Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oakie "The oil man" New post 4/10/11

Brisco

Not mine I dragged it from another site for ENTERTAINMENT value ONLY

* Okie Oil Man Chat: 4/10/11

APRIL 10TH, 2011 11:39 AM · POSTED IN RUMORS (DINAR REVALUATION) 

12:55 PM [OKIE_OIL_MAN] GOOD MORNING AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA AND OUR FRIENDS OVERSEAS–I USUALLY DON’T POST ON THE SABBATH AND AS WE’RE TOLD–KEEP IT HOLY. TODAY ACCORDING TO INDICATORS MAY BE A VERY SPECIAL DAY. I AM GOING TODAY AND IN THE FUTURE AVOID DATES AS THEY HAVE NEVER CAME TO PASS. MY INTEL HAS ALWAYS BEEN 2 OR 3 DAY’S AHEAD OF TIME AND CORRECT BUT THE DATES FURNISHED TO ME WAS ALWAYS WRONG. I HAVE JUST GOT THRU THE UN DOCUMENT FROM THURS UN MEETING–I WILL TRY TO GET THIS IN 1 POST BUT I NOTICE I AM LIMITED AS THE AMOUNT OF SPACE I CAN TYPE BEFORE SOFT WARE SHUTS ME OFF–MELKERT-THE SEC GENERAL SPECIAL REP TO THE UN LAID DOWN THE LAW TO IRAQ THURSDAY.HE POINTED OUT FACTORS OF CONCERN TO IRAQ THAT THE UN HAD. NAMELY 50% UNEMPLOYMENT–LESS THAT 40% CHILDREN IN SCHOOL–LESS THAN 20% IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS–INDICATING A YOUNG POPULATION WITH FEW PROSPECTS. HE STRONGLY CHASTIZED THE IRAQ GOV FOR THE CORRUPTION FACTOR THAT HAS BEEN PRESENT. HE MADE ONLY A PASSING COMMENT ABOUT THE NUMBER OF BOMBS BEING DETONATED BUT CITED THAT IT STILL IS A CONCERN FOR THE UN SUPERVISORS THAT ARE HELPING IRAQ GET A FOOT HOLD ON DEMOCRACY. WILL MAKE AN ADDENDUM TO POST–SOFTWARE SHUTTING ME OFF

1:05 PM [OKIE_OIL_MAN] AS I STATED YESTERDAY THE BIS (BANK OF INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENT) HAS RECEIVED IT’S LAST RESPONSE FROM COUNTRIES AS A PRECURSOR TO THE RE-DENOMINATION OF OVER 100 DIFFERENT CURRIENCIES. I HAVE RECEIVED RUMORS (R U M O R S) THAT AS SOON AS TODAY THAT THE BIS COULD PERMISSABLY RELEASE THE NEW RATES FOR ALL THESE DIFFERENT COUNTRIES. IF TRUE THEN WE SHOULD HEAR OR SEE PERHAPS ON THE CBI SITE OR THE FORE-X THE RATE. I REPEAT THIS WAS FURNISHED TO ME FROM GOOD SOURCES BUT KEEP IT IN THE RUMOR CATEGORY BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN FOOLED MANY TIMES BEFORE. WITH THE LAST PREREQUISITES BEING FINALIZED THE POSSIBILITY IS IMMENENT OF THE IMPENDING CHANGE. AS FAR AS IRAQ IS CONCERNED AND THE IMF AND THE WORLD BANK–THE RATE IS FINALIZED AND ACCEPTED. THE CONTROLING ENblessingY NOW IS THE BIS AND IS OUT OF ANYONE BUT THEIR HANDS. WITH THE NEED TO STIMULATE THE WORLD ECONOMY AND NEED TO MAKE COUNTRIES SOMEWHAT COMPATABLE ON THE TRADING ASPECT OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND TO TEMPORARILY SPUR THE FLAILING ECONOMIC SITUATIONS–IT APPEARS TIME IS THE ENEMY OF THE BIS AND MUST BE ADDRESSED IN A RAPID MANNER. HAVING SAID ALL AT THIS TIME I LEAVE YOU WITH BEST WISHES AND HOPES FOR A RAPID APPEARANCE OF THE IQD R/V—GOD BLESS ALL

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

His NAME is OKIE the GLADIATOR

Are you not ENTERTAINED

HA HA HA

You are 100% right WOODY we need a Horse **** category

At least I have the Final round of the MASTERS to Entertain me this Beautiful SUNDAY.

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Spent my wonderful day, first at church then watching my favorite baseball team clean up on the Baltimore orioles. (GO RANGERS) and now I'm waiting for the Dinar to RRRRRRVVVVVV!!!!!!!!! Today would be great. It is already Monday in Iraq. That is the day we all look forward to. Tuesday is sister's birthday. Thats OK too. Just remember God is in control. It will happen when HE is ready. Be patient.

