Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the swiss story yesterday was from a sicko

76er

[The rumor yesterday about some one had cashed 25000 iqd in Switzerland, was another one of those pathetically sick joke from another one of those sick clowns.

I called UBS in Geveva(+41 44 2341111) this morning @ around 09:30am; they told me they know of no such thing and are NOT exchanging the iqd( neither them, nor any of their other branches).

So any passing such moran stories, know that there are some of us out there that are WAY TOO smart and certainly, MUCH SMARTER than YOU!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Any bank in the world that is trading the IQD will have it listed on their foreign currency exchange lists. Last night after I read that Swiss story I found UBS Bank on line and tapped into their foreign currency exchange list and Iraqi Dinar was glaringly absent from their list. I wanted the story to be true, but just knew in my heart that it was not. :(

[The rumor yesterday about some one had cashed 25000 iqd in Switzerland, was another one of those pathetically sick joke from another one of those sick clowns.

I called UBS in Geveva(+41 44 2341111) this morning @ around 09:30am; they told me they know of no such thing and are NOT exchanging the iqd( neither them, nor any of their other branches).

So any passing such moran stories, know that there are some of us out there that are WAY TOO smart and certainly, MUCH SMARTER than YOU!!!

Thank you for taking your time and going to the trouble of making that call. I for one, appreciate it. :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Thanks for going through the trouble to debunk that one although we all knew it was junk.

It is hard to believe people will post that junk and say they found it on another site.

PEOPLE, IF ITS JUNK DON'T DRAG IT OVER HERE!! :angry: :angry:

Well, wether or not anyone believed it 100% - most people are talking it about it today - so I would venture to say that most of us were hoping that it was true, even tho we knew in our hearts it was tooo good to be true. There are those that smugly say, I knew all along it wasn't true - but I venture to say that it made everyone's heart skip a beat when they first read it. I did not immediately discount it - I just looked up the UBS Bank in Zurich and checked out their foreign currency exchange listing. Had the post been true, Iraq would have been listed and it was not.

Hell I could have saved you the phone call man, talk about determination I would hate to PISS you off.....ROFL. In the future just check the CBI they will tell all. No one or no country can have an RV without their posting it or sanctioning it and it will not be limited to one country either. Peace.