Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali of dinar Trade in trouble in Arkansas

Bottom line it`s pretty simple . He did not have a licence to operate in that state. And he was fined for that violation. He has closed shop in order to get his affairs in legal order. But what needs to be looked at is an outfit that's moving that amount of currency would know the legalities of the business that he is participating in. Which leads me to the conclusion that he`s a bit on the shady side. But thats just my opinion

Exchanged 4.4 million USD into IQD in Arkansas since '08?!

Arkansas, population: 2,889,450? (census #'s from a couple years ago)

Pro-rate that ratio out over the entire US of A... You can extrapolate a VERY ROUGH guess of how many Dinars you Americans hold.

Flat ratio is ~550 billion dinars in personal hands (using 310 million people).

However, Arkansas GDP per capita is substantially below the national average, so inflate your numbers.

And that's just this one Selling company! Not counting Banks, and the rest of them. :blink:

I think we've been drastically low-balling just how much Dinar is in personal hands worldwide.

And that's not good in my books. :(

I was thinking the same thing. A little concerning when you think of how much might actually be out there. Of course, I've read when the exchanged currency would be held by the Treasury Dept. for later use. Who knows?

That doesn't sound right...or maybe I'm wrong because it's Arkansas law, but I know here in Missouri, if you do business online, you don't need a business license. The only time they require you to have a business license is if you have a store front (and of course you have to go that particular city/county/state government office to register). We used to sell products to truck drivers online a few years back and that's the way they worked it here. Again, I'm not sure about Arkansas law or about buying and exchanging currency. I'm not sure what the laws are concerning that type of business, but if you don't have a building you're selling them out of? HMM. The other thing is as long as we paid our taxes and fees, all was great in the world of Missouri. I could imagine Arkansas imposing certain fees and taxes on DT, but a business license? And Ali shutting down the business for now? HMM. Oh well, I'm making myself crazy over a small bump in the road. Anyway, have a great day all.

• Upvote 2

Pro-rate that ratio out over the entire US of A... You can extrapolate a VERY ROUGH guess of how many Dinars you Americans hold.

However, Arkansas GDP per capita is substantially below the national average, so inflate your numbers.

And that's just this one Selling company! Not counting Banks, and the rest of them. blink.gif

I think we've been drastically low-balling just how much Dinar is in personal hands worldwide.

And that's not good in my books. sad.gif

Lil Abner of Dogpatch and Bill Clinton own the most in ark. A razorback would knowsmile.gif

I'm from Little Rock, it's just a way the admin. here in AR found to squeeze a buck out of Ali. They get their tax paying residents all the time for all kinds of stupid crap... Beautiful state, shady politics, more so than average... Sorry to say, it doesn't suprise me... it's one of the reasons our manufacturing sector has remained stagnant for over forty years, without major kickbacks, nothing happens in this state...

Lil Abner of Dogpatch and Bill Clinton own the most in ark. A razorback would knowsmile.gif

LOL... Dogpatch went bankrupt for back taxes... go figure...

You would be very suprised to see how many people own Dinars in the town I live in, here in Arkansas. As for Dogpatch the present owners just lost a lawsuit and handed all the land to the plantiff. laugh.gif

So Daisy got it all?ohmy.gif

You would be very suprised to see how many people own Dinars in the town I live in, here in Arkansas. As for Dogpatch the present owners just lost a lawsuit and handed all the land to the plantiff. :lol:

WOW... we snuck into that place years ago as kids to fish those ponds, awsome fishing by the way, even back then that place had gotten really creepy looking. Would have been a great backdrop for a scary movie. I would love to own that place, but bet the buildings and other stuff around there is beyond being able to be salvaged... it's really to bad...

And that's just this one Selling company! Not counting Banks, and the rest of them. :blink:

And that's not good in my books. :(

Just remember who is from Arkansas, the Clintons, I kinda like that

I was thinking the same thing. A little concerning when you think of how much might actually be out there. Of course, I've read when the exchanged currency would be held by the Treasury Dept. for later use. Who knows?

You would be surprised how many folks around here have "BIG" money, I know I am. There is definitely a huge gap between the have and have-nots... It's crazy how many million dollar homes there are around here... I'm still trying to figure out where all the money is from... I know it has to be from much more diversified places than "Copperhead Rd.". :) If you know what I'm talking about... LOL, "We don't really care how you got it, get it or came about finding it. We just want our part and our only advice is don't get caught". It aught to be part of the AR state constitution... :0

It happens, cost of doing business like his. I don't think this is why he closed.

Adam,

Surely you don't mean to say that breaking the law is a cost of doing business?...Clearly he wasn't licensed and clearly he was doing business anyway. To say that paying a fine for breaking the law is the cost of doing business says just as much about your character as Ali's. That's why I'm so surprised by your response! Makes me go hmmmmmmmmmm.

