Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We Got Him!!!! Osama Bin Laden DEAD!

BanG

Osama Bin Laden is finally DEAD!!! His body is in US hands!!! We finally got this B*stard!!! Bring our troops HOME now d*mmit.!!!

Terror

Usama Bin Laden Killed in Firefight With U.S. Special Ops Team in Pakistan

Published May 02, 2011

| FoxNews.com

• binladenfinal.jpg

AP

In this April 1998 file photo, exiled Al Qaeda leader Usama bin Laden is seen in Afghanistan. (AP)

Declaring “justice has been done,” President Obama announced late Sunday that Usama bin Laden was killed by U.S. forces in Pakistan, marking the end of the worldwide manhunt that began nearly a decade ago on Sept. 11, 2001.

The president made the stunning announcement within hours of informing congressional leaders. The U.S. had been waiting for the results of a DNA test to confirm his identity before going public.

Obama, in an address to the nation, thanked the Americans who have toiled in pursuit of bin Laden and applauded those who carried out the successful mission in Pakistan. Describing that mission only briefly, he said its result “is a testament to the greatness of our country.”

“For over two decades, bin Laden has been Al Qaeda’s leader and symbol,” Obama said. “The death of bin Laden marks the most significant achievement to date in our nation’s effort to defeat Al Qaeda.”

The president traced the death of bin Laden to a tip received last August. He said he was briefed at the time on the “possible lead,” and that after months of intelligence work it was determined bin Laden was hiding in a compound “deep” inside Pakistan. Obama said, after determining the intelligence was sound, he authorized the operation to bring him to justice last week.

laden4.jpg slideshow_190x107.png

Sources tell Fox News that Usama Bin Laden, the Saudi Arabian–born leader of Al Qaeda is widely known as the most dangerous terrorist on the planet, has been killed.

He said a “small team” of Americans went after bin Laden. “After a firefight, they killed Usama bin Laden and took custody of his body,” the president said.

In light of bin Laden’s death, authorities around the world are being urged to take security precautions. One source said officials are concerned bin Laden’s death could incite violence or terrorist acts against U.S. personnel overseas.

Obama said Americans must continue to be “vigilant.” But he said the death of the architect of the deadliest terror attack on U.S. soil should be welcomed around the world.

“Bin Laden was not a Muslim leader. He was a mass murderer of Muslims,” Obama said. “So his demise should be welcomed by all who believe in peace and human dignity.”

Sources said the vice president informed congressional leaders late Sunday night that the world’s most wanted man had been killed.

The announcement comes nearly a decade after the 2001 terror attacks which triggered the Afghanistan war and started a tireless hunt for the terrorist mastermind and Al Qaeda leader.

In recent years, that hunt had increasingly led U.S. intelligence across the border and into Pakistan, where Al Qaeda is thought to be concentrated.

http://www.foxnews.c...ad-say-sources/

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

They are 2 for 2 on difficult missions. Shooting the two pirates on that boat, and now this. Course, that's only what makes the news; I know about that being an ex-Marine.

This mission is so much larger than people could even think about pulling off. And with no security leaks!

My God I'm glad this page in terror history is over. Now lets resolve any outstanding issues and bring our troops HOME, NOW and without prejudice in our actions. Peace.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hi Guys,

Wake up.

Bin Laden is the fall guy and no terrosist.

Our Governments are the real terrorists.

Until people around the world smell the roses, we will continue to be screwed and controlled by the real terrorists.

GO RV!!!

Stogy

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 26

I hope they wrapped him in pigs blood to bring on the sharks.

Now lets drop a couple nukes on the town.

Then drop one nuke a piece on the two closest towns just to help clean it up. :D

Kinda give them all a chance for martyrdom.

It seems to be the decent thing to do.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

To all americans out there, I congratulate you on the fantastic work work today by the Seals. The pig is dead at last.

It is not going to bring anyone back I know, but this just had to happen. :)

There will be no virgins waiting for him either, he will rot like the filthy pig that he was.

• Upvote 6

Hi Guys,

Wake up.

Until people around the world smell the roses, we will continue to be screwed and controlled by the real terrorists.

GO RV!!!

Stogy

Yeah rite, OK, and I suppose Bush blew the trade centre apart. Give me a break pal, to even suggest that bin laden was no terrorist !! You are insulting every man women and child affected not just by 9/11, but 7/7, bali, uss cole, the list goes on and on.

