Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

042811 Rudy and Scooter Chat

I'm not 100% sure if I'm allowed to post this link, and I'm not attempting to promote another site. However, this audio chat from DD posted last night has some great information. I know that many folks here on DV have quite a bit of respect for Scooter, and I think that you'll be interested in what he has to say about this investment.

Mods, if I've overstepped by bounds by posting this, please take it down.

Thanks.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/DD/2011/04/28/dinar-daddy-visits-w-rudy-scooter-and-safe-worlds

You have to enter the full site name where "DD" is on link.

VERY EDUCATIONAL SHOW, SCOOTER,RUDY TALKS ABOUT THE LOP THEORY AND EXPLAINS WHY A LOP IS NOT LIKELY TO HAPPEN, VERY,VERY EDUCATIONAL ON HOW THEY BREAK IT DOWN, STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO LISTEN.TO HEAR SCOOTER TALKING ABOUT IS AWESOME.

Ya, I know Scooter doesn't believe in the LOP... For the most part, I don't believe it in it either, but I don't discredit it as an option for them to take.

I would imagine w/ their economy about to BOOM that a RV would make more sense. But, who knows what they got up their sleeve.

• Upvote 2

I have to admit I was a bit down following some of yesterday's events, but this chat really put me in a better frame of mind. I hadn't heard some of the rates those two talked about (1.70-1.90), which was a nice surprise. The best information, IMO, was their position on the LOP. I know that many people have a serious fear of that occurring, and I wanted to make sure that everyone had an opportunity to listen to that chat, and hear some well respected individuals speak to it. Great information, and a must listen. Go RV!

• Upvote 2

I have to admit I was a bit down following some of yesterday's events, but this chat really put me in a better frame of mind. I hadn't heard some of the rates those two talked about (1.70-1.90), which was a nice surprise. The best information, IMO, was their position on the LOP. I know that many people have a serious fear of that occurring, and I wanted to make sure that everyone had an opportunity to listen to that chat, and hear some well respected individuals speak to it. Great information, and a must listen. Go RV!

If you thing that was good, go check R. (this person was banned and is an off limits topic. and Breitling blogtalkradio...just saying

If you thing that was good, go check R. (this person was banned and is an off limits topic. and Breitling blogtalkradio...just saying

Sorry I boobooed!

Edited by radar12354

I heard the CC and found it intresting. I do wish though that they would have talked more about the 24 to 30 trillion in circulation. If anyone could explain how Iraqs money supply could become worth 50 trillion USD over night with a RV of 1.90 then it would be these gentelmen.

I heard the CC and found it intresting. I do wish though that they would have talked more about the 24 to 30 trillion in circulation. If anyone could explain how Iraqs money supply could become worth 50 trillion USD over night with a RV of 1.90 then it would be these gentelmen.

Believe me, I have talked to scoots alot about that personally......thats why Im still looking for an answer.....because no one has one for the money supply except admitting the fact something has to be done about it.....whether its them pumping more oil (because you cant rely on whats not there yet) or reducing it.....thats the 30 trillion dollar question lol.....

• Upvote 1

Believe me, I have talked to scoots alot about that personally......thats why Im still looking for an answer.....because no one has one for the money supply except admitting the fact something has to be done about it.....whether its them pumping more oil (because you cant rely on whats not there yet) or reducing it.....thats the 30 trillion dollar question lol.....

Still searching. The answer has to be out there some where. Couple more months on the forums and we should find it. :o

Still searching. The answer has to be out there some where. Couple more months on the forums and we should find it. ohmy.gif

LOL maybe....I hope no one took my comments the wrong way.....Scooter is smart as hell and I learned much from him even after us putting down a couple of pitchers, that was our thing....getting drunk and talking dinar....he is like a bottomless pit of information and we went over alot of scenerios of what they could do with the money supply but nothing really solid or based off anything other then theories......its the one question no one can answer.....and most that think they are so knowledgeable just shrug the questions off and simply state "it wont lop".....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL maybe....I hope no one took my comments the wrong way.....Scooter is smart as hell and I learned much from him even after us putting down a couple of pitchers, that was our thing....getting drunk and talking dinar....he is like a bottomless pit of information and we went over alot of scenerios of what they could do with the money supply but nothing really solid or based off anything other then theories......its the one question no one can answer.....and most that think they are so knowledgeable just shrug the questions off and simply state "it wont lop".....

Yeah, I hear ya. It is the one issue that consumes me with this investment. I keep telling myself there has to be a way and there probably is. I gues all we can do is hope the theories pan out. :)