Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I am having surgery next fri and my mind is not doing to good about it

stevethecloser

Steve, praying for success in your surgery. Ask your Doc. if he knows anything about this process/procedure? The video is interesting and informative.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-02-skin-cell-gun-drastically.html

My docctor name is Dr Gordon at the Veterans hospital in Long beach Ca 562-826-8000 vascular clinic thanks for your concerns The va has always taken care of me

Most of my bros know that to be true as well, when we were in battle defending our countryNext time seee a Vet kiss him as long it man- verses woman or this new law

don't kiss and tell I am glad I served before that was a diferent time and I don't want to hurt anybody mY surgery is at 11:30 am california and hopefully I will be out in 2 hours and I will take my laptop with me I will be on morophine drops for the pain so chances are i won't want to get on my laptop for a couple of days but I will let you know I am safe Thank you for your prayers and take care of yourselves, god bless my dinar family.

From Steve B.

• Upvote 1

My docctor name is Dr Gordon at the Veterans hospital in Long beach Ca 562-826-8000 vascular clinic thanks for your concerns The va has always taken care of me

Most of my bros know that to be true as well, when we were in battle defending our countryNext time seee a Vet kiss him as long it man- verses woman or this new law

don't kiss and tell I am glad I served before that was a diferent time and I don't want to hurt anybody mY surgery is at 11:30 am california and hopefully I will be out in 2 hours and I will take my laptop with me I will be on morophine drops for the pain so chances are i won't want to get on my laptop for a couple of days but I will let you know I am safe Thank you for your prayers and take care of yourselves, god bless my dinar family.

From Steve B.

PS I looked it over and will send it to my dr I sure hope he can do it I don't like the conventional way they plan to do I hope he might use me as a ginea pig Please contact him as welll I geave you the no the problem is my surgery is planned and maybe he might say no but it is worth a try I pray yo GOD I have 2 other skin graphs surgewries before and it hurts Thanks again I have tried dead people skin but that did not work but maybe this will.

Wish I could donate some skin...........I'm already donating a kidney this year, that's about all I can handle (no joke). Best of luck to you!

They tried that before but they have to take it off your body because of infection we were used as ginea pighs and it did not work for that many veterans unfortunately but thank you again

from steve b

The price of freedom is not free and I thank God for my BROS and sisters who have served our great country I salute you.

Steve, Your mind and your God can cure anything! Have faith and keep a good positive attitude and you will come through this and you will be with us for a long time to come. I have been through many medical problems with 2 major cancers a lung removal, liver transplant to name a few and I am here because of my God and never doubting the healing power of God and a positive attitude. Your mind and your God can cure anything! Stay positive and keep your faith strong! Don't let anyone negative be around you and pray and get others to pray for you. The power of group prayer is very strong. Never give up! You will probably come through this with better than expected results. We will be praying for you. Get well soon so we all can enjoy this RV in the near future. DF

I realize I can't give you skin, however, if I could I would. They do have to take your own skin, harvest it, etc. I'm in the medical field, so I know a little bit about it. It sounds like you have some great doctors. I actually work for a hospital in Long Beach, the VA there is great. I wish you the very best, Steve.

I am having surgery next fri for skin graphs so I hope this will be over or maybe i will look from heaven I hope not Maybe family of dinar vets you can say a little prayer for me. anyone want to loan me some skin just kiddingif you have a problem with eating like I do and you will have skin graphs too take care of yourselves

so you can enjoy your money.

from a vietnam veteran steve b.

Steve - first of all, bless you, and thank you for serving in vietnam ... that in and of itself is a sacrifice that we can never repay.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and for divine guidance for your caregivers. Please let us know when you can how you are doing smile.gif

Thank you next time you see a veteran go up and shake hads with him or her they will appreciate it There was a time when we did not get thanks just demonstrations

Having been a young teen during the height of this conflict I am still appalled at the treatment of you guys as you returned home to what I'm sure seemed like an ungrateful country.

I hope you realize that most of those people (like those who choose to use soldiers funerals as a platform for their agenda today) were a mobile few who actually intended and obviously succeeded to do harm.

My heart still aches for what you were confronted with. Know that I am not alone in that feeling.... people become fanatical way to easily without really looking at situations from all sides.

Bless you and all those who have served in any war to protect our shores ---- many talk a good line about freedom and liberty ---- few are willing to lay there lives on the line to defend it.

god-bless-america-3.gif

• Upvote 1

Wish I could donate some skin...........I'm already donating a kidney this year, that's about all I can handle (no joke). Best of luck to you!

If you are married tell your husband he is the luckiest man in the world and if i was 30 years younger he wouldn't have a chance

Steve, Your mind and your God can cure anything! Have faith and keep a good positive attitude and you will come through this and you will be with us for a long time to come. I have been through many medical problems with 2 major cancers a lung removal, liver transplant to name a few and I am here because of my God and never doubting the healing power of God and a positive attitude. Your mind and your God can cure anything! Stay positive and keep your faith strong! Don't let anyone negative be around you and pray and get others to pray for you. The power of group prayer is very strong. Never give up! You will probably come through this with better than expected results. We will be praying for you. Get well soon so we all can enjoy this RV in the near future. DF

Thank you for your prayers they say these are the golden years but they sure arent that golden but I guess when you are younger and you feel indestrictable you pay for your mistakes when you get oldere like I am sure you knoiw what I mean but if you have God's love you can survive anything

I realize I can't give you skin, however, if I could I would. They do have to take your own skin, harvest it, etc. I'm in the medical field, so I know a little bit about it. It sounds like you have some great doctors. I actually work for a hospital in Long Beach, the VA there is great. I wish you the very best, Steve.

My e- mail address is stevebarber4692@att.net I would like to correspond with you my friend