Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RE: easyrider - regarding all the rumors

RonSkilbeck

RS, I hope you have the correct info. I always enjoy your posts, I hope I REALYYYY enjoy this post. All the best to you emmet

Thanks emmet. This time I feel (with a smile on my face), because it's a rumor, a little like the village idiot - just repeating what I've been told. Albeit, from a great source.

• Upvote 1

JUST TO LET YOU NOW MY FRIEND IM 58 AND A HEART CONDITION HAS PUT ME ON DISABILITY AFTER 35 YEARS IN CHEMICAL WORK MY PASSION IS GOLF AND WILL TRY TO PLAY UNTIL THEY BURY ME . THIS RV WOULD ALLOW METO AT LEAST PLAY ON GOLF COURSES THAT I COULDNT HAVE DREAMED OF BEFORE . GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND MAY ALL OF YOURE NEXT ROUNDS HAVE PLENTY OF BIRDIES... GO RV PAR72

• Upvote 3

Yours is ABSOLUTELY THE BEST post I have ever read on this forum or anywhere else for that matter.

I commend you for saying what you had to say in the most effective way possible, using language, grammar, punctuation, and spelling you can be proud of, but then, you admitted to grandparenthood and you must have come from a time when those things mattered. They matter to me. I enjoyed reading such a great post written so very well. Thank you very much for that.

Your information comes from a source you trust. And they got it from a source they trust. That is the very best anyone can do in reporting what may be good news, but not confirmable news. I appreciate your honesty, reasons for not giving more detailed information (which I have always said but no one seems to pay attention), and your skill in reporting. When I owned and operated my little hometown weekly newspaper I could have used someone like you ... :)

Thank you for the post. I hope it works out as predicted but won't be upset if it does not. It is, after all, a rumour.

I cannot thank you enough for this most pleasant reading experience here on the forum, a place not known for the qualities you have exhitibed here.

smee2

• Upvote 9

JUST TO LET YOU NOW MY FRIEND IM 58 AND A HEART CONDITION HAS PUT ME ON DISABILITY AFTER 35 YEARS IN CHEMICAL WORK MY PASSION IS GOLF AND WILL TRY TO PLAY UNTIL THEY BURY ME . THIS RV WOULD ALLOW METO AT LEAST PLAY ON GOLF COURSES THAT I COULDNT HAVE DREAMED OF BEFORE . GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND MAY ALL OF YOURE NEXT ROUNDS HAVE PLENTY OF BIRDIES... GO RV PAR72

I love golf. I use to play about 100 rounds a year with a 3.6 (handicap), but since all this financial mess I've only played about 9 rounds and my handicap is a 6. (I can't play to it - though) I hope your and mine golf dreams come true.

I would change bankers as well just because......but I certainly hope he is right. According to Adam he feels 2 major events have to happen before an RV is official...all the GOI,HCL, chapter 7, stuff so maybe some of that has occurred?

I love golf. I use to play about 100 rounds a year with a 3.6 (handicap), but since all this financial mess I've only played about 9 rounds and my handicap is a 6. (I can't play to it - though) I hope your and mine golf dreams come true.

If you can play only 9 rounds a year and keep a 6, you are a PLAYER! Hope you can get back to 100 rnds a year, I try to play twice a week but doubt that I get 50 rounds a year in.

Ron,

Great post! I felt that you really put some time into writing this, and it also felt as if you were across the table from me explaining everything.

I too have been hearing some second hand "bank rumors" from friends and family friends, some I believe and some that I wish on! I think "wish" is the important key. We are very subjective as humans, and can hear the good or the bad in anything based on how subjective or "open" we are at the time. Anytime we are listenting or reading something, our brain and emotions get involved. It is really hard as subjective beings to try to be objective about this speculative investment.

Come on RV!!!biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

Yours is ABSOLUTELY THE BEST post I have ever read on this forum or anywhere else for that matter.

