Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Donald Trump's Solution on Gas Prices: Take Iraqi Oil Fields

k98nights

Tell me who do these poor countries call for in the middle east #1 the USA we own Iraq by right and all the other countries we help right now we are Gods #1 and Trump is right the victor gets all the spoils,until GOD says different we are #1 and all # ones belongs to God .Power rules the world. much as other countries is suppose to hate us why can't they defeat us,because God backs us just like he backed other superpowers before us. Israel,Assyria,Egypt,Babylon, Greece,Rome and now the USA. just my opinion :D

....seriously??? what happens when those greedy eyes set sights on you and me?? are you gunna like him when he decided he is intitled to your wealth and "takes whats his"? this guy sounds a nut job taking his baby steps at dictatorship. he think he is gunna take whats his for the so called good of the country without any indication caution or care for US and the rest of the world. but hell this guy coming into presidency would be on par with our last two presidents and how they ran our country. so go ahead and vote your way into your demise... but i seriously hope your joking

No jokes here Dude! Keep smellin your union dues! If you knew where those dues end up you would sing the blues!

ow wow, not like that has been said about the recent presidents.....and look at that we are still a republic. no pictures of Herr Bush or Marshall Obama all over the place.

until America actually has no congress, or judiciary system and only one man or a small hand full of people in complete charge, then yes by all means its a dictatorship.

i did not say we ARE in a dictatorship. i stated that with all of this arrogant bravado im gunna take whats mine attitude is his stab at IT. yes that has been said for the past two presidents but they as well as most likely the next president and the crooked congress behind them have been doing whats best for THEM not you and I. Personal vendetta's and investments are made while america's people cry out to stop the nonsense only to be recieved by deaf ears. they wonder why we the "young generation" (as if we are the only one's to stand up) havent stood up to the attrocities and indignities done to america its because since 2001 all the outrage and protests that has taken place has been snuffed out by the media and ignored by the higher powers. that has all been said before to.... and nothing was or will be done about it.

im not trying to take personal stabs at your personal choice and right of who you want to vote for i am just stating my personal choice and right of opinion of who i want to vote for... besides who ever gets voted into office there will be a sticker made just for him or her saying along the lines of "dont be mad at me... i didnt vote for em' " and the bumper sticker business get that much closer to time warner status :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If we get to the shore and we burn the ships we either fight and win or die trying.

Besides I like when he takes on Rosie and the like.

And Buck Count… your too close to Philly no wonder

Edited by catmax

If we get to the shore and we burn the ships we either fight and win or die trying.

Besides I like when he takes on Rosie and the like.

And Buck Count… your too close to Philly no wonder

I realize the size of china an Rosie are quite similar but they are two completely different beasts!

and close to philly eh.... not that i take any philly pride but what does that have to do with anything on my personal opinion. nothing i think. :blink:

As of yet with all the replies Ive seen I will admitt there are some good ideas and bad ones. To start people are missing the fact that alot of the price increase on gas we see is majority because of TAXES. Why else would it be almost $5 in one state $2 in another. So to start lower taxes is one way to help ease gas prices.

As for Trump he has money, and power which is what alot of people want and admire about him. His attitude comes from his wealth. How would you talk if you had billions of dollars? But as some noticed his way of thinking wouldnt be to the peoples benifit. Its not like he would be on the front lines with any of the troops. He wouldnt sacrifice anything for any of us. So yes he can talk big and threaten or however he wants to act, in the end its us who will get the short end of the stick.

Stramick

• Upvote 1

As of yet with all the replies Ive seen I will admitt there are some good ideas and bad ones. To start people are missing the fact that alot of the price increase on gas we see is majority because of TAXES. Why else would it be almost $5 in one state $2 in another. So to start lower taxes is one way to help ease gas prices.

As for Trump he has money, and power which is what alot of people want and admire about him. His attitude comes from his wealth. How would you talk if you had billions of dollars? But as some noticed his way of thinking wouldnt be to the peoples benifit. Its not like he would be on the front lines with any of the troops. He wouldnt sacrifice anything for any of us. So yes he can talk big and threaten or however he wants to act, in the end its us who will get the short end of the stick.

Stramick

thank you! your said it far better than i could have.

Trump isn't in on the plan?

Trump is enjoying some attention. I love lots of what he says, but I don't trust him. He seems like a liberal that is acting like a conservative. What are his motives? Is he going to mess up the chances for a real conservative to get in as president?

That's the point - Trump isn't in on the plan. Yeah his speech is over the top, but where does a good negotiator start? By going so ballistic, he has already jump started any concession he will get from any one he deals with.

Now, this is change.

I want Paul Ryan for president with Trump as VP...That my friends would straighten out this Country..We would have Brains and Balls to get our country back...I lkie it!! :blink::D

I like you! Great job and great guts!!! I'm voting on your ticket!