Let us not get tired of doing what is right, for after awhile we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't get discouraged and give up. Galatians 6:9

• Upvote 2

I agree with leaving his intel at the other sites where he post his BS.... Please leave Okie where he belongs on the other sites..Yes Brisco, Nointel and everybody else who post his crapp leave it where you found it.. We put up with his BS long enough..

Go Rv

God Bless America

This is the rumors section & who better to be in rumors section than OKIE

If you cannot handle reading his opinions then DON'T

You say God Bless America ? Guess what OKIE,MYSELF & DinarVets are all Americans in America

And the last time I checked the Freedom of Speach was and still is our right.

So OKIE keep doing what you like

I will keep reading all the topics with an open mind - just like I have for the last 7 years.

Occasionally stopping to smell the roses and thank my lucky stars that I am an American

GO RV/ RI

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

UN supplied 3 rates and all 3 rates are above the $6.18 rate

Lifting the 3 zero's is a wrong translation and should be recover the 3 zero's. They want to take the 3 zero's notes out of circulation. There will be no lop. NO LOP

The citizens of Iraq are celebrating now as we speak

The rumors of Sundays past that we will be done Monday are in the past. They are saying Monday RV with Tuesday cash in

Translating Arabic to English is difficult because the Arabic language has very few words. Bot translators do not do a very good job of translating. There are only 1500 words in the Arabic language.

Invest in silver when the RV happens

Due to confidentiality they have given us everything they are allowed to give us. There is more info they have but they are unable to give it at this time.

If you plan to invest in more foreign currency after the IQD revalues you need to invest in Kuwait. Since the IQD is coming in at such a high rate the Kuwaiti's will be raising their currency very soon.

If you plan to invest in more foreign currency after the IQD revalues you need to invest in Kuwait. Since the IQD is coming in at such a high rate the Kuwaiti's will be raising their currency very soon.

Not mine I dragged it from another site for ENTERTAINMENT value ONLY

* Okie Oil Man Chat: 4/10/11

APRIL 10TH, 2011 11:39 AM · POSTED IN RUMORS (DINAR REVALUATION)

... MY INTEL HAS ALWAYS BEEN 2 OR 3 DAY’S AHEAD OF TIME AND CORRECT BUT THE DATES FURNISHED TO ME WAS ALWAYS WRONG. ...

Need we say more ? :rolleyes::huh::blink:

Come to think of it ... IF his intel has always been correct - but 2 or 3 days ahead of time ... THEN THE RV SHOULD STILL HAVE HAPPENED MONTHS ... IF NOT YEARS AGO ... Nuff said !!!

And didn't he say the other day he graduated suma cum laude (his spelling) ?

summa cum laude which is "with highest praise" is usually reserved for the top 2% of students - yet he can't even follow his own illogical statements?

• Upvote 3

UN supplied 3 rates and all 3 rates are above the $6.18 rate

Lifting the 3 zero's is a wrong translation and should be recover the 3 zero's. They want to take the 3 zero's notes out of circulation. There will be no lop. NO LOP

The citizens of Iraq are celebrating now as we speak

The rumors of Sundays past that we will be done Monday are in the past. They are saying Monday RV with Tuesday cash in

Translating Arabic to English is difficult because the Arabic language has very few words. Bot translators do not do a very good job of translating. There are only 1500 words in the Arabic language.

Invest in silver when the RV happens

Due to confidentiality they have given us everything they are allowed to give us. There is more info they have but they are unable to give it at this time.

Do you have a link for the U.N. Info

You say God Bless America ? Guess what OKIE,MYSELF & DinarVets are all Americans in America

I will keep reading all the topics with an open mind - just like I have for the last 7 years.

Occasionally stopping to smell the roses and thank my lucky stars that I am an American

GO RV/ RI

thank you.. very well put..appreciate your reply smile.gif

• Downvote 1

GO RV/ RI

I never put out here God Bless America but leave Okie and you out... I mean God Bless America and that means evey American

Yes this is a Rumor section, however it's not a ( Keep on posting Lies section ), Okie is constantly posting lies out there and there are people reading his lies and getting false hope, I for one don't believe a word Okie post because he is the biggest lier on the forums. You are no better than him knowing that he constantly lies and you forward his post to DV for everyone to read. I wish that you would leave his lies on the other forums so that way we can clean up the DV site. Yes we do have the Freedom of Speach I personaly think it's a great freedom to have,,, However I am hoping that the MODERATORS here take their freedoms and monitor any post that states anything from Okie so that way we can clean up this site. Maybe they should take those posters who post these lies and monitor any post they put out there..

Just a little question for you, Can you please post a date where Okie said that the Rv would happen and it actualy happened? I think not.

He has posted many times it would happen and he has been wrong everytime. Yes everytime. If he would have been correct one time we would be rich. Well I am not rich.

Go Rv

God Bless America

• Upvote 2