Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumors surface due to CBI last couple days?

Ateam

Can't wait! New rumors, total BS, I bet it won't take long before the likes of all the names we want to throw out will spill INTEL from the highest of high sources because of the CBI reports the past few days! I expect at least 10 by friday.... for the newbies, don't get locked in these guys are morons! Anyone have any input on who will be our winner for rumors this week???

Okie has won my MVP vote - Most Valuable pumper:), MHT - Most Hated Toolbag and we can't forget, MNSS - Most Notorious Sh!!* Spreader :lol:

Anyone else????

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 21

Can't wait! New rumors, total BS, I bet it won't take long before the likes of all the names we want to throw out will spill INTEL from the highest of high sources because of the CBI reports the past few days! I expect at least 10 by friday.... for the newbies, don't get locked in these guys are morons! Anyone have any input on who will be our winner for rumors this week???

Okie has won my MVP vote - Most Valuable pumper:), MHT - Most Hated Toolbag and we can't forget, MNSS - Most Notorious Sh!!* Spreader :lol:

Anyone else????

You said an um mouthful ... which I should probably (being a MOD) suppress for the MNSS ... but in this case I'm only going to emphasize the important part of your "speech" ..... laugh.gif

Rumors... They happen daily.... All with different claims.

I don't think with the CBI updates as of recent will have a huge impact, but basically be something they throw in to help them feel that their info is verified or supports their rumor.

We may take a closer look at rumors thinking w/ the CBI #s as of recent are indicating something happening & we hope someone out there has some reasonable intel.. But, in this scenario, I don't believe that to be the case. It's a wait & see game.

OhYeah - dude read my post again because that is the point the numbers look good. My point was to watch out for the rumors because most pumpers read the latest news and make something up that resembles what you are reading therefore making it applicable and sound true.

• Upvote 2

You said an um mouthful ... which I should probably (being a MOD) suppress for the MNSS ... but in this case I'm only going to emphasize the important part of your "speech" ..... laugh.gif

What ever happened the the expression of Freedom Of Speech in this country. When this web site was put together, I'm sure it was done with the intent to draw out information about the Dinar from genneral disscusion to even the most frank disscusion. I would like to say more about this but I am afraid someone will get irate and rub me out with thie delete key. :)

Anyone else????

My previous post was related to this I should note.

Seabee1972 hey man I'm from upstate to, what city/town you from? Rochester for me.

I am in Herkimer, NY due east on I90 at exit 30...

What ever happened the the expression of Freedom Of Speech in this country. When this web site was put together, I'm sure it was done with the intent to draw out information about the Dinar from genneral disscusion to even the most frank disscusion. I would like to say more about this but I am afraid someone will get irate and rub me out with thie delete key. :)

Seabee1972, I don't see your point. The MOD allowed his words, even though she could have shut 'em down for using pro*an!ty, in such a way. Give her a break. Freedom of speech is still alive and well. It's all good.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Seabee1972, I don't see your point. The MOD allowed his words, even though she could have shut 'em down for using pro*an!ty, in such a way. Give her a break. Freedom of speech is still alive and well. It's all good.

Her intent for even sugesting is more than enough to ruffle feathers and the language that he used vaulger words without forming them is laughable. I recently had a post pulled down with no explination as to why, but i didn't go nuts. I do feel that when Adam and his team pull a post they should give the writer an explination.

Lastly, I am a card carrying American, 100% disabled American Veteran, NRA member and believe in the Constitution even though it is not quite in sync with todays times and if you are not sattisfied with my responce please send me a personal e-mail and we can discuss it

Dear, do you need a Kleenex?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Freedom of speech is alive and well? Um the last time I protested I was put into a free speech zone and threatened with arrest. Tell me this, how can you have free speech zones? I thought all of America was a free speech zone. TYRANNY!