Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TO THE BASHERS:

Take your bashing back to the forum it comes from. We can tell who the real DV members are by the way they reply to posts.

If you are bashing ... its obvious you come from somewhere else, or will be going there shortly!

Whatz the matter? Did they block your comments on the other site SO you come here to vent? Our site gives you the freedom to express yourself so dont abuse it!!!

Have a good day enjoy the freedom you have here to express yourself!

PS: We could just be like everyone else, and close posts to any comments - that defintely solves all the problems!

whoosh SOLVED!

Read more:

• Upvote 1

When I learned about the potential of investing in Dinar, I did. I am glad I did.

When I learned about this site, I joined. I am glad I did.

As with Easy, I say let us all enjoy the ride and the one anothers here among the Dinarians of DV.

I appreciate all the positve people and positive posts.

I agree with Thumper's mother in Bambi, " If you can't say something nice about someone, don't say nuthin' at all."

As with the Marines, I say, "While I may not agree with your opinion, I will defend to the death your right to say it."

My prayer and plea to each of us is to bring good, expect good and share the good.

Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things.

Go RV!

Blessings,

Texhad

• Upvote 1

Great post, easy. +1 for you. I also agree that an increasing number of people are on the "if you don't agree with me you're stupid" bandwagon. Not a great way to make your point, and it actually turns people off who might otherwise agree with you. Personally, I'd like to see more posters say only what they'd say face-to-face. Posting hateful and mean spirited comments anonymously is, IMO, cowardly.

When I was a newbie to the site ... now doesn't that sound like the beginning of some long-winded, sanctimonious lecture by some old f@rt? ... hahahaha ... well, anyway, when I was new here I did not get any negativity from people. I think it was simply because I tried not to bash or put people down. Oh, I used words to chastise when I felt it was needed, but I also used another set or words to praise when it was appropriate. The difference was not in what I was saying, but how I said it.

Too many people attack and bash when "understanding" where it comes from would be a better tactic. But most people doing the bashing, as the comments to this point would indicate, are doing so because of some stress they are suffering, usually of their own making ... i.e. over investing on the promise of overnight results and then finding they cannot sustain the wait.

I agree with Easy in his outlook and over the time I have been here ... it is only five months? wow ... I have come to respect his posts no matter the subject. Recently he has been speaking out and not always being popular in his opinions. But he has the strength of mind and heart to do so. For that he is, in my opinion, one of our local forum heros. We have a few of them here ... quite a number in the ranks of the Mods and many of them regular members. Learning to ignore the others is not easy. But they have anonymity to hide behind while taking their pot shots so it is really counterproductive to let them get to us.

Thanks for the post, for the comments, and for being the forum "family" (yeah, I am one of those who thinks of you all as family, yucky, right?) ... and good luck with your future.

:)

smee2

:D

maybe i used the word too loosely but ya see it just seems people have been geting rude lately must be the furstration which we have no control over, Hey well im glad to see another person from modesto here lets get this money and take over the town lol.

OK WE WILL TAKE OVER MOTOWN THEN YOU WILL BE IN CHARGE CAUSE IM BURNIN RUBBER LOL :D

I agree that we should all get along but I also feel that everyone has a right to express themselves no matter what others think. What you or I think is bashing they may be writing their honest opinion and don't feel it as bashing. Who am I to tell anyone on how they should act but that goes for the next person when I do decide to post. We have people on here that will contact you when they feel that a person is beginning to get out of line and that is the only ones which are allowed to do so. Just my two cents worth not trying to force anything on anyone.

I don't like anyone, I actually can not even stand my own self. That being said, I admire my position. Like Ceaser said (no, not Sid). "Vidi, Vini, Vici". I came; I saw; I bashed.

Seriously folks, this dinar thing is so contentious. Then, we have Obama going to Brazil saying we are going to help them find oil and we will be their customer. Now, why would he say that with all of Iraq's oil and our supposed deal with them? If I were running against Obama, I would run his Brazil speech over and over again without any comment. Ten cents - good enough - then I am out.

