Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How long have you been waiting

ray0880

So with over 100, 000 members averaging around 5yrs each, that's about 500, 000 years of combined "experience" with this dinar. Now let's all post how much we have made.......

0, but met a lot of great folks, all of whom I have no idea their real names, except this guy Umbertino(that can't be made up)

• Upvote 2

So with over 100, 000 members averaging around 5yrs each, that's about 500, 000 years of combined "experience" with this dinar. Now let's all post how much we have made.......

0, but met a lot of great folks, all of whom I have no idea their real names, except this guy Umbertino(that can't be made up)

Yup lot's of great people... you included :)   Umbertino??? He's for real alright!! :)

Wow 500,000 years!!! That's a lot of "experience"!!!  Why the heck haven't we been able to figure this thing out yet??? Lol

• Upvote 2

Yup lot's of great people... you included :)   Umbertino??? He's for real alright!! :)

Wow 500,000 years!!! That's a lot of "experience"!!!  Why the heck haven't we been able to figure this thing out yet??? Lol

Maybe we already have, and maybe friendship and laughs are just more important to us than money at this stage in our lives.........

• Upvote 3

You remember my real name is....( drum roll please)....Umberto.

Feel free to share yours ( 1st name, I mean...).. if that's ok with you. Ciao Tex.

Sharing 1st names shouldn't be  a prob... But I'll respect the sacred right to privacy.

I'd like to know DT's 1st name also.....

Initials are fine too....Smile

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Feel free to share yours ( 1st name, I mean...).. if that's ok with you. Ciao Tex.

Sharing 1st names shouldn't be  a prob... But I'll respect the sacred right to privacy.

Craig..........but you can call me Craigatino

• Upvote 3

Maybe we already have, and maybe friendship and laughs are just more important to us than money at this stage in our lives.........

Tex....Is that you?    I don't recognize you anymore.......So profound......Smile.

Craig..........but you can call me Craigatino

lol!

Hmmmmmmmmmm....NO. I'll keep using Tex....Smile.

Anyway ( good manners school).. Nice to meet you Craig.

You know Tex I usually plus you ( and DT) like there's no tomorrow...But I' m out of it right now....I 'll go for it when I get re-charged.

DT...I'm waiting.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

The Italian Translation Would Be 'Stefano' - But Craigatino Keeps Trying To Hit On Me And Calling Me Stephanie ! :o

:D:D:D

Btw - My Camel Is 'Humpertino' ! :lol:

• Upvote 2

So true... at least it must be for us... huh Craigatino. Very nice to know your name.

The Italian Translation Would Be 'Stefano' - But Craigatino Keeps Trying To Hit On Me And Calling Me Stephanie ! :o

:D :D :D

:D   :D   :D

Dang! Like Umberto I'm out of +'s.... Love You Guys :)

• Upvote 2

THANKS ( sorry Sandfly) for sharing it Steve ( or Stevie, or Steven, or Stephen)!

Was about time some of us would get introduced ( at a friendship level, mind you) to each other properly after all this time....Smile.

GRAZIE!

• Upvote 1

"Humpertino"? Your camel?...Please.. change it....Please.... Maybe "Hempertino".....

So true... at least it must be for us... huh Craigatino. Very nice to know your name.

:D   :D   :D

Dang! Like Umberto I'm out of +'s.... Love You Guys :)

And you know we love you... I do.... my special Sister.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Thug thanks for the post...however I must admit I had a wee bit of trouble understanding the arabic on the link until I realized it was all Greek to me at which time it all began to fall in place??? In the meantime Howdy my friend...I see bunches of new names on here since my venture into the desert sands on my trustworthy camel named Texas 1 named after some long forgottn Texas hero who was lost in a Texas sandstorm......that may be Greek too...after all theses years of waiting for an RV...I think the Terrawind is the best one...Google it, interesting motorhome you may wish to order after the main RV...cheers!!!! :twothumbs:

as is your 19 year old male yoga instructor

Lol ! We Had A Rare Tandy Drive By Today In The News Section ! :o

I Had Left U A Message On Ur Profile To Give U A Heads Up About It But Here Is The Link Below ...

Thug thanks for the post...

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/169891-a-planned-visit-by-barzani-and-allawi-to-washington/#ixzz2qRcqf82g

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1