Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did anyone notice Dinar Trade buy back price?

TXPoleman

LOL... Good ol Ali, he'll get you coming or going. Me thinks he kinda new all along how this would go. The dealers are the only ones making out on this deal it seems. I'm just gonna ride this out and see how it ends. Not gonna give up any more than I have to so someone else gets rich. I still have hope we'll get our money and then some. Won't be rich but they did pump this way out there. Too much!!! that's why I can't think any other way about a savy currency dealer that did silver line the whole thing. they all did but buyer beware right. It was fun though for a while. Did the happy dance once or twice.. rolleyes.gifblink.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

Ahhh what the hey, just for old times sake GOOO RVVVV!!! cool.gif

• Upvote 5

I think his last statement of 'his' belief of an RV of around a penny per dinar (otherwise youre on drugs) served him well in several aspects:

1. If he was getting pressure from the powers that be, he put on the brakes on any overly positive statements (even though a penny RV is still about an 800% gain)

2' If he is going down on his buy back price and NOT his sell price at the same proportion, he's getting a lot of bailouts comming to him. If his sales price isnt going down proportionately, hes making an even better margin between him buy and sell. From a marketing standpoint, almost genius in my opinion.

3. He can no longer be considered a pumper by any means... just in case... yet he's created MOVEMENT again, of which he makes money either way it goes.

Edited by Hirsch
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

My guess is the ones that thought of this as a fast turn lottery ticket are probably dumping what they had. This investment has always been long term, but I can see peeps that did not do the proper due diligence and bought because John Smith said you will make millions, are the ones getting out.

• Upvote 2

This is the dump part for the dealers. They've created enough doubt and get to buy back cheap. So let's see.. if you bought at $1220 per mil through them, then bail at $840. That's $380 per mil profit for mailing a couple of a envelopes. Not a bad deal, eh? Those same people who buy/sell back to the same dealer will probably buy more in the future if they can and just do it again. 7 years this has been going on right? I don't trust those dealers one bit, and every rumor that never came true was created by folks working for them imo. They make their customers think that only the same dealer will buy back. That is how they create their own market. Criminal!

Edited by djhemp
  • Upvote 9

LOL... Good ol Ali, he'll get you coming or going. Me thinks he kinda new all along how this would go. The dealers are the only ones making out on this deal it seems. I'm just gonna ride this out and see how it ends. Not gonna give up any more than I have to so someone else gets rich. I still have hope we'll get our money and then some. Won't be rich but they did pump this way out there. Too much!!! that's why I can't think any other way about a savy currency dealer that did silver line the whole thing. they all did but buyer beware right. It was fun though for a while. Did the happy dance once or twice.. rolleyes.gifblink.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

Ahhh what the hey, just for old times sake GOOO RVVVV!!! cool.gif

My thoughts exactly! :huh:

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't use false intel and deceptive tactics to make my living. So no I wouldn't do the same thing.dry.gif

I see there's a whole new crop of nice good samaritins popping out of the woodwork to offer their services at a fee of course LOL... wonder how many will bite on that.. Unbelievable. Where were they before. Kinda late on the seen me thinks. but just in time for the mopping up huh my fellow dinarions???huh.gif

LOL!!!laugh.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gif Ha Goldrush... So true. I feel a little sore when I sit. ooops I been mined!!! Just turned my back for one minute...wink.gifunsure.giftongue.gif I loves you guys.. Hang in there...smile.gif

I agree with Paco on this one. I think if you consider it as strictly an investment, and only bought what you could afford, you have a much more peaceful outlook on it. I think it's far easier to sit back and just cruise along rather than get all worked up as the days and weeks and years go by and still no RV. I feel extremely bad for those who put so much stock in it that they spent more than they could afford to spend, or were relying on it to instantaneously make all their financial woes go away... Just my opinion..

Ali is just like the rest of us business owners in America. He has met the government and they have him on the run. The heat in his kitchen is probably really hot right now. I know for a fact, that when they get into your wallet, they don't let go. I fear for the small investor that really needed him when the cash in is supposed to happen. Most of them are not as educated in the Dinar and the options that some of us will have. I would feel sick if he put the shaft to them when they needed him the most. My fear is that he will shut down and go back to Iraq with all the cash that he has made, and leave everyone in limbo.

Ali seems to have changed, after he did not get his bank set up in Iraq. JMO.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't use false intel and deceptive tactics to make my living. So no I wouldn't do the same thing.dry.gif

I see there's a whole new crop of nice good samaritins popping out of the woodwork to offer their services at a fee of course LOL... wonder how many will bite on that.. Unbelievable. Where were they before. Kinda late on the seen me thinks. but just in time for the mopping up huh my fellow dinarions???huh.gif

LOL!!!laugh.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gif Ha Goldrush... So true. I feel a little sore when I sit. ooops I been mined!!! Just turned my back for one minute...wink.gifunsure.giftongue.gif I loves you guys.. Hang in there...smile.gif

It is interesting.... Ali pops in to a chat, basically drops a bomb-shell to most eage investors.... Than drops the buy-back pricing w/o dropping the purchase price.

Of course, if he was short on supply he could increase his buy-pack price, but than we all would see that was his attempt at this given moment. For him to drop his buy-back price, to me it is a scare-tactic. He is basically attempting to acquire IQD at a cheap price. However, if the IQD is likely to not do him much good due to it LOPing or becoming a Long-Term investment, I wonder why he would be trying to draw in bills. Theories upon speculation on that one......

He is cutting back on services offered (Reserves, safekeeping, etc)

I think he also maybe cut a few satellite locations (Which if true, and he doesn't intend to open offices until it hits a value of $0.10, why bother removing that as it could be a selling point).

Something, oddly is not adding up & I am not sure what it means. The optimistic view means RV, the pessimistic view means he is slowly backing out of this business as his faith level has dropped in the investment.

:lol: Yup have shovels and pickaxes------They sold them all- But 1- The owner neded it for cleaning up-Helps to have a shovel when puttin all that money into the safe. Just picture it- Scrooge McDuck and all that Dinar :lol::lol: Vern

I'm rather hacked after I read his tacky remarks about "what we were on?"...how rude. And some of us Chumps have spent a good bit of money with him, but no more. If he was worried about the feds being on him, he should have stayed at home and kept his mouth shut., now he has a lot of former customers. Nest time I hear him whine, I am going to delete.

• Upvote 2

I just went and check Dinar Trade and Ali has once again changed his buy back price to $840.00

A couple of months ago it was $900.00 per million and then he changed it to $880.00 and now its at $840.00

I think what he said the other day was to put a scare in everyone so that they will sell their Dinars back to him and now at a lower price.

Makes you wonder....... HUH?????

• Upvote 4

I just went and check Dinar Trade and Ali has once again changed his buy back price to $840.00

A couple of months ago it was $900.00 per million and then he changed it to $880.00 and now its at $840.00

I think what he said the other day was to put a scare in everyone so that they will sell their Dinars back to him and now at a lower price.

Makes you wonder....... HUH?????

Note to Self:

Self:,

I will NEVER sell my Dinar. I will be dead or Cashing in before my Dinar goes anywhere IM NOT.

Thank you..........tongue.gif

• Upvote 1