Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE LARGEST OIL RESERVES IS IN .........

dinardarius

The largest oil reserves in the world at this time is in the USA, reported to be 2 trillion

barrels, enough to last over the US over one thousand years. The reserves are

located in N & S Dakota and Montana along with a large area in Canada. It is called

Bakken oil reserves. One place you can find this at is

www.snopes.com/politics/gasoline/bakken.asp if that does not work, google it.

Pres. Bush said tap into it, but because the price is not at 200.00 a barrel we won't

touch it due to an agreement with the ME from the 1970's.

This is not a rumor, it is a fact, but it belongs in rumors. They will start useing our oil

when little children start licking pigs on the snout! GORV! :lol::lol::o:lol::lol:

Edited by dinardarius

Yes, we've got lots of oil, not only in the Dakota's but on the slope as well, however it is more costly to get it to market than the ME juice. IMO we should just drill it, cap it and get it after we've exhausted all other sources. Then, we're in the drivers seat.

The extraction process is expensive

The refining process is also expensive

As of now, the M.E. is the easiest to extract & refine - hence why we prefer to use that crude.

As technology progresses, we will find ways to improve our own process.

Multi-directional drilling when implemented can cover larger portions of an area as they dig & drill for oil. Therefore, one rig could potentially cover larger areas. Something we may see in the future.

Bigger rigs, but, less of them due to that process.

We are producing our own oil at the moment in the bakken fields, but, not enough to meet the demand through the U.S. But I believe it is helping.

Texas has oil, Alaska has oil, off-shores have oil.. I think even beneath our mountains we have oil... The process to retrieve it is spendy. Soon as we find cheaper ways to access it, we will be good to go.

Its nearly a power issue. I believe that once the oil dries up in other countries, the U.S. will be sitting on a vast amount of oil and may be a global switch where we are the providers.

Weird, huh?

yes it is light sweet crude oil and some of those farmers are making a mint there is also a mother load of natural gas shale in NY,PA,OH,VA that we are tapping into I happen to live in pa and own land +the mineral rights would love for them to come drill.

• Upvote 1

What great news.After all the dirty deals with dictators like the Shah of Iran,Mubarak and the likes,the solution is in our back yard,directly under our noses. But we have known this for several years and we sat our fat arses and did nothing. Smart, aren't we?

• Upvote 1

The extraction process is expensive

The refining process is also expensive

As of now, the M.E. is the easiest to extract & refine - hence why we prefer to use that crude.

As technology progresses, we will find ways to improve our own process.

Multi-directional drilling when implemented can cover larger portions of an area as they dig & drill for oil. Therefore, one rig could potentially cover larger areas. Something we may see in the future.

Bigger rigs, but, less of them due to that process.

We are producing our own oil at the moment in the bakken fields, but, not enough to meet the demand through the U.S. But I believe it is helping.

Texas has oil, Alaska has oil, off-shores have oil.. I think even beneath our mountains we have oil... The process to retrieve it is spendy. Soon as we find cheaper ways to access it, we will be good to go.

Its nearly a power issue. I believe that once the oil dries up in other countries, the U.S. will be sitting on a vast amount of oil and may be a global switch where we are the providers.

Weird, huh?

I also saw oil fields in LA. Was surprised, but there they were.

runs thru the midwest and is deep- shale problem they say- so use the hot water treatment and float it up- We dont need the oil from the east We have 500 years of oil here. We also have a very large coal deposit in that area. Yes it all goes thru to CANADA - The oil Sands Project in Alberta. We get most of the feed stock in the area i live in- I have worked in this are a As you well know the First oil well in North America was found and drill in CANADA- at OIL SPRINGS Ontario Canada - 10 minutes from my door. We can take the coal and make gas liquifcation from it and add another 4-500 years to it all. We DONT NEED the east at all. We want it because when they run out then we become the big dog on the block. But when all is said and done it wont happen- Just a hunch-Vern

• Upvote 1

Hey Gang,

Great topic and thanks for the post. Here's some additional information but what's interesting is that there's three times oil in Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming than Saudi Arabia alone. The Bakken location is great but the Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming find is monstrous. I hope this adds to the post and thanks again.

Best,

Scooter

20Part8-3PETRODOLLARSANDUSOILRESERVES--Reduced.png

• Upvote 1

Hey Gang,

Great topic and thanks for the post. Here's some additional information but what's interesting is that there's three times oil in Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming than Saudi Arabia alone. The Bakken location is great but the Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming find is monstrous. I hope this adds to the post and thanks again.

Best,

Scooter

This is so true!!!! One wonders if the "plan" is to drain the rest of the world's oil reserves, then start drilling here. Makes sense, but why make American's suffer? Oh yeah, this has nothing to do with America's strength, only America's downfall.

A famous rock band has a song with the opening lyrics " we sell them missiles,we sell them tanks,we give them credit,you can call up the banks. Its just a business you pay us in crude, so here's your toys,just go play out your feuds". True back in 1990 when the song was written. Name the songwriter and band. It has always been about THE OIL.

I honestly believe the "plan" is to use theirs up first and then we have the lions share...but I also believe that if the prices continue to rise then we should drill OUR OIL and keep the money here.

