Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A brothers Chase bank story

harrysmug

Posted Today, 11:03 AM

Posted Today, 11:21 AM

Been watching this site for a long time and enjoy all the posts.

I just introduced my brother to the IQD investment recently. I don't tell everyone about it. only those I

feel lead to. He bought in recently and I advised him to open a banking account in his own name because his wife

is real skeptical (he was going to use their joint account upon RV). Today, he went to Chase to open his account

and told the person that he was invested in the Dinar and the person knew nothing about it, but was real interested and said he would call his friend at another branch to find out about it.

In order to open the account, my brother has to run home to get additional identification.

When he got back to the bank, the person he was working with had called his friend at another branch. His

friend is invested in the Dinar and said the RV is done and to look for it to show up on Tuesday. Before my brother

could get back to the bank the person he was working with purchased his own dinar online and had already wired the

money. He was very grateful that my brother came in with the information. My brother said "You're gonna owe me a

beer when this is over" and the guy replied, "No, I'm going to owe you a lot more than that!"

I just want to say that there is still time for the RV to happen today. This true story of my brothers experience

gives me hope that we are in the window and this little bit of hope I wanted to share with all of you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Upvote 12

Posted Today, 11:03 AM

Posted Today, 11:21 AM

Been watching this site for a long time and enjoy all the posts.

I just introduced my brother to the IQD investment recently. I don't tell everyone about it. only those I

feel lead to. He bought in recently and I advised him to open a banking account in his own name because his wife

is real skeptical (he was going to use their joint account upon RV). Today, he went to Chase to open his account

and told the person that he was invested in the Dinar and the person knew nothing about it, but was real interested and said he would call his friend at another branch to find out about it.

In order to open the account, my brother has to run home to get additional identification.

When he got back to the bank, the person he was working with had called his friend at another branch. His

friend is invested in the Dinar and said the RV is done and to look for it to show up on Tuesday. Before my brother

could get back to the bank the person he was working with purchased his own dinar online and had already wired the

money. He was very grateful that my brother came in with the information. My brother said "You're gonna owe me a

beer when this is over" and the guy replied, "No, I'm going to owe you a lot more than that!"

I just want to say that there is still time for the RV to happen today. This true story of my brothers experience

gives me hope that we are in the window and this little bit of hope I wanted to share with all of you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope your story is true, but the, purchased his own dinar before tuesday,just sounds pumpish (excuse the pun), but i hope its true go rvvvvvvvvvvvvv.

• Upvote 1

Not bashing, but...............If this story is true,

1) that would be a form of insider trading

2) If the banks had been alerted, the sales of the dinar would be off the market. If the RV was "done", and just hadnt showd up, you would not have the option for purchase.

JMO

Even though its a brother story which is closer than he said she said, I have to call BS <_<

• Upvote 4

"When he got back to the bank, the person he was working with had called his friend at another branch.

His friend is invested in the Dinar and said the RV is done and to look for it to show up on Tuesday."

He probably just the the "rumor" section on a Dinar site :lol: But hey, I hope he is right.

• Upvote 1

Aside from the fact that if a RV has occurred and the bank knew about it, so would most of the on-line dealers, so the chance of that person buying any is pretty much BS.

It seemed like there was a lot going on here. Once the guy left, the manager called his buddy, found an online site, made an order, wired the money..guessing bank must have been slow for this gy to have the free time to do that, especially on a Monday

Edited by KramerDinar
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2) If the banks had been alerted, the sales of the dinar would be off the market. If the RV was "done", and just hadnt showd up, you would not have the option for purchase.

JMO

Even though its a brother story which is closer than he said she said, I have to call BS dry.gif

Apparently currency speculation and such doesnt fall under the category of insider trading....nothing against info leakin out when it comes to currency exchange rates......at least from what I have read.....as far as the rumor I bet the one who said the RV was done has been listening to PD too much laugh.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Havin the Dinar set to go and with a set price will not in itself close the selling period. It is just like an IPO it is opened until the brokerage firm goes public with the announcment. Of course the traders are going to continue selling. The are selling at 70% and buying at 90%. The will make money on both ends of the deal. Wouldn't you continue to sell. Remember they are not covering the RV, Iraq is covering the RV. They simply make thier commissions and the more they can move prior to RV the more they will make on commission on the resell. The American way of doing business.

I will assume tomorrow we should hear a new story about cashing in Wednesday. From last Friday it was look Sunday night, then Monday, then still early Monday, now Tuesday. I will just say cash in possibly M-F of any given week. At least now I can only be wrong if it does not happen.

Thanks for having the courage to share your information within this pack of Wolves here at DV ROFL. Any news of this type is appreciated and as always some bit of hope is placed in the actual story itself to become truth. Again thank you. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 2

JMO

Even though its a brother story which is closer than he said she said, I have to call BS <_<

I am confused as to how this would be considered "insider trading". For one, dinar is a currency and not some stock or other "security" from the US. Have you actually researched insider trading and what it entails?

Also, do you mean to say that AFTER the RV happens sales of Dinar would stop and their would be no option for purchase? That is a foolish assumption. If that is the case then dinar would never be internationally traded as no one would be able to purchase it. Even after RV people will still be able to trade dinar. The only thing that would be different is the price.

• Upvote 2

Here is information about Insider Trading. I fail to see how this applies to Dinar or any other "currency":

Insider trading is the trading of a corporation's stock or other securities (e.g. bonds or stock options) by individuals with potential access to non-public information about the company. In most countries, trading by corporate insiders such as officers, key employees, directors, and large shareholders may be legal, if this trading is done in a way that does not take advantage of non-public information.

Thanks for having the courage to share your information within this pack of Wolves here at DV ROFL. Any news of this type is appreciated and as always some bit of hope is placed in the actual story itself to become truth. Again thank you. JMO. Peace.

I agree. This is the last place I would post anything I heard or know. And Mr Keep, I don't say this much but, I agree with you as well. No Inside Trading Applies. Jury

I will assume tomorrow we should hear a new story about cashing in Wednesday. From last Friday it was look Sunday night, then Monday, then still early Monday, now Tuesday. I will just say cash in possibly M-F of any given week. At least now I can only be wrong if it does not happen.

Or they ONLY allow cash in on Saturday or Sunday :D