Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

more news on the RV

randycdn

2:54 PM [ariel144] man33 US Treasury in charge. Government shutdown will allow the Treasury to assume control of the USA monies, rather than the Federal Reserve. The CBI server/CBI archives are located in Houston, Tx. The Rv will be seen today....if a shutdown of the government is announced soon, the RV will be revealed sooner rather than later. If the budget talks continue, the RV will still be revealed today, but likely later on in the day. Bluwolf expects more info/intel Tman33 US Treasury in charge. Government shutdown will allow the Treasury to assume control of the USA monies, rather than the Federal Reserve. The CBI server/CBI archives are located in Houston, Tx. The Rv will be seen today....if a shutdown of the government is announced soon, the RV will be revealed sooner rather than later. If the budget talks continue, the RV will still blater in the afternoon. He will come back and share what he can magnum; no. He said RV today no matter what. The government shutdown announcement would allow the RV to appear sooner 12

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

[blaino] This morning I get a very excited call from a great friend, and a Great Man... he tells me to get ahold of another friend of his, who is in touch with boots on the ground in Iraq.... Buying Dinars.... at a very high rate. [blaino] After a flurry of calls and waiting for call backs... I reach the first guy, who knows the story and has FaceBook postings from the guy in Iraq... who knows NOTHING at all about : DINAR, RV, ETC.... He is with a tour group (singer, songwriter, musician) who is "there" buying "Dinar" to use on the local economy for trinkets and souveniers to bring home to the USA [blaino] So, I released the initial story to you and several other friends who "Demanded" first knowledge! [blaino] Now, I was waiting for the other musician to get back into the facebook page, see about updates from "S" our guy doing the USO tour for the troops and who was trying to convert USD to Dinar ... and complaining about the "Very High Price" and as he posted in facebook "not digging the money... way too high" [blaino] Now we get the rate and the location... [blaino] $3.80 USD to their Dinar.... only problem.... he is in Kuwait... we finally discover, NOT Iraq.... my contact is a musician, not a student of geography... so the high priced dinars are Kuwati... just off the phone with him a few minutes ago... He (USO Tour) will be in Iraq in a few days....I gave what I got as I got it... AND I wish we were actually there... [blaino] More later as more develops! Thanks for getting this out to other sites, I have naturally cancelled the CC

[blaino] This morning I get a very excited call from a great friend, and a Great Man... he tells me to get ahold of another friend of his, who is in touch with boots on the ground in Iraq.... Buying Dinars.... at a very high rate. [blaino] After a flurry of calls and waiting for call backs... I reach the first guy, who knows the story and has FaceBook postings from the guy in Iraq... who knows NOTHING at all about : DINAR, RV, ETC.... He is with a tour group (singer, songwriter, musician) who is "there" buying "Dinar" to use on the local economy for trinkets and souveniers to bring home to the USA [blaino] So, I released the initial story to you and several other friends who "Demanded" first knowledge! [blaino] Now, I was waiting for the other musician to get back into the facebook page, see about updates from "S" our guy doing the USO tour for the troops and who was trying to convert USD to Dinar ... and complaining about the "Very High Price" and as he posted in facebook "not digging the money... way too high" [blaino] Now we get the rate and the location... [blaino] $3.80 USD to their Dinar.... only problem.... he is in Kuwait... we finally discover, NOT Iraq.... my contact is a musician, not a student of geography... so the high priced dinars are Kuwati... just off the phone with him a few minutes ago... He (USO Tour) will be in Iraq in a few days....I gave what I got as I got it... AND I wish we were actually there... [blaino] More later as more develops! Thanks for getting this out to other sites, I have naturally cancelled the CC

You're quoting blaino? .... Ok thats all I needed to know. .......... "call from a great friend, and a Great Man... he tells me to get ahold of another friend of his, who is in touch with boots on the ground in Iraq." This is what gets frustrating. nothing solid.

Im not, I personally think that a $3+ rate would be too high and have some drawbacks! JMHO!!! GO RVVVVVVVv

2:54 PM [ariel144] man33 US Treasury in charge. Government shutdown will allow the Treasury to assume control of the USA monies, rather than the Federal Reserve. The CBI server/CBI archives are located in Houston, Tx. The Rv will be seen today....if a shutdown of the government is announced soon, the RV will be revealed sooner rather than later. If the budget talks continue, the RV will still be revealed today, but likely later on in the day. Bluwolf expects more info/intel Tman33 US Treasury in charge. Government shutdown will allow the Treasury to assume control of the USA monies, rather than the Federal Reserve. The CBI server/CBI archives are located in Houston, Tx. The Rv will be seen today....if a shutdown of the government is announced soon, the RV will be revealed sooner rather than later. If the budget talks continue, the RV will still blater in the afternoon. He will come back and share what he can magnum; no. He said RV today no matter what. The government shutdown announcement would allow the RV to appear sooner 12

Hi randycdn :)

As i had mentioned earlier, just like clock work.

Now the new material dreamed up has a gov. shutdown now

part of a revaluation of the IQD. They have gone farther than I

would have ever given them credit for, and it is very sad and childs play.

randy...my advice is to please do not follow these people...ok?

They are manipulating you and everyone that spreads their rubbish. The gov. shutdown

has zero to do with this circus. I do not want you to fall for it, and being a newbie and maybe you

are not well informed, please research for yourself, and ignore these kind of details. They are

for one reason only...hand holding and more frenzy for IQD sales.

Do not allow them to have that kind of power over your emotions. Think...and for a moment,

think how absurd this is. Is it any wonder so many call it "scam"?

Thanks for posting though, and welcome to DV. :)

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 4

They are manipulating you and everyone that spreads their rubbish. The gov. shutdown

has zero to do with this circus. I do not want you to fall for it, and being a newbie and maybe you

are not well informed, please research for yourself, and ignore these kind of details. They are

Do not allow them to have that kind of power over your emotions. Think...and for a moment,

All my best!

Jim

---

Great response Jim...Very sound advice!!! +1

All my best!

Jim

---

Very Well Said!

and who was trying to convert USD to Dinar ... and complaining about the "Very High Price" and as he posted in facebook "not digging the money... way too high" [blaino] Now we get the rate and the location... [blaino] $3.80 USD to their Dinar.... only problem.... he is in Kuwait... we finally discover, NOT Iraq.... my contact is a musician, not a student of geography... so the high priced dinars are Kuwati..

End Quote

lol..........Just more confusion............

After this story pans out to be a failure, the next story is going to be that the Easter Bunny will be in charge of the RV.

Along with Santa Claus and Monica Lewinsky...... Right Person at the Right Place kinda thing..

Edited by umbertino

OMG this is really getting crazy and way way out there what happenend to just following the real news out of iraq ? Now there is rumors galore and cc calls everyday with ton,s of wild and crazy INTEL now i rem why i had to go take a long long break from all of this .

come on lets just get back to the real new,s and facts no more intel cause really nobody knows lol

Just saying not meaning this as a bash just getting tired of all the crazy stuff being put outthere with nothing to back it up .

PPG

HAVE A NICE DAY