There is NO OIL SHORTAGE...and there won't be for many many years.....oil prices are driven by the evil speculators ;)

You are so right. there is NO shortage of oil. it is thought to be the 2nd most abundant liquid on earth. see this short video explanation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTn3_NNB8bI So it's all BS... trying to make ppl believe in the scarcity of oil, and thereby pushing prices UP

BUT...that does not mean that we should not NOW look for alternatives.

It should not be our goal to just stay with oil and pollute the world...we really need to look at other energy sources. just sayin'

Ian R Crane used to be an executive with Slumberger Oil Company.

how about his experience in the ME, when the Kuwait oil fires were burning??

enjoy!!

The largest oil reserves in the world at this time is in the USA, reported to be 2 trillion

barrels, enough to last over the US over one thousand years. The reserves are

located in N & S Dakota and Montana along with a large area in Canada. It is called

Bakken oil reserves. One place you can find this at is

www.snopes.com/politics/gasoline/bakken.asp if that does not work, google it.

Pres. Bush said tap into it, but because the price is not at 200.00 a barrel we won't

touch it due to an agreement with the ME from the 1970's.

This is not a rumor, it is a fact, but it belongs in rumors. They will start useing our oil

when little children start licking pigs on the snout! GORV! :lol::lol::o:lol::lol:

Actually it is my understanding that the types of oil around the world varies. The OIL in IRAQ is blue oil or very refined oil. In Canada it is combined with Shell and sand, thus the refining process is not cheap. SO although there is a lot of oil I believe that the kinds of OIL which are found in the ME and parts there of would be considered of a high grade and thus worth more. This is just my understanding. ALSO there is no shortage of OIL in our world. So why are the prices so high? This is a scam too. This is being controlled and established by OPEC and others. We are all paying a premium price and this will go up due to the false sense of LACK OF oil...

I wish we all had more control over stopping the world from such high pricing of oil. In terms of the RV of course it helps us but in terms of AMERICA and many in the world it is a pure shame.

Peace...

• Upvote 1

Hey Gang,

Best,

Scooter

yep n its all in the strategic oil reserves will the world be around when we get around to using it though???

runs thru the midwest and is deep- shale problem they say- so use the hot water treatment and float it up- We dont need the oil from the east We have 500 years of oil here. We also have a very large coal deposit in that area. Yes it all goes thru to CANADA - The oil Sands Project in Alberta. We get most of the feed stock in the area i live in- I have worked in this are a As you well know the First oil well in North America was found and drill in CANADA- at OIL SPRINGS Ontario Canada - 10 minutes from my door. We can take the coal and make gas liquifcation from it and add another 4-500 years to it all. We DONT NEED the east at all. We want it because when they run out then we become the big dog on the block. But when all is said and done it wont happen- Just a hunch-Vern

its all a huge game isnt it?????

Edited by jaminjimmy90

A famous rock band has a song with the opening lyrics " we sell them missiles,we sell them tanks,we give them credit,you can call up the banks. Its just a business you pay us in crude, so here's your toys,just go play out your feuds". True back in 1990 when the song was written. Name the songwriter and band. It has always been about THE OIL.

Highwire by the Stones

Actually it is my understanding that the types of oil around the world varies. The OIL in IRAQ is blue oil or very refined oil. In Canada it is combined with Shell and sand, thus the refining process is not cheap. SO although there is a lot of oil I believe that the kinds of OIL which are found in the ME and parts there of would be considered of a high grade and thus worth more. This is just my understanding. ALSO there is no shortage of OIL in our world. So why are the prices so high? This is a scam too. This is being controlled and established by OPEC and others. We are all paying a premium price and this will go up due to the false sense of LACK OF oil...

I wish we all had more control over stopping the world from such high pricing of oil. In terms of the RV of course it helps us but in terms of AMERICA and many in the world it is a pure shame.

Peace...

amen brother its all about the mighty dollar the rich have it n controll every aspect about it including food clothing everything . money the rule of all evil today it willl neveer change, we do have thwe power to vote if we could get all to vote i think things would be totally different but when the rich see only 35% of the people voteing they pretty much know they can get away with murder cause that says to them 65% of the people could care less n for the most part or partly this is true how many people talk to you n say theres nothing we can do about it i say bull one man hitler changed the course of this world how about edison? can you see where im goin?anyway great post...

Edited by jaminjimmy90
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for the posts, dinardarius, Scooter et al. What this may portend for the US is huge. Remember that they are maneuvering for an ASSET based financial system, based primarily on gold and oil. What this means for the US is that we not only have the world's largest oil reserves, we also have the world's largest gold reserves (263 million troy ounces). Once we get our debt under control (perhaps with the proceeds from an RV (just speculating here!)), we could very well be in the economic driver's seat for a long time to come.

amen brother its all about the mighty dollar the rich have it n controll every aspect about it including food clothing everything . money the rule of all evil today it willl neveer change, we do have thwe power to vote if we could get all to vote i think things would be totally different but when the rich see only 35% of the people voteing they pretty much know they can get away with murder cause that says to them 65% of the people could care less n for the most part or partly this is true how many people talk to you n say theres nothing we can do about it i say bull one man hitler changed the course of this world how about edison? can you see where im goin?anyway great post...

YEP People tend to think they are powerless and guess what? If they believe that they are! I hope this RV happens so we all have more of a voice and I hope we all do things right. Help change things a bit.

POWER IN NUMBERS and $$$...

Peace