Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

read it

addin

1.Specifically about the redenomination vs Lop

redenomination and the Lop is about the same

Stated it iraq want people carry less money and keep purchasing power

in this case

redenomination:iqd 25,000 would be iqd 25 and the iqd 25,000 value will be iqd 25 and the price item was also down and it does not affect the purchasing power

for example: the price of rice there iqd 10000 if redenomination price of rice will be iqd 10 and they will pay the money iqd 10

(This is the meaning iraq people want to carry less money and keep purchasing power)

Were LOP will cut 25,000 to be 25 and the price item not down and it affects the purchasing power

for example: the price of rice iqd 10000 if LOP happen the price item still remain iqd 10000 eventhough has LOP their money and this mean people will loss..money already LOP but the price item not drop and lose purchasing power

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

in this case

redenomination:iqd 25,000 would be iqd 25 and the iqd 25,000 value will be iqd 25 and the price item was also down and it does not affect the purchasing power

for example: the price of rice there iqd 10000 if redenomination price of rice will be iqd 10 and they will pay the money iqd 10

(This is the meaning iraq people want to carry less money and keep purchasing power)

Were LOP will cut 25,000 to be 25 and the price item not down and it affects the purchasing power

for example: the price of rice iqd 10000 if LOP happen the price item still remain iqd 10000 eventhough has LOP their money and this mean people will loss..money already LOP but the price item not drop and lose purchasing power

"redenomination" and "LOP" are the same thing, this is fact.

In your opinion, what does that mean for investors?

this means nothing, it is just a fact, and worst case scenario for this speculation.

• Upvote 1

in this case

I'M SORRY NEWBIE BUT YOU ARE WAY OUT IN LEFT FIELD, YOU HAVE A LOT TO LEARN ABOUT THIS TYPE OF INVESTMENT. GOOD LUCK TO YOU

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'M SORRY NEWBIE BUT YOU ARE WAY OUT IN LEFT FIELD, YOU HAVE A LOT TO LEARN ABOUT THIS TYPE OF INVESTMENT. GOOD LUCK TO YOU

sorry...but you must keep doing your research ..you must know all country do the process redenomination??

you must research about indonesia redenominate because they in process delete three zero(redenomination)...

• Upvote 2

sorry...but you must keep doing your research ..you must know all country do the process redenomination??

you must research about indonesia redenominate because they in process delete three zero(redenomination)...

OK........now it sounds like you are preaching a LOP and no longer just stating fact. Let me ask you straight up addin, do you think Iraq will LOP?

Are you here to discourage people in this investment?

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 1

OK........now it sounds like you are preaching a LOP and no longer just stating fact. Let me ask you straight up addin, do you think Iraq will LOP?

Are you here to discourage people in this investment?

im not think iraq will lop..........as i said redenomination and lop just the same thing but lop is suck..im not scare any people because im in this investment too......and like i said pray for iraq not delete the three zero just raise the value of the dinar..

• Upvote 2

Iraq and Indonesia both start with the letter "I", other then that your example is wrong!

Addin, I am sure you are going to get "neg'd" into the ground for your post.....you are trying to talk sense and rational thinking on the subject to a group of people in which a large percentage base their decisions on some element of abra cadabra and who are convinced that they are going to turn ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS into 3,4,5, 6 MILLION DOLLARS...

The CBI is using the word "redenomination" as a kinder, gentler way of saying LOP....People they are TELLING YOU WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO! :rolleyes:

Thank you addin for your thoughts. :) Thank you Slade and keep

for trying to underscore what the ramifications may be. Some still

think that just the mention of it means one somehow WANTS it

to occur. I know of no one here that WANTS this to occur, but thankfully

some are not afraid to discuss it, even though the red marks fly and it

is not warm and fuzzy hype.

Ignoring this subject, and how it has been handled through history

will in no wise make it just go away. Most invested in the IQD and

were NEVER told about this nor were they ever warned about it in

most cases. Those that DID and DO ask about it with genuine concern and

wanting to try and understand it, continually get belittled and made to feel

as if they are stupid, and then they are told NO LOP, case closed. That is not only

shortsighted, it is not dealing with what has actually been stated...and

that by the CBI themselves. There is nothing I see stated regarding the RD

that is supposedly "lost in translation". They have made their intentions

rather clear, and we ALL hope it is not the actual outcome, but it cannot be

tossed aside along with a smart comment to make one "feel" better.

