you know what he is talking about in his last post, we had this article here about this financial gateway - yeah people got excited but in the same thread, a good member here posted the article talking about the year or so to implement this. Okay that's what it is..

My point is this, I don't need AC to tell me anything if he's just reading the news. I don't care if we agree on the same thing. He's been running with this dang cloak and dagger "batman" get up and throwing out a few cards here and there for credibility. So what that your in Iraq and you have a "special job"....why don't you use your super powers to tell us something great that we won't read in the news if your so dang close to the situation?

Can you do that AC?? :lol: Oh and can it be positive news? :lol: :lol:

See, all he has done is predicted how the dinar would NOT take off and claimed he was 100% right the whole time but never ever ever addressing the hard factual information brought out by good guys like Scooter and guess what, we are still in this thing big time! Have you seen AC comment on this? NOOO!!!

How about the articles where they say they don't want to lift the zeros and will scrap the drafted law?? AC what's up with that? Are they going to pass the law or not? See....something positive and he avoids it!!

So he is not for this investment. PERIOD! He is neutral or negative but I also noticed this he is sticking just to the news now and not straying to far away.

Picking and choosing and then... :lol: Posing like he's some kind of whistle blower to pumpers. :lol:

Again, so many of us don't need your help with that AC, were not stupid....thanks anyway batman :lol:

I know maybe I shouldn't comment because I'm not being so positive here but some characters in "Dinardom" (to borrow pvs, phrase) get on my nerves, Okie was one of them and here we have the Grimm Reaper AC with his funeral home looking website.... The man would love to bury the dinar as an investment! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I BELIEVE very much in what we have accomplished and are still working for in the country of Iraq. I believe that I can use this blessing to help the greatest americans of all, that I can help those close to me succeed in their own lives. That's some of my motives for being in this investment. I'm sure some of you feel the same way. There are some great Americans on this site.

We believe and there is hard info that backs up our position.

AC he doesn't believe...

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 7

I have been reading all these posts, etc for the last two months. I have never seen so many people that no absolutely nothing about what they talk about in all my life. Everybody has the answer but no one has the correct answer.

So what is the correct answer?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

AC has received a lot of criticism for saying what people don't want to hear. That's the problem with the truth, sometimes it isn't what we want to hear, but need it anyway.

Personally, I would rather hear the truth than to be told something is going to happen next week, oh wait next week, or I meant the week after that. :(

He said things are progressing, and truthfully stated that progress takes time. There are people behind this investment. It takes time to change an entire culture. I know I teach the refugees from this culture. They are very strong in their beliefs and are willing to change, but it takes small steps. And, I mean very small steps.

For them to trust the banking system because their money is worth more would not work. And the bank of a country needs the people of that country to have full faith in the institution. That takes time.

When you have "gurus" that predict things that their audience wants to hear, there will be a voice that says the truth. When you have several "gurus" predicting what we want to hear, a truer picture, being so contrary will annoy the senses. That's what contrary does.

This is an investment in a culture, and another site's news giving insight to that culture. When the culture has recovered from the havoc, the investment will be complete. So I read the AC posts with the news of the culture, not the investment, in mind.

• Upvote 7