I suggest inserting your head into a large pan and boiling it for a while before you post anymore paranoid crap.

There are many many people on here who will not like you comments one little bit, and rightly so, you deserve to be banned for life for what you have said.

• Upvote 11

show us the body, then we will belive you......oh you cant cos he was CONVEINTLY buired at sea.......i smell BS by YOUR own government

Yeah rite, OK, and I suppose Bush blew the trade centre apart. Give me a break pal, to even suggest that bin laden was no terrorist !! You are insulting every man women and child affected not just by 9/11, but 7/7, bali, uss cole, the list goes on and on.

I suggest inserting your head into a large pan and boiling it for a while before you post anymore paranoid crap.

There are many many people on here who will not like you comments one little bit, and rightly so, you deserve to be banned for life for what you have said.

NO why do YOU wake UP or do you belive EVERYTHING you read

Hi Guys,

Wake up.

GO RV!!!

Stogy

BUT hes RIGHT..or are you all to STUPID to realise this

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

show us the body, then we will belive you......oh you cant cos he was CONVEINTLY buired at sea.......i smell BS by YOUR own government

I have no doubt the Americans have taken photos of the pig and performed an autopsy in Kabul. They have also recorded the dumping at see. These will be shown to the world in the coming days/hours. No I do not believe everything I read, not at all. Yes I believe in aliens, no I dont think Elvis is still alive, or Bruce Lee. But I also do not believe that your own government created 9/11.

• Upvote 2

Praise God another evil ruler is dead! I prayed for many years for Saddam and Obama to be caught!! Only the U.S.A. could have accomplished such a mission!

Thank you troops, Bless you!

Now, for anyone who says to "Nuke" the rest of the M.E. countries, listen to yourself before posting, please. You too become a terrorist when you think, feel and act like that. The majority of the Muslims are very innocent, peaceful and loving, whether you want to accept that or not. BTW, there are also Christians in Pakistan and the surrounding countries. And, No, I am not a Muslim, nor have I ever been. I am proud to say that my Savior, King, and lover of my soul is Jesus Christ.

Edited by Iraqi Queen
  • Upvote 3

YOU ARE A BLOOMING IDIOT! :huh:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You know, its too bad that there are people who still have to whine and can't even give up their partisan political bs long enough to be glad that our military did a great thing. Its disrespectful to the soldiers who risked their lives to do this and its disrespectful to their families. i thought we had this thing called democracy where we have elections every 4 years so if your guy doesn't win you get to vote again and maybe you win then. but after the election is over we are supposed to respect the presidency and stick together as a nation. you say well we didn't win this time so maybe next time. you don't keep on and on and on about it. everyone seems to have forgotten the saying, united we stand, divided we fall. so keep on tearing this country apart then you won't have time to care who's president because we won't have a country worth anything anyway. STOP WHINING, GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON ! GOOD GRIEF! i have never seen a bunch immature people in my life as the right wingers. stop listening to fox news and you might actually have some sense !!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Hi Guys,

Wake up.

GO RV!!!

Stogy

Just heard on the news that there is a forum for Bin Lauden supporters...you might want to check it out. Peace

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi Guys,

Wake up.

GO RV!!!

Stogy

hahahaha the bastards dead and hopefully burning in he!!. And as far as I'm concerned your post is not worth the small effort I am expending having to respond to it.

God bless America and all those that live here.

• Upvote 2

I am glad he was finally brought to justice, but the war was never about one man! At least not in the minds of the Muslim Extremists. They know full well why they are at war with us. It's the the war of Ideology that is at the root of it all.

The Muslim Extremists have given Obama an out so that they can continue their war and making America think they are defeated. Lets see in the coming days what Obama does with this. Will he fall for it or will he press on. Muslim Extremism is NOT one man! It never was! It is a belief that all muslims share to a certain extent. Some take it to the extreme and are called terrorists, but all Muslims believe the same things. We as Americans are foolish if we believe by killing Osama bin Laden then the war is over! Osama has not been running the terrorist orginization for years! We were given a token as something to tide us over and make us believe the war has finally come to an end. I am glad that this one man was finally brought to justice, but I will not close my eyes to the facts that this is only one man among many who are at war with us! Just as we are at war with Islam, Islam is at war with us for the very same reason.... Neither ideology can co-exist! This is the real war! Freedom and Sharia are at odds! And the world is the battlefield! Wake up America! Wake up!!!

• Upvote 1