Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everything Going Wrong?

iRyan

Is it just me, or has this past week seemed like nothing but bad news? A LOP looks more and more plausible as each day passes, and it seems like its never going to happen! Someone have any positive news? If so please let me know. GO R/V!!!!

B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Is it just me, or has this past week seemed like nothing but bad news? A LOP looks more and more plausible as each day passes, and it seems like its never going to happen! Someone have any positive news? If so please let me know. GO R/V!!!!

B)

I don't know if it's just you but it definitely isn't me. This week has been very positive. Actually the past couple of weeks have been very positive. Hang in there, remain positive and please try to be patient. Being antsy isn't going to make things happen any faster but it surely will frustrate the crap out of you and make you question yourself about this investment.

Edited by Ex-wingnut
  • Upvote 4

I don't know if it's just you but it definitely isn't me. This week has been very positive. Actually the past couple of weeks have been very positive. Hang in there, remain positive and please try to be patient. Being antsy isn't going to make things happen any faster but it surely will frustrate the crap out of you and make you question yourself about this investment.

Thanks man i know, its just been so long (recently became actual member) but was monitoring site for quite some time, its just one of those days! Go R/V!!

:lol:

I appreciate and praise your optimism. Seriously I do......Let me just note that I have been hearing exactly that kind of talk ( things progressing, last week(s) very positive, there's something in the air, you got to be patient etc.) since I heve been into this... 7 plus years.. ..

I keep waiting more or less patiently, more or less optimistically, more or less beaten.

I'll admit that after 7 years it tends to get kinda personal and also a matter of pride.....smile....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

This investment has always been contrarian. We were told one thing, however, from its inception one thing has been consistent. In the last days of our investment coming to fruition, there would be a flurry of mis-information. Derek Rose is driving to the hoop. He'll get there, but even he does not know how.

Oh, we have the Kool Aid drinkers saying we should be happy with our 3 times investment. I have 13 mill - big deal. I will make $26,000 at a LOP/RV at 3. I am, also, 69 years old - my last shot at leaving a legacy to my family and others. This doesn't do it. Yes, it is something. Maybe can donate my 2003 Grand Am and buy a Ford. WhoopDeeDoo. I'll bet most of you have around 4-5 mill. So, you make $12,000. Buy a Harley. My guess is an RV at a very low rate, certainly under a dollar. This would be fantastic. However, if we hear $3 RV, it will be a LOP.

However, what I am certain is true - I do not have the slightest idea.

My question as lame as it may sound is this, If iraq has oh say 20 some trilion out there how could they rv at even close to 3,

wouldn't that be 20 trillion x 3000 in payback. would that not bring upon them a huge debt.? I know very little on economics

mind you but I decieded to try an get more of a understanding of this process. The logic in me thinks they drop the big three

and show a RV at 3 or so, I just can't imagine Little ole Iraq will make hundreds of thousands of poeple overnight millionares.

Valid feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

I appreciate and praise your optimism. Seriously I do......Let me just note that I have been hearing exactly that kind of talk ( things progressing, last week(s) very positive, there's something in the air, you got to be patient etc.) since I heve been into this... 7 plus years.. ..

I keep waiting more or less patiently, more or less optimistically, more or less beaten.

I'll admit that after 7 years it tends to get kinda personal and also a matter of pride.....smile....

I fully understand. Also I assumed, without facts, that since the OP only had a few posts and a recent join date that maybe he has only been in this investment for a short while. But the number of posts mean absolutely nothing when it comes to validating how long someone has been on this ride so I apologize to the OP if I assumed wrong.

Edited by Ex-wingnut
  • Upvote 1

However, if we hear $3 RV, it will be a LOP.

End Quote

Agreed.That's why i'd take anything literally (from $.05 to $1.00 rate) , as long as it doesn't LOP..And I'd deem myself super lucky

I fully understand. Also I assumed, without facts, that since the OP only had a few posts and a recent join date that maybe he has only been in this investment for a short while. But the number of posts mean absolutely nothing when it comes to validating how long someone has been on this ride so I apologize to the OP if I assumed wrong.

Thanks for your reply. Appreciated..

This investment has always been contrarian. We were told one thing, however, from its inception one thing has been consistent. In the last days of our investment coming to fruition, there would be a flurry of mis-information. Derek Rose is driving to the hoop. He'll get there, but even he does not know how.

Oh, we have the Kool Aid drinkers saying we should be happy with our 3 times investment. I have 13 mill - big deal. I will make $26,000 at a LOP/RV at 3. I am, also, 69 years old - my last shot at leaving a legacy to my family and others. This doesn't do it. Yes, it is something. Maybe can donate my 2003 Grand Am and buy a Ford. WhoopDeeDoo. I'll bet most of you have around 4-5 mill. So, you make $12,000. Buy a Harley. My guess is an RV at a very low rate, certainly under a dollar. This would be fantastic. However, if we hear $3 RV, it will be a LOP.

However, what I am certain is true - I do not have the slightest idea.

I am with you on that!!! To only triple my investment? Could have played better with stocks for the time that I have put into this. I just don't see that happening. Iraq want to be a major player, both in their region and in the world. I don't think that would cut it. Hang in there!

B)

I have only been onboard for a short time, however this week I have seen more positave things (in one week) than all the rest of the time I have been here. Don't let yourself be persuaded that you made a bad choice.

The Desiderata has a line that states: "Many Fears Are Born Of Fatigue And Loneliness". If you are clecking websites a few times a day, you could be getting a little bit of burnout (fatigue). If you think that you are alone in this investment (which you are definately not) this could be a form of loneliness. Just stick it out with the rest of us. You'll make it just fine. Okay? Go RV Please !!!!

:D

Edited by countryroads
  • Upvote 1

I Ryan How long have you been invested in the Dinar.

A little over five months, not anywhere near as long as many, but I was just having one of those days! Currently I am a lot more optimistic! Go R/V!

Edited by iRyan