Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ive been called worse. Loved the guy, no relation though, and the R doesn't stand for red. Used to it though so use it if you like. If I had his money though, I'm not sure I'd be on this forum. (Lol) :):):)

Don't know why anyone would neg you for that, so you get a +1 from Clem (me)

Yeah, I guess it may bore some, but I gave you fair warning at the beginning that it was only my opinion and after all, you didn't have to read it. So, you got anything good to contribute?

I am quite sure that anybody with a -63 reputation must have something good to say.

By the way, I didn't neg you. Kinda think you did that to yourself.

(Lol)! Cliff notes version next time I promise!

One of my all time fav comedians and a class act individual in real life from all I've read. Used to watch his show as a kid,funny & talented.
  • Upvote 1

Well Coleman 619, To answer your question, no it is actually quite apparant that a negative rating doesn't bother you in the least. As for a prize at the end of all this, well if things go as the majority of us on this site hope and expect then, yeah, there should be a fairly nice prize waiting for those invested. Thanks for the comments. Never expected everyone to agree with me. Have a great weekend.

That's the only prize I am interested in...thanks

Great opinion and a great read if I don't mind saying so myself. You point out a very strong thing to consider, as in my opinion, only a select few would know the rate & the date. In fact, I don't think it may even be set in stone as far as the date goes, but the rate may be set to an extent at the moment (depending on how imminent the RV is). The currency auctions have been low for the last 7 to 8 days that auctions even occurred. Out of those 7-8 all but two of them were under $20M, two of them were in the range of 50+ million, and one was as low as 3.15 million. With a sudden drop in volume sold in the currency auctions, one would have to be concerned about inflation. I was reading an article posted today about how the costs of electricity are on the rise. In previous months, the increase in inflation was supposedly due to such things as the increased costs of electricity. With summer months coming up and the need for electricity being more important, I can imagine that electricity will be used more often. Thus, potentially pushing inflation up even more. Now we have to look at the price of crude, it has consistently been holding above $100 per barrel, but has not really gone out of control. It seems to have stabilized there, and has been there for quite some time. For those that know a little about the budget, the budget has been set at roughly $70/barrel. This should help Iraq close any deficit they may have. Now, another thing to consider that every day that goes by, Iraq is also closer to exporting even more oil. More oil means more revenue... 95% of the governments revenue is based upon the exportation of crude. Recently, it has been stated that a tax has been imposed on currency exchanges which makes it more difficult or more costly to exchange IQD for foreign currencies. I believe the CBI is trying to reduce dollarization by forcing its citizens to get used to using the IQD. This also prevent corruption and also is a system set in place to help correctly tax individuals.

We are feeling that we are closer than ever, but we still do not know what the final outcome will be. We are only sitting here speculating what will happen. With more and more channels to purchase IQD are closing (i.e., Bank of America, Dinar Trade as of today, and other banks), one would have to think that if the CBI is looking to reduce currency leaving their region something is about to happen. Hence why most people are starting to get excited. The 1170 rate has been set for quite some time and I believe it is time for it to change to something better. I recall an IMF article that basically states that the 1170 rate is based upon all liquid assets and doesn't account for non-liquid asset. Question is, what is the value of the non-liquid asset and how much of an impact will the value of the non-liquid assets have on the value of the IQD? Well, I can about imagine that the non-liquid assets value is HUGE! but I am not sure on how much of an impact it will have, as I am hoping that impact is huge as well. Adam stated in a chat one night that a bank may give a loan to a person with good credit, but, they'll also give a loan to a person who has reasonable credit and a lot of assets they could put up as collateral.

Now, the current cash - reserves sits around roughly $52 billion USD. However, if I can recall, Shabibi was allowing auctions of their currency to use the income to pay for other things that Ch. 7 and other sanctions prevented them from receiving as income. So, therefore, with that said, it would appear to me that upon the ability for Iraq to sell their crude commercially, it would seem as if the CBI is in order for a nice big pay back for an IOU. Therefore, meaning that $52 billion is not a valid # to go by (IMO).

This is where we get left to sit their and think / speculate.... And, in my honest opinion, something is about to change in the monetary process and hopefully for the better for the Iraqi people & the speculative investor. The markets alone seem to suggest something is brewing...

Good to see you RS.Nice post.++++++1Hope soon too.Maybe you can answer a question.Dfi protection Runs out in June but can they take control of the funds earlier if they want to?

I would think thats they could, but im not an expert...someone elses might help a little better than me...

Thanks RS. I am relatively new to all of this but I observed early on who to listen to and who to simply read for the entertainment. I respect your views and have always followed closely to Adam's statements. Time will tell us all how good it is to be patient.