Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

adam partial chat

DaveH

Why would you post only part of the chat and leaving us hanging with a teaser about info in emails?

Isn't there enough tension around here? I don't need anymore drama.

more than likely cause davhina happened to wander in mid chat and was the only mod at the time ... geez you guys do you live your lives with the same paranoia you represent on this board??? lol

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

o kay folks -------------> it really was adam on this morning i was just about too head out and adam did come on ---he said he had an e- mail for the person he talked about wednesday chat---we appologised for taking so long as of yerterday ---but his wifes bussness was busy taxes gettting done,the intel adam recieved was from an insider in the iraq area ---also iraqi so -adam did mention that the e-mail was in broken english and he translated for u s and that is why it was a short message----he did say we are HERE in the next ten days C B I in iraq will do something big and it will follow up in june --adam stated that he W A S VERY EXCITED more soo now than ever !!!!! and take this info and put it with the info davhina posted and you have what adam talked about this a m on the 16 th of april ------------- we actually got to say hello --how was your day -------thanks and you know guy stuff---------remeber you saw it here first not the other ding d o n g sites whoooooooooooooooooottttttttttt r \/ bayyyyyyyyyyyybeeeeeeeee ---------{ twice maybe i m o}

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

That would be a shameless pump for paid VIP membership.

The message I get from this is:

"If you want the rest of the info you must pay up and join VIP"

But what do i know? I am just one of the "freeloaders" :lol:

Sorry, but I am a paying VIP member and have been for some time. I got no more regarding this than a regular member. That's not what VIP is about anyway. (LOL), it's not some super secret club guys! It actually is geared more toward post RV stuff like cash in rates as well as future investments and other post RV advice. No, I am not a pumper for VIP, but for me personally it is worth the money, but once again as far as Adams email; You got what I got. Have a great weekend! the ride ends soon.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

more than likely cause davhina happened to wander in mid chat and was the only mod at the time ... geez you guys do you live your lives with the same paranoia you represent on this board??? lol

If you don't think that was a valid question on my part, I don't know what to tell you. We appreciate all that the moderators do. But why would you post a partial conversation and leave us hanging?

Paranoia, what paranoia? Don't be defensive. Everybody, including me, appreciate Davina and you. I guess we will just have to wait for the rest of the chat to know what all the excitement is about. i will put my shot of Jaeger back in the frig.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1