Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why hasnt it happened today?

ryan0124

Everyone seemed so certain that the RV was on for today. We would hear it today cash in this week blah blah blah. So if it was in place ready to go, what happened? I still get excited when I hear it, but I cant say I really believe its going to happen right now. I guess this week will be the week of why it didnt happen, and next week will be the week its on again. Right? Im starting to see some trends here.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

My mother is asking the same question. Every day she calls and says are you rich yet? She has even found me an awesome house in california to buy. I always said I would never move back to california but I have to admit, this house is awesome and it isby family.

• Upvote 1

Everyone seemed so certain that the RV was on for today. We would hear it today cash in this week blah blah blah. So if it was in place ready to go, what happened? I still get excited when I hear it, but I cant say I really believe its going to happen right now. I guess this week will be the week of why it didnt happen, and next week will be the week its on again. Right? Im starting to see some trends here.

The reason is as plain as day, and is quite simple really. Anybody that knows a date and a rate is NOT talking. All of these so-called gurus and intel finders are full of it. Nobody knows when this will happen, although I do believe it will happen. Do not believe the hype! It will happen whenn it happens, nobody knows!

• Upvote 11

I thought it might be this week also. Everything looked like we where there, but i just read about the trade laws between Iraq and all the other countries may not be complete till 2015. So really who knows, because I don't even think the people in charge even know anymore. I believe the powers that be set guidelines and Miliki seems to find some way around them. I am not even going to hold my breath about the DFI funds running out. I am almost positive that MIliki has found a way around that as well.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Case there was no solid proof from anyone showing that it was going down today! I like reading the rumors but 100% of the time so far they are just funny reading material. :(

Keep your head up, it will happen and hope you get to move back west.

• Upvote 2

Basically what I have done is just write off what I have invested into Dinar and wait and see what happens. Not really much sense in selling it back when you think that over time something has to happen whether its 10 days, 10 months or 10 years. I find myself reading this over and over wasting time trying to get a little inside info on when its going to happen, but in reality we wont find out any earlier than any news station. At least we wont believe it until its in the news.

• Upvote 1

Well technically all the rumor mongers did say from now till the 15th... Well in Iraq i believe it just turned the 15th less than 1 hour ago... So those pumpers still are hanging by a thread. I have to be honest... They kinda got me this time... <_<

There were a ton of signs pointing to the 15th...

Today has been very quiet! Let's see what the rumor mafia comes out with later tonight after they get off from their jobs!

And to think... My new Harley was gonna take me riding this weekend. Ho hum... :mellow:

Maybe 2015!

• Upvote 5

The 15th & 16th haven't come and gone yet?

• Upvote 1

I would like to think I'm optimistic about life and that I have a semi grip on reality, finally not easily swayed. My two cents in this is Between now and the end of this week something will take place in Iraq. I did not say rate or date simply something would happen in Iraq that is News Worthy and should give us all a feeling of this damn ride is almost over, call it a "Gut" feeling or whatever floats your boat but I'm not throwing the towel in yet for this week. This is lining up to be a huge week in Iraq if all goes as planned and according to the News. Lets have this conversation again on Friday the 18th over a cold one and see if I was even close to being on tract.

• Upvote 9

I remember reading for sure how it was going to happen in late November, then definitely by Dec. 15 and then how it had to happen by Dec. 31. Since then I've seen predictions pretty much every week saying that it's gonna happen but things remain flat. I'm not even sure why they said it was supposed to happen today. I just don't think anyone can predict a set date because no one knows when it's going to happen or what the rate will be. Considering how flat things have been lately I'd be thrilled with any upward movement at all.

What I find more ironically hilarious than anything else is one pumper accusing others of being deceptive pumpers.......it's comical to observe (ala DD yoday).......if you need ID's, just follow the dinar dealers as they "grant interviews" and participate on conference calls......you must know the usual suspects.......IMO, none more ethical than the other.......that includes the "greater than thou" Roger to the moronic Okie/Athena/Poppy, etc..

I would like to think I'm optimistic about life and that I have a semi grip on reality, finally not easily swayed. My two cents in this is Between now and the end of this week something will take place in Iraq. I did not say rate or date simply something would happen in Iraq that is News Worthy and should give us all a feeling of this damn ride is almost over, call it a "Gut" feeling or whatever floats your boat but I'm not throwing the towel in yet for this week. This is lining up to be a huge week in Iraq if all goes as planned and according to the News. Lets have this conversation again on Friday the 18th over a cold one and see if I was even close to being on tract.

Yo BanG I'm buyin' if it goes down this week! You know... Your post makes me feel good again! I tustin your judgement! :D

• Upvote 1

though i feel the same fustrations you do, I must admire the older group who has had to bear this emotional roller coaster ride for almost 7 years for some of them.

Its really AMAZING that considering the number of people on this ride, there is 0.00% Intel. Usually just the odds of such high numbers give you at least 2-3 people in the know, but even statistics dont come into play here.

Take away greed (the newbie posters with rumors which area a good possibility that they are PUMPERS), and the fact EBAY sales of Dinar has dropped 90%, and the EGO maniacs such as Okie, and KTM and such, who have developed a pied piper following of daydreamers, who now have to drum up even more incredible rumors almost hourly to retain their MOSES-LIKE following that they have come to enjoy, so that really leaves very few true info 'gurus' if any. I for one tend to listen to some like another site (not sure his name on DV) who is IN Iraq, and I cant imagine someone who is closer to the info than someone working/living IN Iraq at a fairly hi level.

Take the MOTIVE of the posters, and base credibility on that. Otherwise, just best to put Dinar in a box and go back to work.

• Upvote 2

I am no longer expecting an imminent RV, but I feel that a few months (<6) is a reasonable time frame. Not based on intel, just what I've been gleaning from those who seem to really understand various aspects of essentially creating a viable country from damn near scratch.

I still think we can thank the Iraqi people themselves (and to a degree all the M.E. protesters) for voicing their discontent - because I believe they have accelerated the GOI considerably! We're talking Fires under Butts, people.

True, this week isn't done yet, and based on one of BanG's comment elsewhere, the RV, whenever it happens, will be announced on a Wed. or Thur. That way the Iraqi banks will have until Sun. to get ready, allowing for their weekend and a +/- 2 day delay between announcing and enacting the new rate.

But the real reason it hasn't RVed yet is because I am still job hunting - and the universe won't allow the RV until I don't need it so badly. That, and clearly it wants me to have to tell that employer "Never mind!" (Sorry, but I've concluded that the universe has a wicked sense of humor).

Peace and Prosperity

• Upvote 2

no need to reply to this topic. i'm sure you will be hearing another dozen excuses what the hold up was this time around, just like every other time it did (not) happen. maybe the question should be why does anyone even believe when some one says it is going to RV on (fill in date)??? theres always next week! forget about it and move on.

• Downvote 1