Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Freeway Bill, Dont call your bankers

harrysmug

I hate to say it, but, with as many rates and dates that have been given out and hearing every Monday and Thursday for what seems like ever, I have become very cynical. However, I do have to say, with everything that has been going on for the last couple of weeks, I am getting excited. I feel that this is gonna happen before the end of the month. Glory to God, I believe our ride may be over soon.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 2

Absolutely one of the best posts I have read here ... I could not have said it better myself.

Thanks for taking the time and offering your opinion, an opinion I think is shared by more than you realize. We are all tired of the "ride" as people term it. And getting a little antsy about what may be happening now. But we all need to take a breath, calm down, go and enjoy Easter weekend with the family or just take a walk in the sunshine and "chill" ... you are so very right.

Thanks again for the post. Really welcome here and so needed!

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

5 STAR post! Thank you kind sir. I am in total agreement that this is the best post to date...for all the right reasons and especially due to the meaning of EASTER. Gee, to easy to overlook the Real meaning. Thanks again and GOD Bless all :D

What a WONDERFUL post! Everyone Have a WONDERFUL Easter, and God Bless You All! What a great family we all have here as well. This is the Best Site around. I can't wait for the RV as everyone also, but I will truly miss alot of you too! I actually look forward to logging on here everyday just to spend some time. Again, Happy Easter to all of you!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Excellent post. God bless you for keeping a proper perspective. Always keep the main thing the main thing. :)

Hey, I like that. Mind if I use it?

What a WONDERFUL post! Everyone Have a WONDERFUL Easter, and God Bless You All! What a great family we all have here as well. This is the Best Site around. I can't wait for the RV as everyone also, but I will truly miss alot of you too! I actually look forward to logging on here everyday just to spend some time. Again, Happy Easter to all of you!!

And to you as well

I really hope you are right. I am wondering, though, why it is only the "smaller" banks that have all this intel. I wonder why the big banks such as Wells Fargo still are not in the loop? They seem to be claiming ignorance on the subject of the dinar. <_<

Now, Good Morning folks,

Wanted to start off with a little lighter side and take this tense situation off your mind for one moment.

We are so close that you can smell the ink on deposit slips all over this world! So many BS rumors going around and so many people rushing to call banks to verify things that we all have verified over and over on this site.

CHILL!

I have never been a "guru" But when I walked into my bank (Fifth Third) last night, the Investment Banker met me at the door and said "YOU WERE RIGHT" "IT IS COMING NOW!" He based that on info that he had from his superiors. Now listen carefully folks, I DID NOT ASK him a single question. He volunteered all of this. He said what I already knew. "Our bank has been selling dinar by the truckload for years and all at once .... NO DINAR! Only one explanation makes sense. They cannot get anymore or they are keeping what they have for the RV for the banks interest" I just nodded and said "Makes sense to me"

We need to take a Christian course right now if never before. Be patient, wonderful things happen to those who WAIT! Everyone getting all stressed and making phone call after phone call to banks and doing the "TELL ME ONE MORE TIME" just to get self-gratification is insulting to the banks and does you no good!

I have really good friends working in high positions at 7-8 banks throughout the country and they all say that SOMETHING IS GOING ON, BIG!, but they also say that so many people are calling their banks to FISH for answers they cannot give (legally) that they are having trouble taking care of everyday business. One branch in Florida, put their phone on auto answer and are filtering the call backs to regular business yesterday afternoon to keep from getting tied up on Dinar investors that are just wanting to hear what they think about all of this.

Give the bank employees a break. They cannot tell you anything over the phone and what if they did? You cannot cash out on anything a bank tells you.

This is Easter weekend! Spend your time Thanking our Lord for dying on the cross so that we may live! That is the ticket to a smooth RV!

Put your eyes on the Saviour and off the dinar for the next two days and I know that the RV will happen before you realize that you quit obsessing with it for two days. 48 hours.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU AS YOU TRAVEL THIS WEEKEND and MAY GOD"S LIGHT SHINE UPON ALL OF YOU!

You do know that GOD has a stake in this RV. The tithes are going to be tremendous!!! (JOKING)

Freeway Bill

Sometimes, it is easy to lose sight on things that are truly important...thanks for the reminder!

if the rv was here, why can you still purchase dinar via uk banks

to answer your question from what i have heard, is that most dealers think after the rv the rate will jump again after some time to higher and even after the rv they will still sell at the new rate till it jumps again. That is just what i have heard from the grape vien. dont know if it is truth thought. hope it answers your question a little.

• Upvote 1

The statement "we are so close,you can smell the ink on the deposit slips" is quite hilarious. My friends, we have a long way to go before any RV. And what you are smelling isnt ink. I had two bran muffins for breakfast and a burrito for lunch.

Edited by sheik