Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

update the gurus, part two

TimS

TimS you have entirely too much time on your hands! :lol: Just kidding. Thanks for the update.

Now, let's predict what the excuses will be next week.

1. Banking systems glitch
  2. Protests in Iraq
  3. Forgot to print enough lower denoms
  4. Dispute between Allawi and Maliki
  5. Obama wants it delayed until election year
  6. Kuwaiti dispute
  7. Tsunami
  8. Charlie Sheen
  9. It's Iraq

GOOD POST Scooby Doo. Maybe #10 will be the once again delayed Arab Summit scheduled for next month.

• Upvote 1

dude your quote said its after 9:00 am est,but your post hit at 8:30 am-wth.. :rolleyes:

Needless to say he was right no matter what time he posted that. So I guess now we just have to wait till the 7th to officially add Steve to the list.

Good job on the list. We've needed something to keep track of these guys BS.

Remember this....nighthk11 said we'd see it by 3/31....NOW he says we should see it 4/1, but no later than 4/8 :P

Okie still sticking to "it's all done, could see it any day" :lol:

Blaino says it's all done at $5.72 on 3/31 and we should see it any hour? Tick tock....

Mikki-RN says it's done and we'll see it 4/1....ooops

Bluwolf says it'll happen 4/1 by 9pmEST....ooops

Poppy2 says it's done and we'll see it 4/1......oooops

SteveI says we'll see it by 4/7

Athens says it's done and we'll see 4/4

Tony/Viper from Talk radio says it's done and we'll see it 4/4

An unknown lady says done and on Rueters for 4/1 release to US banks on 4/4

Ktfm says it's done at 3.87 and we'll see it 4/1.....oooops

Tomorrow whomever isn't already shown to be wrong will get added to the list :lmao:

ALL RIGHT BEST POST I HAVE EVER SEEN SO FAR.... KEEP IT UP GO RV... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Love it TimmS +1, Where are all the BS artists now? What happened to The RV? Done Deal? Nuff Said? Well as one might suspect they are eerily silent now and I would imagine writing their next batch of "INTEL" or BS. As I have always said since the day I joined this site the RV will appear at the CBI site and that is the FACTS on this subject. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 1

Would certainly be a nightmare scenario being in the same room with all them scammers,conmen and bull shitters.

I would relish the time with them, nothing better than holding them by the hair and bouncing their heads together for a few hours.

Remember this....nighthk11 said we'd see it by 3/31....NOW he says we should see it 4/1, but no later than 4/8 :P

Blaino says it's all done at $5.72 on 3/31 and we should see it any hour? Tick tock....

Tony/Viper from Talk radio says it's done and we'll see it 4/4

An unknown lady says done and on Rueters for 4/1 release to US banks on 4/4

Ktfm says it's done at 3.87 and we'll see it 4/1.....oooops

Tomorrow whomever isn't already shown to be wrong will get added to the list :lmao:

What dart board are these guys using? LOL

What dart board are these guys using? LOL

Don"t believe they are using a dart board,...Probably just two unfortunate guys suffering from Parkinsons Disease using a QUIJA Board !

Picture that in your mind !

Probably the same way our congress makes decisions that affect us and not THEM !

Good Things To All !

You can just copy and paste that for next week and save some time...

Thank you TimS for the time it took you to research. I know it would be asking alot of you, but I would very much appreciate these updates from time to time. Thanks again for your effort.

You can just copy and paste that for next week and save some time...

Thank you TimS for the time it took you to research. I know it would be asking alot of you, but I would very much appreciate these updates from time to time. Thanks again for your effort.

Applauding this post! You are so incredible for doing this! I wish I had done this myself because I had been hoping for it.

I wish we had past posts from any of them also. Not for myself pre say but the NEWBIE... All the BS kind of puts a flat tire in the ride for me.

This is so great for the KEEPING THEM HONEST part of the forum. THANK YOU THANK YOU You get a big (+)