Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

APRIL - 1 No RV thanks PD

jxhal

Well folks here it is April 1, Yes, April 1 - Well PD Where is the RV you and members of PD said before April 1---- WELL PD Where is it ????????????????

HERE IS MY INTEL --- And it Comes from The Highest SORCE------------------------- HIGHEST SORCE -- NO RV, and Thats the TRUTH !!!!!

YES, TRUTH Let Me Say it one More Time TRUTH

-

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 11

Well folks here it is April 1, Yes, April 1 - Well PD Where is the RV you and members of PD said before April 1---- WELL PD Where is it ????????????????

HERE IS MY INTEL --- And it Comes from The Highest SORCE------------------------- HIGHEST SORCE -- NO RV, and Thats the TRUTH !!!!!

-

my god calm down. your negativity is just as lame as there intel so relax.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 8

-

PD=Pumping Dinar

• Upvote 1

I think you need to add a few names to that list other than just PD... EVERYONE was wrong yet again.

But you cant really be upset at anyone but yourself, this has been going on strong for many months and for some even years. If you really thought today was going to be any different then shame on you for getting upset.

• Upvote 3

There is no true Intel folks! Not from the people I know in Iraqi, not from, Adam, or any other Dinar sites. Wishful thinking maybe. A chance to expand other business ventures, sure. This is a long term venture, my thoughts only. Do we want it now? Sure!!!!! Put your Dinar in a safe place and get on with your life. Dreaming is free! Don't hock the house! If anyone says there will be an R/V on such & such day, it's pure horse hockey! The only ones who know for sure is the Leader of Iraqi and the Good Lord! :blink:

• Upvote 1

Although I am not going to say it can't happen since we really don't know, but until chapter 7 is released, the HCL is signed and the ministries are all seated, I never believe the RV hype. If it happens without these things being finished I will be very happy and surprised, but this way I don't get too excited each weekend.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

IF.....

IF you can keep your head when all about you

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,

If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,

But make allowance for their doubting too;

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,

Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,

Or being hated, don't give way to hating,

And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;

If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;

If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster

And treat those two impostors just the same;

If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,

Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,

And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings

And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,

And lose, and start again at your beginnings

And never breathe a word about your loss;

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew

To serve your turn long after they are gone,

And so hold on when there is nothing in you

Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!'

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,

' Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch,

if neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,

If all men count with you, but none too much;

If you can fill the unforgiving minute

With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,

Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,

And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

• Upvote 1

-

Source

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

THE GURUS ARE STUCK SITTING ON THE POT , WAITING FOR TOILET PAPER . THAT COME FROM THE HIGHEST SOURCE !!!!!! PLEASE DON'T EVER !!! EVER!!! BELIEVE IN IN THESE SO CALLED GURUS ,IN REALITY WE ALL KNOW JUST AS MUCH AS THEM . JUST FOLLOW THE WEB , PEACE !!

Okay.... In theory, lets say their intel was 100% correct. (Keep in mind, I say "In-theory" heavily)... CBI is closed Fridays & Saturdays.

With that said, you wouldn't see a change of rate until they open for business on the next day. (I.e., 3-4AM CST on Sunday)

With 3 major things on their checklist to accomplish, don't get your hopes up.

Final Seating of Def., Sec., & Int.

Ch 7 release

HCL

Each of these 3, I have seen articles being posted on a nearly daily basis covering that information & how they're moving forward (albeit slowly)...

They move at the rate of a turtle, but the finish line is in sight..

I still feel like we are sitting roughly 1-2 weeks before the ministry seating is completley finished... The names are being submitted as of now, and I don't think they'll finish this process in a fast manner.

I like reading that they're taking into consideration the important of Ch. 7 & the oil laws. -- Soon, those will get some steam rolling behind them and be finished soon.

-

wow, take a little pill and relax.

-

STOP believing everything you read!!!!!!

Although I am not going to say it can't happen since we really don't know, but until chapter 7 is released, the HCL is signed and the ministries are all seated, I never believe the RV hype. If it happens without these things being finished I will be very happy and surprised, but this way I don't get too excited each weekend.

I agree100%. When these items are taking care of, then we MIGHT see an RV! I still believe this will happen and hopefully, THIS YEAR!

This guy is new to this just came aboard two months ago, and is getting up set, their are a lot of people that have been here for years.. He will have to learn to take the good with the bad. When this happens and it will soon day he will get paid like we all will but we alll will see ups and downs.. I think that if it is to much for him now then he needs to get out before he has a stroke. I know I have had one and now I can not work, their are a lot of people that need this money very bad, so calm down and wait..