Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

presidential order 13303

jaminjimmy90

When the IQD is an internationally traded currency, 13303 will not matter.

The Dinar is , then, just another foreign currency.

n if it doesnt become tradable before the 13303 expires?

When the IQD is an internationally traded currency, 13303 will not matter.

The Dinar is , then, just another foreign currency.

Nothing, unless they change their currency completely, drop the Dinar and invent the FUSO or something other than what we are holding. It is just like you carrying cash in your wallet, you can spend it or in this case wait for the RI/ RV as your holdings are legal tender of the country of Iraq. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 1

Nothing, unless they change their currency completely, drop the Dinar and invent the FUSO or something other than what we are holding. It is just like you carrying cash in your wallet, you can spend it or in this case wait for the RI/ RV as your holdings are legal tender of the country of Iraq. JMO. Peace.

so then it would seem logical that it is still good as long as i have it but can i still buy more????i hear it expires this next month

so then it would seem logical that it is still good as long as i have it but can i still buy more????i hear it expires this next month

Iraq's primary goal at this point is to bring as much of their money home to gain control and destroy the large bills. My thought on this is probably not you may see the CBI tighten it's financial belt and put a halt to the Dinar leaving the country to be sold around the world as you and I understand it. I mean currency sellers then banks will loose this option and the daily CBI sales should fall even further as they prepare to RV and do it with any real value to their currency. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 1

Iraq's primary goal at this point is to bring as much of their money home to gain control and destroy the large bills. My thought on this is probably not you may see the CBI tighten it's financial belt and put a halt to the Dinar leaving the country to be sold around the world as you and I understand it. I mean currency sellers then banks will loose this option and the daily CBI sales should fall even further as they prepare to RV and do it with any real value to their currency. JMO. Peace.

of subject but i cant help but think mabey they are making alot of money from people buying right now n it somehow has something to do with stalling an rv hmm makes ya think ???

• Upvote 1

EO 13303 doesn't really have anything to do with investing in currency, it has to do with investing in oil production and profiting from oil production and oil infrastructure in Iraq.

WRONG! It does EFFECT ALL AREAS of INVESTMENT. Presidential Order 13303: Allows US Citizens to invest in the New Iraq . Under this Order and the Coalition Provisional Government Order 39, a US citizen has the same rights to investments as an Iraqi citizen

IRAQ (PRWEB) March 2, 2004 -- Investment in the new Iraq is guaranteed under the Presidential Order 13303 removing sanctions on investment in Iraq . The new order allows for a restructuring of the banking system in Iraq . US citizens are allowed to invest in Currency, Stocks, Bonds, Real Estate and Business in Iraq .

Iraq has a new currency to replace Iraq ’s two currencies, one of which was easily counterfeited and mostly circulated in a single denomination. Banks issue only the new currency and government employees paid in cash will receive their salaries in the new currency. Until January 15, 2004 the old and new currencies will circulate freely at a fixed exchange rate. Exchange between the old and new currencies is conducted at now charge at multiple exchange points around the country.

The other financial market structures are strong:

95 percent of all pre-war bank customers have service and first-time customers are opening accounts daily. Iraqi banks are making loans to finance businesses. The central bank is fully independent. Iraq has one of the world’s most growth-oriented investment and banking laws.

The new Iraqi dinar which is printed in the US and Great Britian, is valued at just 2 tenths of one cent today. The US treasury has a strong dinar policy and is working with the CPA (Coalition Provisional Authority) to reinstate a strong decentralized banking system in Iraq . By December 2004 there will be six Western Banks in Iraq and six Iraqi Banks outside Iraq in operation. In March Three banks were given licence to operate in Iraq, National Bank of Kuwait, HSBC Bank and Charter bank of England .

• Upvote 3

It is my understanding- and I am no expert- that the Dinar you have is yours and

good, but that, without Pres. O re-instating EO 13303, you would not be able to

buy more Dinar, in it's current state.

It is my understanding- and I am no expert- that the Dinar you have is yours and

good, but that, without Pres. O re-instating EO 13303, you would not be able to

buy more Dinar, in it's current state.

From my understanding, EO 13303 basically removed the country of Iraq from the OFAC list. A large number of businesses and individuals in Iraq still remained, but the country itself was removed so financial exchanges were allowed to begin for investment with Iraq. From my understanding this was required for Americans to take advantage of CPA Order 39.

Not really sure what EO 13303 really means today, since Iraq passed their own investment law in 2006 and revoked CPA Order 39.

From my understanding, EO 13303 basically removed the country of Iraq from the OFAC list. A large number of businesses and individuals in Iraq still remained, but the country itself was removed so financial exchanges were allowed to begin for investment with Iraq. From my understanding this was required for Americans to take advantage of CPA Order 39.

Not really sure what EO 13303 really means today, since Iraq passed their own investment law in 2006 and revoked CPA Order 39.

Well that pres order has been in place for years now and it wasent until sept of 2010 that Iraq was removed from the OFAC list.....

Well that pres order has been in place for years now and it wasent until sept of 2010 that Iraq was removed from the OFAC list.....

Which only credits to the reason many speculate it won't be re-newed.

Why re-new something that isn't needed? Right?

Sorry, it wasnt 13303, but 13350 that I was referring to. This is a couple of excerpts regarding E.O.'s 13303,13315 and 13350

An overview of the Executive Order 13350 and E.O.s 13315 and 13303

On July 30, 2004, the President issued a new Executive Order 13350 effectively

lifting the sanctions against Iraq and expanding the authorities of E.O. 13315

with regard to the former Iraqi regime, including an Annex containing the names

of parties blocked under this order. These names have been incorporated into

OFAC's SDN list.

o FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS - All financial transactions with Iraq are allowed

except for those involving individuals and entities appearing on OFAC's SDN

list. This includes the opening of correspondent accounts for Iraqi financial

institutions.

http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Documents/iraq.txt

Edited by HopefulTxn