Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Oil Man Update: Planet D 4/13/11

nointel

Nointel, you seem to be a pumper. You always post nothing but pumper info. Who pays you? I may seem way out there, but you always pump. Do you work for Ali? You pump rumors more than anyone else on DV.

For someone who has been a member since 2009, you would think you would be smart enough to know that nointel was just reposting Okie's latest load of crap. Nointel is not pumping what so ever, but people on here are so gung ho to call everyone pumpers. READ BEFORE YOU POST AND GIVE - 's!

• Upvote 1

I love this phrase:

QUOTE: "FROM TOMORROW ON...."

Can we say, "duh"!!??

Obviously,. it has to happen from tomorrow "ON" only makes sense right; as it cant happen yesterday or the day before... HMMM.. :blink:

"Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow, you're ONLY A DAY A-WAY!" :lol:

Edited by Blessed4ever

All together now..

"The sun will come out, tomorrow, bet your bottom DOLLAR that tomorrow.... they'll be sun

Just thinkin' about tomorrow, clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow... till theres none...

Tomorrow.... (everyone now..) tomorrow, I LOVE YA, tomorrow

You're ONLY A DAY A-WAY!!

(Wild Applause) :lol:

PS.. Auditions for the role of Annie will be held soon; details to follow