Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please tell me what you think about this!!..

Tiff320

I'd really appreciate your opinion on this, it has me confused and a bit worried.

I just received a call from my brother about the following....

A friend of his is extremely close with a regional bank president over TN, AK, and MS.

I think best not to mention the bank by name. Anyway, when asked what he knew about

the Dinar he responded saying he had absolutely no idea what he was talking about. Being as my brother is invested as well he too is a little freaked out. His friend doesn't feel this man would out right lie to him, due to the closeness of their relationship. In the past on other subjects he'd tell him "I can't talk about that" or would throw him hints. If he is telling the truth, how would it be possible he'd know nothing at all of the Dinar being in such a high position?!?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

K thanks...just thought with the info people giving on bank wires etc. that he would know.

Now I was just told it has RVd in the system at 2:00 pm today. Rates given.

This based on a cofferance call just completed by the PTR team.

Hope true!! :)

K thanks...just thought with the info people giving on bank wires etc. that he would know.

Now I was just told it has RVd in the system at 2:00 pm today. Rates given.

This based on a cofferance call just completed by the PTR team.

Hope true!! :)

If that came from them you can bet all ur dinar its not true....they lie all the time....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Even if he did know anything I doubt he would, or could say anything about it.

Also, I don't think the IQD is going to have as much of a Global impact as some predict, and we as investors make up a very small percentage of the US population, so it is entirely possoble that a Banker would not know anything about it.

• Upvote 1

I'd really appreciate your opinion on this, it has me confused and a bit worried.

I just received a call from my brother about the following....

A friend of his is extremely close with a regional bank president over TN, AK, and MS.

I think best not to mention the bank by name. Anyway, when asked what he knew about

the Dinar he responded saying he had absolutely no idea what he was talking about. Being as my brother is invested as well he too is a little freaked out. His friend doesn't feel this man would out right lie to him, due to the closeness of their relationship. In the past on other subjects he'd tell him "I can't talk about that" or would throw him hints. If he is telling the truth, how would it be possible he'd know nothing at all of the Dinar being in such a high position?!?

There are hordes of folks working in the Banking Industry who simply don't know jack about the IQD.... No worries.

Just goes to show that not many people at all know about this investment.....not to mention most people at a bank branch would hear nothing or know nothing about the dinar either....this isent as widespread as many like to believe.....

Dead on right. I know a few pretty savvy bankers that own a crap load of them. They don't talk to anyone about them. Bankers are a different breed. Hate to say this , but they want to be the only ones with green backs.

My brother is a banker and I asked him if he knew anything about the dinar and he said, "No Sis, I haven't heard anything about it but I haven't worked with any foreign currency in a long time." He would tell me if he knew anything. He also didn't say any negative things about it either.

I wouldn't worry about whether your friend from the bank knows anything about it or not, because I called "my" bank today as well, and they are just a small local bank and my bank president knew NOTHING about Iraqi Dinar either. I also asked whether they delt with foreign currency and he said NO. So, at least I knew why he had no idea. I then called Chase, and the lady knew what I was talking about, but said they stopped selling it in 08. Don't worry!!

Unless they are familiar with currency trading which most are not,big shot bankers know nothing. Don't be surprised. It is a fact.

Don't be misled by anyone posting in this forum about reliable Intel from any USA banker.There is NO reliable Intel at this time anywhere in the banking sector. NONE.