Edited by Slaydadea
  • Downvote 1

i did not say we ARE in a dictatorship. i stated that with all of this arrogant bravado im gunna take whats mine attitude is his stab at IT. yes that has been said for the past two presidents but they as well as most likely the next president and the crooked congress behind them have been doing whats best for THEM not you and I. Personal vendetta's and investments are made while america's people cry out to stop the nonsense only to be recieved by deaf ears. they wonder why we the "young generation" (as if we are the only one's to stand up) havent stood up to the attrocities and indignities done to america its because since 2001 all the outrage and protests that has taken place has been snuffed out by the media and ignored by the higher powers. that has all been said before to.... and nothing was or will be done about it.

im not trying to take personal stabs at your personal choice and right of who you want to vote for i am just stating my personal choice and right of opinion of who i want to vote for... besides who ever gets voted into office there will be a sticker made just for him or her saying along the lines of "dont be mad at me... i didnt vote for em' " and the bumper sticker business get that much closer to time warner status :lol:

+1 very good rebuttal

i know were aren't in a dictatorship and you didn't mean that we are, im just incredibly tired of hearing people calling the former (and current) presidents dictators and comparing them to Hitler or something to that extent.

• Upvote 1

Trump is not a politician. He's a ruthless business man and a barbarian who has never heard the word NO.

Hm - Mr. Muson. Let's analyze this. Trump is not a politician (this is a bad thing?) He is a ruthless business man (we need a soft speaking gentleman) He has heard the word NO probably more often than any of us. he just hasn't accepted it.

• Upvote 2

IF D-TRUMP RAN FOR PREZ,I WOULD VOTE FOR HIM.. HE HAS THE ATTITUDE WE NEED TO GET THINGS DONE...INSTEAD OF PUSHING THINGS ON US THAT WE DONT NEED..UM LETS SEE LIKE THE "OBAMA HEALTH CARE BILL",HE KNOWS BIZ,MONEY AND POLITICS.HE'S NOT OUT TO PUSH SOMETHING THAT THE US DON'T NEED.AND HE HAS MONEY,SO THE MILLION DOLLAR PAY CHECK IS CHUMP CHANGE TO HIM.

AND "IN YOUR FACE ATTITUDE" TO BOOT. :twocents:

AND I REALY DONT CARE WHAT YOU BASHERS SAY,I LOVE TO BASH BACK .:twothumbs:

I don't think Trump would do any worse than anyone else. If Obama can have his chance then I say why not Trump. He can't do any worse.

One thing I like about him is whether he is right or wrong he always seems to be "real". Sometimes he says and does things that are wrong and foolish but at least he keeps it real and does not try to "hide" he true feelings or personality.

• Upvote 2

At this point, we don't need anymore politicians, Republican, Democrat, and other alike, running this nation into the ground. It's already drowning in the mud. It's also obvious that the politicians are uneducated in economics, finance, and ethics. They are out of touch with the common man and the needs of this nation. They live by their own agendas instead of the agendas of the majority of people and the needs of the nation as a whole. They are supposed to be working for us and yet they are filthy rich and flourishing while we break our backs. The last few presidents and Congress have been a downright disappointment among other things I could say.

I'm not wild about anyone that swings to the far ends of the pendulum, but something drastic needs to happen if we're going to take back this nation and bring it back to its former glory. Our forefathers didn't just sit around twiddling their thumbs with lace on their underwear (no offense ladies). They gathered up all their testicular fortitude and fought. And I'm not saying we should go to war, but we shouldn't just sit back either and continue to grin and bear it. Trump may not be the answer, but what he says makes sense. And I do not think him a fool. I do not completely agree with all he says, but I do not label him as a fool.

Moreover, I do believe that we shouldn't "butter the bums" of these Arab nations. Trump is right....these people are not our friends. They are worried about themselves and maybe their people and country. And China is also deliberately socking it to us. When you're at the top, you always have those that look to befriend you and plan behind your back and when you begin the descent down and the time is right, they drive the knife in your back.

My point is we need someone leading us to fight to bring our nation back...and not just someone who talks and makes false promises. Iraq owes us as many other nations do. I don't know of any other nation that would go in and blow things to smithereens then dump money back into their a country to help them rebuild. I honestly don't know if Trump is the right person for this, but something needs to happen before we crumble.

• Upvote 2

Well I like " The Trump " and his attitude towards those that want to impose hardship and difficulty o nthe American people. I believe what he says when relays , let's go take an oil field or 2 for the lives that has been given. Not just the $$ we spent over there. I am a Vietnam Vet and feel like we were royally screwed over in the disaster for 10-15 years and what do we have to show for it. So I say do it the Bible way and God told David when you win the war you take the spoils for my people to survive. So let's go with God and let Him guide our steps.

• Upvote 3

A real question....while they celebrate Trumps bravado....Who wants to be the first to volunteer their son's or daughters to go take there oil? Easy for politicians to promote war, my position is....Mr. Speaker.....when you appropriate money for kids to go to war....appropriate enough to take care of em when they get home. Stop making your war vets beg for services. When it comes to taking their oil.....I'll volunteer right after Mr. Trump

• Upvote 2

Wow, people do not seem to agree with Mr. Munson et al, It would be interesting to see how he would do in a polling of our site. People now want and we need action, not hyperbole. After every attack upon us in the Clinton years, all they could muster were statements of outrage. It's like an objection in court - "noted". We need tough, over the top talk followed by doing what we say we will do. That is how one is successful in business. Just do what you say you will.

• Upvote 2