If your investment needs constant 'validation' and assurance that it will be

just as you want it to be, with no challenges to face, or hurdles to try and

jump over, then continue to believe that and refuse honest people who are

simply trying to discuss the details. But please do not attempt to make them

feel stupid or accuse them of trying to stir things up just because many want to

actually learn ALL sides and potential challenges with this investment. That includes

those who have researched these matters out for a LONG time, in order to HELP

bring some understanding to those not afraid to learn the details or ask honest

questions about it.

The more we are all aware of potential pitfalls, meaning those things that awake us

all out of a fantasy and into better understanding, the more we are all prepared to deal

with the eventual outcome, without acting so surprised or saying "but NO ONE ever told

me of this possibility". Many are trying, and they do it with as much concern about it as

anyone else. How can that be construed as anyone wanting it to happen?...or accused

of promoting it? It is reality, and based upon sound research dealing with a country that

are themselves actually stating the very thing so few want to hear.

In the event of an RD/RI, ending up with 300% + potential profit is nothing to turn ones nose

up at. But blindly assuming that it WILL NEVER happen, cannot happen, not a chance of it happening,

will not make the issue just disappear. It is not what any of us want, but it is necessary to deal with

it and plan for it. Isn't that better in the end than never being aware of it and getting blind sided by an

event so many have simply cast aside as impossible? It is not impossible, in fact it is likely, but would

be wonderful if it was NOT an issue, but it is. Adam has also stated it IS an issue that must be considered.

Does that mean Adam is trying to discourage anyone from this investment?

Thanks for all the input, the time, the efforts made by so many to deal with this and not ignore it. The truth

is, we all do not want to deal with it...but some actually want to understand what it means, and the consequence

of it in regards to their own investment who have not bought into the idea it can never happen. History tells

quite a different story. Let's hope it is not an issue...but it appears Iraq themselves have made it one and have

been pointing to this for years. There is no mistranslation about it that I am aware of.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 2

We did not spend the money we did and lose all the American lives in Iraq to only have a 300% increase. The powers of the world will not let that happen. It would be like spitting in the worlds face. No-one would be able to trust Iraq and countries would not invest. There will NOT be a lop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I wish people would get one thing through their heads.......THEY MUST INCREASE THE VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY! Stop with the idea that if it lops that nothing changes. You do not know what you are talking about. THEY MUST INCREASE THE VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We did not spend the money we did and lose all the American lives in Iraq to only have a 300% increase. The powers of the world will not let that happen. It would be like spitting in the worlds face. No-one would be able to trust Iraq and countries would not invest. There will NOT be a lop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you honestly think Iraq gives a fats rats a$$ about how much money we spent and lives lost? They are practically kicking us out of their country as we speak. Making threats as to what will happen if we don't leave. I don't like it any more then you do. But I'm not going to pretend that a lop cant happen or just the mere mention of the word is going to make it happen. I`m am what`s called a realest. That is I don't see the glass half full or half empty . I just take a freaking drink.

• Upvote 2

Its not about us speculators....you think they care we bought the currency?? NOPE!! The US is in control of alot of the oil fields so we will be making a killing but its not going into yours or my pocket....this is not about speculators.....lopping a currency does not spit in the face of anyone lol...its a sign that things are stabilizing and improving because with a lop, the currencies value will increase....no one loses and everyone wins in a lop scenerio....I dont want it but I understand and comprehend its a possibility....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Addin, I am sure you are going to get "neg'd" into the ground for your post.....you are trying to talk sense and rational thinking on the subject to a group of people in which a large percentage base their decisions on some element of abra cadabra and who are convinced that they are going to turn ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS into 3,4,5, 6 MILLION DOLLARS...

The CBI is using the word "redenomination" as a kinder, gentler way of saying LOP....People they are TELLING YOU WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO! :rolleyes:

It would seem that folks that use superlatives to voice their opinion that there is absolutely no possibility of a lop may be the ones in over their head.

This is a high risk investment of an exotic currency.

You make investments like this because they have the potential for a much higher yield.

You Try to avoid investing more than you can afford to lose.

Whatever is done to enhance the economy of Iraq, will also help the investors.

All should be prepared to accept the outcome, and not berate others who may take a more pragmatic view.

I am thankful that there are folks here that take a realistic stance..

• Upvote 1

I'VE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMEM GOING ON 8 YEARS AND HAVE DONE MORE RESEARCH THAN YOU CAN EVER DREAM OF SO I SAY YOU ARE STILL WAY WAY WAY OUT IN LEFT FIELD :lol:

in this case

:wacko: