Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does anyone know when RV is going to really happen??

hockyplaya529

Ive had my dinar for a while now and its starting to get a little frustrating. There's new news every day and when someone says that its actually going to happen, it never does.

I just wanted to see if anyone had any inside info about when this might happen so all of us can have an idea. GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 8

Ive had my dinar for a while now and its starting to get a little frustrating. There's new news every day and when someone says that its actually going to happen, it never does.

I just wanted to see if anyone had any inside info about when this might happen so all of us can have an idea. GO RV!!!!

answer your own question...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

When you find out, let me know so that we can plan a RV party. :D

I would say we should time the party pretty close, don't you? LOL

Keep the spirits up and just have patience. Plan on a year out

and if it happens sooner, you will be pleasantly surprised! :)

• Upvote 1

Hey playa', please read everything HERE, then come back and give us your expert opinion.....

• Downvote 1

do you think there would be all this garbage on this forum, if somebody had "inside info"???

you think you're the 1st one lookin for that inside info & making a thread will get you that answer?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

We all are frustrated. What ever you do, please don't believe all the hype you read and/or hear...just stay the course and wait and hope for the best. After six years on this, I'm more than ready to get off this roller coaster of a ride.

• Upvote 3

GOOD LUCK NEWBIE ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN OVERNITE...

This is the hard lesson that we all had to learn. For me there was so much hype on the surface when I first got in the game. Of course after a few disappointing weekends I realized I might not want to be taking rumors for face value. I still think it's a good investment but it might require sitting on it for a while and hopefully forgetting about it too!

DING DING DING we have a winner!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Nobody here Knows the answer to that. But if you really want to know Find this guy OKIE. Ask him cause he will most definitly have the info your seeking.

Hey Its ok you dont have to thank me. Glad to help.

do you think there would be all this garbage on this forum, if somebody had "inside info"???

you think you're the 1st one lookin for that inside info & making a thread will get you that answer?

Dude.....Been a bad day? You have everything at your finger tips. While you are watching the Royal Wedding on Friday you will be toasting bubbly over the RV. Trust me above +3.00

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Unfortunately only a very few select Iraqi's know and as much as I wish, I am not on there Christmas card list. If I was, well then I would not be here...lol

Sorry, but that's reality.

pp

• Upvote 2