I commend you for saying what you had to say in the most effective way possible, using language, grammar, punctuation, and spelling you can be proud of, but then, you admitted to grandparenthood and you must have come from a time when those things mattered. They matter to me. I enjoyed reading such a great post written so very well. Thank you very much for that.

Your information comes from a source you trust. And they got it from a source they trust. That is the very best anyone can do in reporting what may be good news, but not confirmable news. I appreciate your honesty, reasons for not giving more detailed information (which I have always said but no one seems to pay attention), and your skill in reporting. When I owned and operated my little hometown weekly newspaper I could have used someone like you ... :)

Thank you for the post. I hope it works out as predicted but won't be upset if it does not. It is, after all, a rumour.

I cannot thank you enough for this most pleasant reading experience here on the forum, a place not known for the qualities you have exhitibed here.

smee2

SMEE2,

I want to thank you for your comments. I think I'll print it and save it to show my grandchildren. They may even let me put it on the fridge next to their special art. To be honest, I would have loved to have written for a hometown paper. I have been published in several finacial and management circulations. Though those were always work I still enjoyed the writting and editing process. Who knows, maybe that's what I'll do in the years to come.

Once again, all my thanks, and all my best, RS

PS - While my hopes are high I remain like Ronald Reagan - "Trust, but verify."

Thank you Ron. Appreciate you sharing this info. I know it is difficult to come forward with this type of intel due to the bashers that have something negative to say about everything. Here's hoping this ride is almost over and we are able to exit the ride.

I'm with you. Ditto and a redundant "ditto" (smiling) (saying ditto twice is an exercise in self deja vu)

• Upvote 2

I would change bankers as well just because......but I certainly hope he is right. According to Adam he feels 2 major events have to happen before an RV is official...all the GOI,HCL, chapter 7, stuff so maybe some of that has occurred?

Adam may be absolutely right on. But with this speculative invest it seems that only those who are actually in control of it are the ones with any real inside information - and they're not talking. To me, right or wrong isn't really important. There are no brownie points for being right with no end to the journey and no cash in my back pocket for having taken the risk.

I am absolutely certain that Iraq will have a tradeable currency. Why? Because every country around them has one; and all are highly valued. The real questions are How and When. After that, then a second round of speculation will begin, then based on it's actual RV (value), the best way to preserve and use it.

Thanks for you comments, All my best, RS

I haven't been in the community for a long time as you can see, but I can see from the respect you drawl from others here in the community that your an upstanding person with respected intel. I hope this thing RV'ed like your friend said... for all of you here as well as myself. Use it to make your life better.

Money will only make you more of what you already are... so go make the world a better place too.

Thank you for letting me be a part of this community.

• Upvote 1

Ron,

Great post! I felt that you really put some time into writing this, and it also felt as if you were across the table from me explaining everything.

I too have been hearing some second hand "bank rumors" from friends and family friends, some I believe and some that I wish on! I think "wish" is the important key. We are very subjective as humans, and can hear the good or the bad in anything based on how subjective or "open" we are at the time. Anytime we are listenting or reading something, our brain and emotions get involved. It is really hard as subjective beings to try to be objective about this speculative investment.

Come on RV!!!biggrin.gif

You are absolutely right and I am happy to have someone else share, without pumping, what they are hearing from family and friends.

I read once, "That a man whose income and investments depend on a certain point of view will seldom change his perspective or opinion." And while it is best to never get emotional about investments; especially speculative investments, I have found it almost impossible to not be emotionally bound to this one. I have really thought about this and why I feel that way. And I think it is because of the community here on this site, and more importantly, becoming so familiar with the history of Iraq and the hardships of it's people. Not even Dante could have dreamed up a never ending HELL of corruption and pain these people have gone through in the last thirty years. When I hang on every little victory these people have or be angry with every disclosure of corruption and murder; it wouldn't be human to not become emotionally involved in their struggle

Once again, thanks for sharing, all my best, Ron

• Upvote 1