Being a business woman I'm all for making a dollar but doing it legally is the only way a person can stay in business. I don't think this is the reason that Ali shut down but I do think this could have brought on a much larger investigation. Time will tell!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Adam,

Surely you don't mean to say that breaking the law is a cost of doing business?...Clearly he wasn't licensed and clearly he was doing business anyway. To say that paying a fine for breaking the law is the cost of doing business says just as much about your character as Ali's. That's why I'm so surprised by your response! Makes me go hmmmmmmmmmm.

Being a business woman I'm all for making a dollar but doing it legally is the only way a person can stay in business. I don't think this is the reason that Ali shut down but I do think this could have brought on a much larger investigation. Time will tell!

I would be careful judging someone’s character based on a statement I think you clearly misunderstood.

FYI Ali will be back soon. All is well with him and his business... no legal issues. He's a stand-up guy IMO and has serious concerns which he already alluded to in his correspondence to Nino, DD and others. I wish Ali and his family all the best and look forward to his return in the near future.

• Upvote 4

This is a typical Arkansas State shake-down. This is Bill Clinton's state and is as crooked as a snake. as he is. Ali will have to raise the price of his dinars to cover these additional charges. Do any of you really believe that Arkansas cites every Internet business that sells stuff to residents of Arkansas? This is total BS and a screw job for Ali. I am sure that Ty and others have ssold dinars to people in Arkansas. This has nothing to do with Ali's situation which was involved with the FBI. My guess is that some disgruntled idiot, who blames Ali for the RV being delayed, made a threat against Ali and his family. I believe that person or persons has already been arrested and the threat removed. But it was so serious that Ali's wife, who was injured in a car accident, asked him to hang out with her for a while. Ali is a peace loving Christians guy and he needs our prayers and love, not criticism.

BTW, the same kind of "Consent Order" is on record in Arkansas at the Securities Commission for Dinar Banker and it is dated February 3, 2011.

You can see the order HERE

Dinar Banker was fined $4,000.00 as a civil penalty according to the order. I was curious if Dinar Trade was the only one, so I looked.

It appears that neither Ali nor Ty knew that they were doing something that state required a license for.

I can only say after checking around that Here in New Hampshite there are roughly 50-60 Dinarians and Most bought from Ali and are glad we did. So Now Ali and TY know to make sure all the proper paperwork has been filed and they'll hold to their word when the Cashin Starts. We wish them both the best , This IS AMERICA AFTERALL. nOW LETS GET READY TO ROCK Rick

It happens, cost of doing business like his. I don't think this is why he closed.

Ditto ... it's a slap on the wrist ... DT complied totally ... do the math ... $4.4M of which DT made at least $120 - $180 per million IQD ... that's $528,000 to $792,000.

And the best part ... NO ONE in Arkansas complained!!!!

It's just the state government exacting a pound of flesh to add to the state budget ... at $1000/day since 2008 ... yeah, you get the picture it could easily have exacted $1M+

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 3

• 5 months later...

It would seemingly be very, very, very hard...to try and comply with every state, city and county law, ordinance, rule and license...when it really comes right down to it....when you are as big as he is....he could spend all of his time buying licesnes and sales agreements...(Even fees that many areas would probably come up with, especially if he were to enquire...even some that may not have even previosuly existed...lol)....IMO..I would say in the course of doing business that there are some expected collateral liabilities and fees that will just be encountered...especially when your that big...for what it's worth....

I understand that, at the time, most states didn't require a license for currency trading, and neither did Arkansas, but they changed the law sort of mid-stride for Ali, so he didn't know it. But when the state found out that he was ostensibly doing business there, had even arranged to have a physical presence in Ft. Smith after the RV, instead of just notifying him, they fined him. But it wasn't an important issue, and the fine was quite small, so rather than fighting it, Ali just paid it, got his license, and was back in business. I had seen these documents before, back when this first came up. I was surprised to see them making the rounds again, but since others had not seen them, they probably created as much consternation the second time as they did before.

'Ali is a peace loving Christians guy and he needs our prayers and love, not criticism." This is true, and he was also quite frightened for his family. I think the accident was both so serious and traumatic for his wife that she was truly frightened, so they moved to England and he stopped selling dinar. The last I heard, he was planning to come back after the RV and open his cash in spots in banks placed strategically across the country.

Wow! All this was posted back in May and I am wondering why it was brought back into the forum? He got his hand slapped. He paid his fine. He is out of the U.S. now. He has opened up shop somewhere else. But if one feels uncomfortable with doing business with him . . . don't! ;)

That would be a reasonable analysis, but your assumption that this investment is spread equally throughout the country is wrong. There is a very high concentration of dinar investors in Arkasas, Texas, and a few other states in the south. The opposite is true about 85% of the rest of hte country - you will find very few Dinar investors in New York, Maine, N.C., etc.

You are correct It has to do with the people that where hired to work in Iraq most came from the south dew to the rate of pay 84,000 tax free per year in most cases (big money for the south ).