Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV News

MK1964

I have intel from a friend called Shaslick.

The dinar is def rv-ing 7th April.

It is impossible today as forex has already been updated by the screen logs.

Shaslick said April 7th, as its closer to Jesus gving out easter eggs.

Shaslick isnt wrong.

RV lol.

Pants RV lol. its called a bingham RV.

5 or 6 lols on this one.

Not MANY... most.

the world does NOT revolve around the USA....... which in any event is or already has come to the end of it's time

You will find most counties are different outside of the country you created........efficient, polite, and know how to spell and tell the time and date.

What happened to America?

It's happened sometimes. If you use one way how to writte Date and Time it's possible that different way is understandable. But it's not topic of Thema. It's not necessary to writte so many comments about Date.

Let's see what bringt us rest of the day.

Not MANY... most.

the world does NOT revolve around the USA....... which in any event is or already has come to the end of it's time

You will find most counties are different outside of the country you created........efficient, polite, and know how to spell and tell the time and date.

Couldn't tell you pal.I'm English.

They're already cashing in ( or "exchanging" as the Perfectionists would call it) at some Banks in LA-LA Land.

Can we get something we can verify, please? Bank name, news link????

I assume by the tone of this post that LA-LA Land is the good old USA. You know, the one that gives the aid: financial, food, disasters, Red Cross, medical, and is called upon when somebody needs help ( I am seeing Libya, where nobody could do what the USA could do to stop the tyrant, Haiti, and Tsunami land). Is that the LA-La Land you are referring to? Where do we send the check from my tax dollars?

God Bless the USA!

• Upvote 3

Sorry for this, but some of you hit a "nerve"! :angry:

The world may not revolve around the USA but it would sure be a hell hole without the charity the US sends around the world. Our country has always been the one to step in where others waited. Compare the amount of money sent from the US for any humanitarian effort to the money received from other countries. We are always there when any of the others need help. :hug:

So, when you put down the USA, think about what Europe and the rest of the world would be like if we had not "interferred" in WWII. When other countries need help, who do they call on to bail them out ---- the good ole USA :twothumbs:

I have a grandson in Iraq and a nephen in Afghanistan - they are not risking their lives for nothing. Islamic terrorism is rampant in every country in the world. At this time, not many other countries seem to have much interest in stopping it even when suicide bombers are killing people everywhere. :angry:

One other point, if the USA is so "unimportant" - why the hell does everyone want to live here instead of in their home country? :confused:

• Upvote 8

Can we get something we can verify, please? Bank name, news link????

I assume by the tone of this post that LA-LA Land is the good old USA. You know, the one that gives the aid: financial, food, disasters, Red Cross, medical, and is called upon when somebody needs help ( I am seeing Libya, where nobody could do what the USA could do to stop the tyrant, Haiti, and Tsunami land). Is that the LA-La Land you are referring to? Where do we send the check from my tax dollars?

God Bless the USA!

Nope. Your assumption is wrong. What I meant (and sorry if I thought it was obvious) was that this RV thing is still currently science-fiction only happening on other Planets (or anywhere where Folks are spacin'out) UNTIL it's officially announced.

So, again, no.... It wasn't about the good ole US , which by the way is a Country I love very much and one I visited countless times in my life and where I have a lot of very good Friends.... Hope I cleared that up for you.. Best.

I know a DTG (date, time group) on a message header is written month then the day. I'll use yesterday's date for an example. Yesterday at this time would be 04031445Z. (Zulu, or Greenwich Mean Time, as it was once called, is always used). So that DTG means April (04), the third (03), at 1445Z, which is 10:45 AM Eastern in the US. (minus 4 hrs from Zulu, or GMT, or coordinated universal time, as it is known now).

BTW, just had a "senior moment" and forgot the way Europe and most other places writes the date.

Edited by tommyboy

true.

about time americans to know that the world does not revolve around the US of A. :P

The world dosen't revolve around the US of A. ...... what happens..other menbers of the world need to settle their disturbances, and, continue to call on the US of A. Just supposing the US of A recalled their troops...brought em all home, maintained their borders. I wonder how long you would maintain that position. Perhaps when the world comes running, we should in the words of Nancy Reagan "Just say NO" How would that work out for you?? I have no doubt in America's ability to defend its borders

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Not MANY... most.

An educational system that has produced a generation of teachers who cannot even pass the curriculum they are teaching.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thank you, MK1964! I appreciate your calm and reasonable post! Years ago, when I lived in Manhattan, my hairdresser Sasha was from Croatia, and she was extremely cool and talented. I wish she lived on my little island now! But I do have friends and acquaintances here from Bulgaria, Moldova, and Rumania, due to work programs that send young people to become employed temporarily in the USA. Please don't think that every American is "anti-foreigner"! (Sigh) Since the internet, this is becoming more and more a global community, and I, for one, love that! Be well!

Thank you, MK1964! I appreciate your calm and reasonable post! Years ago, when I lived in Manhattan, my hairdresser Sasha was from Croatia, and she was extremely cool and talented. I wish she lived on my little island now! But I do have friends and acquaintances here from Bulgaria, Moldova, and Rumania, due to work programs that send young people to become employed temporarily in the USA. Please don't think that every American is "anti-foreigner"! (Sigh) Since the internet, this is becoming more and more a global community, and I, for one, love that! Be well!

Hi Babs, thanks for post.I don't think that every American is anti-foreigner. From my point we can divide peoples from everywhere on good people and bad people.

I working for foreign company in Croatia and have many colegaues and friends worldwide. But is very interesting this topic. Started wit possible RV today, and now we are on completely different thema. And i still seeking any voice from Iraq and RV. Till yet no voice, only hope and hope.

Be well too!

I think that when dealing with a country such as Iraq, rumor can be just as informative as any other source! It really doesnt matter if its rumor, or so called "fact"...the bottom line is that Iraqs currency cannot continue to remain at the rate it is currently if the country as a whole wants to prosper! And no matter how much some think that the powers that be are delaying things just to keep "foreigners" from capitalizing on an RV....It is ultimatley in their "Iraqs" best interest to bring the value of their Dinar UP UP UP!!!! JMO! Peace to all!

• Upvote 1