We do have control over who's posts we see. My friend Bumper64 gave me a heads up in order to "ignore" certain viewers so we don't see any of their garbage.

Follow these steps:

Go to your profile page.

Click on "My Settings"

Under YOUR OPTIONS, click on "Profile"

Click on "Manage Ignored Users"

Add the names of those users you don't wish to hear from and click on "Save Changes"

Those people are now no longer in your life. Easy steps and it may save your sanity.

Peace

• Upvote 2

Well said Smee. But... I will gladly put up with those that do not know how to express themselves appropriately because even a few of them actually have a valid point. I can't stomach the "rainbow, puppies and purple flowers" (thanks to whoever coined that) responses from other sites. If everyone agrees, then you don't have the right mix of people.

• Upvote 1

Ive been on this site for a while now and well I have been noticing people are getting a lot ruder and alot more newbies are bashing people for posting and contributing to the site. Why bash? What does it prove, honestly people need to read and if they cant say anything nice or insightful then they dont need to post because lets face it we are all in this for one thing Money!!!!!!! We all have our sights on the same prize. I understand this is a forum and people have opinions im fine with that, but the snide remarks and rudeness thats come along with it is just worthless so please be more respectful, because some of us will bite back if we have to and not let people bash us posters for contributing something to Adam's site and the dinar vets family. Good day.

Truthfully, half the stuff contributed to this site is garbage, which consists of lies, flagrantly false information that has continued to be posted for years. When you allow this type of material on a site, the average person starts to accept it as facts. I dont accept anything as fact until I can prove it.

Do you not expect peoples attitudes to change, when they start to see whats true and whats not.

I'm not one to bash posters, and dont condone anyone to bash, However, I do see how people can become bashers of certain material.

If you dont like what people post, how about not reading there comments.

Bashers, if you dont like the post, how about not reading them, either.

And when the day comes I get fed-up, Ill take my pony on down the road. So dont feel the need to ask me why

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 1

I think that if you have nothing good about a post you should keep your mouth shut then we do not have this problem of bashing and name calling, remember this site is for information either right or wrong and if you do not like the site just stay off the site. you can always do your own research. alot of people look at this site to get information and to have a good laugh for the day with some of the stories.

Hmm....Criticizing someone's post doesn't necessarily means bashing.........As long as one keeps it civil and not offensive and I'd add, even with some humor and/or sarcasm depending also on the original post one wants to comment on..... You have to concede that some posts literally take the words out of your mouth/typing hand......I agree replies should always try to stay civil.....Let's remember that little big thing called Freedom of Speech. Thank you.

We do have control over who's posts we see. My friend Bumper64 gave me a heads up in order to "ignore" certain viewers so we don't see any of their garbage.

Follow these steps:

Go to your profile page.

Click on "My Settings"

Under YOUR OPTIONS, click on "Profile"

Click on "Manage Ignored Users"

Add the names of those users you don't wish to hear from and click on "Save Changes"

Those people are now no longer in your life. Easy steps and it may save your sanity.

Peace

Thurmon - I know you are a believer, but didn't Jesus gravitate towards those who needed saving the most. The people you do not like are just using words and they are in a forum where there is little repercussionws for what they say. I heard that you had someone banished from this site who replied to a hateful, anti-semetic post. All that person said was "Maybe you would have been happier if Hitler had finished the job." You then went to Pleasent and this person was banned. Neither one of you understood the response. All you saw was the name Hitler and figured it had to be something anti-semetic, when it was just the opposite. Yes, of course, people are over the top, but what they write in this venue is not who they really are. So, I ask - What would Jesus do? I am not saying that I know, but I think maybe if you reproach someone who upsets you and you do it in the right way, just maybe a little something can crawl into that person's heart. Yes, you will fail most of the time, but the key word here is "most" because that means that maybe you reached someone in some small way. We never know, do we, that our words carry power. Jesus certainly knew this and he didn't write anyone off. Well, just from one Yankee to another.